Is elon musk autistic?

is elon musk autistic?

Attached: 5df18925fd9db27e786eac82.jpg (1100x825, 81K)

Probably, he's a fucking genius.

Attached: 1571370626989.jpg (227x288, 14K)

definitely on the spectrum

He has NPC aspects that make him seem like an AI, kinda like Zuck, high functioning NPC.

He's probably mildly so, he seemed to be a bookish loner as a kid. But I think his South African upbringing probably makes him seem more stern and cold to American audiences than other entrepreneurs which can be misinterpreted for being an autismo.
Zukerberg is either way on the spectrum or a full blown psychopath.

no, he's just some spoiled rich kid

Probably. But one thing I respect about him, in interviews, he always takes a minute to think about his answers. Thats a sign of a smart man.

well could be
wouldn't rule it out

but the thought of an autismo being the only one on the planet smart/risky enough to do what he does ... i mean wow
world class tard (if he is)

This, almost anyone who has been in the public eye for long enough will resort to one of two strategies.
>Pausing and be lost in silent thought before responding
>Virtually ignore any question presented to them, or even reframe the question "the thing you forgot to ask me is" "I think the real question is" "well let me tell you a story..." at which point they will rattle off almost word for word a speech which they've said dozens of times before on the topic.

i'd love for people to realize his worth and contributions to society are the only things that matter today
think about it
electric cars
the magic-though-cap
space x -> internet for everyone and colonization of mars

this guy gets it

No.

this
so much this

he's secretly a Martian

>Virtually ignore any question presented to them, or even reframe the question "the thing you forgot to ask me is" "I think the real question is" "well let me tell you a story..." at which point they will rattle off almost word for word a speech which they've said dozens of times before on the topic.
Every fucking politician right here.

Nah man, Jeff benzos is a junky monster and musket is an autist with the ability to hook a screen into a linkin log looking car

>Jeff benzos
kek

have you ever seen him slamming his head against a wall while shouting "Muhhh-MUH! MUUUH MUH!" over and over?

no?

then he isn't.

It wouldn't be shocking if he did that though.

Autism is considered a more intense level of "disability." Elon easily empathizes and he gets along socially rather well, I'm guessing he isn't autistic.

A lot of people might have "Asbergers" which is sometimes referred to as "high functioning autism," which might not even be a genetic glitch, and is not a diagnosed disability. And Elon probably doesn't even have that.

I heard the man can doodle like a mfer
very artistic

Attached: stare.gif (200x200, 1.01M)

no but he wishes he was

I doubt it.

Also it's weird, cause autism gets thrown around way too much. Genuine autists are like Chris Chan or some shit lol

Someone said that Elon has probably asperger's syndrome, which is a type of autism.