Admit it, you like Spider-man 3!

Admit it, you like Spider-man 3!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4
youtu.be/RoFCl1SAdik?t=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do. The street dancing part is fucking hilarious

I especially like the time lapse part where Peter walks into the clothing store and walks back out in a different outfit literally half a second later. Shit like that is funny to me, to entertain the idea that he's just that fast.

The old butler is fucking hilarious

>A guest?

>A... GUEST guest?

But mfw the outtakes during the scene where he tells Harry what happened to his dad ;_;

the movie would have been so much better if peter ended up with gwen instead

I unironically like Spiderman 3 the emo scene is terrible though

other than that I don't think it's too bad

Does she come from a big family?

Why does she have so many kids?

F A T
A
T

spiderkino desu

now this is how the movie should have been done:
act 1; pretty much the same with mary jane being a bitch and peter wanting to propose and introducing and saving gwen while a shuttle crash with jamesons sons in the city spooderman saves them and gets the key to the city and does the kiss etc while the symbiote has attached it self to him from a leaked sample from the space shuttle, while this has been happening harry osborn has gone around recruiting 5 local thugs giving them goblin serum and weapons, The vulture, sandman, scorpion, shocker and rhino.

Act 2; peter and mj has a falling out symbiote causes peter to not be such a cuck and realize that mary jane only wanted to be with him because he was spidermang, they have a break up he kinda gets a little schizo and symbiote shenanigans happens, eddie brock fawns over ex girlfriend gwen but she likes peter and they end up together, then sinister six attacks and black suit spider man kicks their asses only harry escapes after getting that nade to the face
peter though victorious realize he just blew to his knowledge his friend up.
then gets rid of the symbiote, its goes down the church to eddie brock how hates spiderman and peter parker and has cancer, becomes venom

Act 3; tim passes peter makes friends with mj they bond after harry suposedly death, mary janes back with jameson after visiting him in the hospital helping him rehabilitate and peters happy with gwen, while venom sniffs out an angry green goblin jr they conspire to take down peter and dafoe does his the heart speech to harry and venom suggest taking gwen, whe get that classic image of green goblin kidnapping gwen stacy,
final battle on the construction site, spiderman fight green goblin and venom, goblin crash down to the crowd for a minute, mary jane is there she knows harrys the goblin convince him to help peter they both fight venom, venom kills harry, peter beats venom same way, except brock survives and peter saves gwen put her down to the ground.

continued:
mary jane comforts her while peter now dressed as peter runs to her she yells out peter, proving to the audience that gwen likes peter not spiderman, spiderman score plays as the movie ends
epiloge scene, dr connors close down his office for the night with a daily bugle news papper lying on a chair that reads cassady still at large and another article visable reading eddie brock instituted on ravencroft manor, with an slow zoom on the little piece of a wild symbiote in a jar, end credits

tl;dr lmao

i really really like this woman

I unironically like Spider-Man 3. It's got tonnes of flaws as a film but emo Peter is just too fucking funny. I have no idea what the fuck Raimi was thinking but it works

also has some god tier outtakes

delet

I've actually always liked spider-man 3, granted I was 15 when I saw it in theaters. I thought it was funny, me and my friends laughed out loud everytime Sandman came on with that jaws-esque musical sting (plays literally everytime he comes on screen). I miss being a teenager.

it's called thicc

AAAAAUUUNNNNTTTTTTYYY!!!!!!

too many villain

I am seriously burned out on capeshit. It's the same fucking flood every summer.

It's worn out.

I don't even bother with capeshit anymore, the only ones I'll actually see in the next two years are Guardians 2 and Increadibles 2 unless the latter gets fucked by nu-Disney

If you don't like the finger guns scene you don't know shit about television & film

just use them as a villians henchmen

Wasn't that Bill Paxton's dad?

More brice

I love this part

youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4

Can you make a webm of this Bryce Dallas scene?

youtu.be/RoFCl1SAdik?t=74

>I have no idea what the fuck Raimi was thinking but it works
producers really meddled with spiderman 3's story. its not the movie raimi wanted to make. I dont know why the fuck they did that, considering raimi blew everyone away with sm1&2... idiots.

I think raimi was just annoyed and said fuck it, let's just make a shitfest and run with it

I wish they didn't interfere and we got to see what Raimi really wanted to do.

She would have been a great MJ and the guy that got to play Venom would have been a better Peter Parker

Didn't read.