IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WW3 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51087410

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WW3 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: download.png (1280x720, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51087410
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dying in her sleep is the best way to go faggot

That pic is one of those make your own fake news headline things

>Details at 11, on .

Faggot

man fuck

>bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51087410
>Trudeau
>Canada

Yeah, Trudeau will cry as he apologizes to Iran for his citizens being in the way of their missile & pay Iran 14 million restitution while blaming it all on toxic white masculinity.

Nigger

Sad thing is you're absolutely correct that Justine would do something exactly like that. After he gave that Al Qaeda terrorist that murdered 19 Canadian military personnel a 10 million settlement for his time in Guantanamo - I'm fucking ashamed to have Trudeau as our PM. I'm gladly trade him for Trump in a second.

Geez

I feel your pain Canada bro. We had Barry Obama for 8 years - basically Trudeau with a tan. So glad Trump still has 5 years in office to go. So we at least know U.S. will be strong and safe til 2025.

Bhj

kek! good point. after democrats spent the past 2 weeks crying over trump olibterating that Iranian terrorist "general" soulimani or wtf ever his name was & apologizing to iran non-stop, there's no way in fuck i'd want far left traitorous dems in control right now. especially after aoc an ilhan omar, several ranking congress dems praised the iranian authorities cracking down on the anti-Iran regime protests breaking out across iran right now.

Sorry for your guys loss this past week, Canada user. And sorry for our left wing politicians here in the states defending the Iranian government that did it. You Canuks are in our prayers.

Take this. Now let's let this thread die like it should. Have a nice day.

Attached: immunity-dog-trap-card-this-is-the-immunity-dog-he-61242470.png (500x736, 212K)

every little thing that you say or do
>im hung up
>im hung up on you

Attached: MV5BZDcwOGNkNWEtNjliMC00NTIwLTlhYzktZDI3MjA1NGZmOTgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk1NTMyNzM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,13 (1321x1000, 78K)

This only means cheap labor for companies that are helping the cause

Thanks man. We had several leftist ministers in Parliament defending Iran's actions while apologizing to Iran, too. Doubt Trudeau will do anything about it beyond kissing Ali Khamenei's feet and praise him violently suppressing Iranian protesters.

Exactly. Could you imagine if Hillary were President right now? They'd be paying Iran pallets full of billions $ cash and begging for forgiveness just like Barrack Obama did when Iran killed several U.S. troops in an "accident". Democrats are absolute unAmerican pieces of shit.

Prayers from Australia mate. We're dealing with our own issues here due to leftist arsonists setting fires. Eveything leftists touch crumbles.

Hate you

Cunt