Worth watching?

Worth watching?
It's almost 6 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I've watched about two hours of it.

Was interesting. Learned more on the buildup to WW2 and the rise of the Nazi party in Germany than what was only covered in my history classes.

If you like learning about history around WW2 I'd recommend it. If you don't like it you don't have to watch all 6 hours.

I enjoyed it. A lot of people call it nazi apologist propaganda because it shows events from the perspective of Germany at the time, and isn't afraid to show Allied war crimes.

That said, it's basically an amalgamation of other documentaries and footage with occasional breaks where a wall of text comes on screen you have to read because they couldn't be arsed narrating it themselves. Not a deal breaker, but a bit annoying.

Best watched over a few days, not in one sitting.

Time better spent watching Blood Religion Nazi doctrine on jewtube

only if you're a nazy desu

Yes.

Its has some interesting points but over all its a "Hitler was a good boy he "dindu nuffin" It lies when it say 50,000 ethnic Germans were massacred in Dazing, Poland before the Nazi Invasion which is a LIE

Revisionist garbage. Watch Schindler's List instead.

I enjoyed it. Always saw Sup Forums post about it but never really checked it out untill my dad pointed me to it. Its funny, when he talks about Hitler nowadays its mostly about how Stalin was way worse and how he could have done such great things with his speaking abilities. Also skeptical about the 6gojillion, I love my dad

Might watch it, surely not in a single session, maybe 2 hours a day at most.

Tell me, is there any jewish propaganda in it? Any liberal bullshit? Or is it really only in germany viewpoint.

Just Read this book

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

eric dubay's is a little shorter and more concise. they are both excellent though.

You're the liar

Oh, Gd. Did you really just ask if a Neo-nazi historical revisionist documentary, hailed by the likes of people who trawl Stormfront, contains Jewish propaganda? Use your head.

>Any liberal bullshit
Yea it says the US committed Genocide against Native Americans and that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki was militarily unnessesary

in what way?

yes, hellstorm too.

It was very informative. You;ll be surprised how many things you were never told and straight out lied to about.

It's in 20 minute parts so you can watch one or two parts a day and just remember what time you left off.

I very much recommend it.

Fuck off kike faggot.

It's complete trash, all the footage is plagiarised from other documentaries.

>Oh, Gd. Did you really just ask if a Neo-nazi historical revisionist documentary, hailed by the likes of people who trawl Stormfront, contains Jewish propaganda? Use your head.
Yes, I did, you never know under which disguise the jew will hide, one must never be too carefull with this things.

Pretty crap desu.

It's the counter weight to what's in text books -- full of outright lies, but in the opposite direction.

Hitler wasn't evil, but he made a lot of terrible mistakes and did some bad things. The documentary is pretty much "he dindu buffing", the film

Part 7 is where it goes downhill

NO

Don't believe the jewish lies, Hitler cared for his people and he had no choice. They pushed him because he stopped the jewish banks.The german people were just too weak to get it done.

"For the nation has proved to be weak, and the future belongs entirely to the strong people of the east. Whatever remains after this battle is in any case only the inadequates, because the good ones will be dead."

So based, really makes you think

Watch the whole thing. 100% worth it.

>Gd

The Eisenhower death camps lunacy is pretty much the nail in the coffin of its credibility

It has its good parts, but it's just as much "Hitler dindu nuffin" as many people teaching history are "Allies dindu nuffin".

I guess there is nothing wrong with showing that perspective for once.

Yes its pretty fun to watch. The 6 hours pass like a breeze

This pretty much. It is too biased.

>watching "the nazis and their lies"

propaganda is propaganda no matter who it's coming from.

>Revisionist garbage. Watch Schindler's List instead.

>Schindler's Ark (released in America as Schindler's List) is a Booker Prize-winning novel published in 1982 by Australian novelist Thomas Keneally

>The novel was also awarded the Los Angeles Times Book Prize for Fiction in 1983
>Book Prize for Fiction in 1983
>fiction

This guy is right. The author just spliced together different documentaries to change the narrative of them all. Its all taken from mainstream sources but he tells it in a way is favorable to hitler.

It seemed pretty decent.

>watching stormfront propaganda

you never had a problem watching ally propaganda though. What the fuck do you think you are watching since youre a child?

>m-my country don't spread propaganda just the truth

grow up

>watching "the jews and their lies"
propaganda is propaganda no matter who it's coming from.

>0.05 shekles have been deposited into your account

Ultimate dindu nuffin film. Spends like 2 seconds on the holocaust then 2 minutes on jim crow laws cuz the US da real badguy

aggressively pro nazi, regardless I would definitely suggest watching the whole thing.

Personnally I found it too biased toward nazi germany but I still enjoyed it. Overall Id say its worth the 6h watch because it acts as a counterbalance to the anti-natsoc narative we've all been fed up with at school.

Just propaganda, would be the same as watching 6 hours of Fox or MSNBC.
Or whatever the alternatives are in your country

Yes

I don't care how much shitposting on this site will tell you otherwise,

But Hitler was a sick and deranged evil man that advocated for the killing of children solely based off their religion.

No one is judging you for respecting Hitler, but do understand that a lack of empathy is a big indication of autism and a lower form of intelligence.

>flat
>weak chin
>manly nose
>strange complexion when you look at other pics of her

She's cute though

What are sociopaths user?
They're usually smart and recluse.

>

This.
Sadly it isn't possible to find an unbiased perspective of that time period, so best alternative is to listen both spectrum of the propaganda and derive your own opinion.

Si, míralo.

everyone who says it is bad is a kike

it is a good show, break it up though, there are clearcut chapters

jidf pls go

ew, you digusting degenerate, why do you have to post a fake peroxide blonde woman with fake tits.