*Hey England, fuck you!*

*Hey England, fuck you!*

Attached: gsgrsg.jpg (360x547, 32K)

She looks much more noggy there. Good gorilla look.

Attached: 1562455255344.jpg (1003x669, 77K)

I'm just gobsmacked. Dude could marry anyone, any age. And he decided on a divorced, no-talent hack actress half-breed from America and on top of all that, she's OLDER than him.
What a fucking idiot!

He has soiled the bloodline. You wuz kangs and now you iz roodypoos.

>Americans trying to comment on British royals

Nobody gives a shit you vapid cockmonkeys

>British royals
Weird way to spell "German".

I'm going to marry Beatrice you just watch

Nothing makes sense on either side. I could care less about her blackness, I’m no racist prick. But why would she marry a British royal if she didn’t want to go along with any of the traditions, constantly defy the queen and now she’s pulling the prince out of his destined role? It’s almost as if “woke” Hollywood people enjoy putting themselves into these situations where they have to defy norms and make a statement or something. If you didn’t want to marry into a royal family and didn’t want a prince then why did you marry a guy who was 100% that? Idiot.

Remember this one isn't even of Royal blood. Nothing was soiled.

I'm in the US and don't really give a shit about these clowns, just the British kardasiens if you ask me. Now I see this all over. Someone give me a quick rundown exactly what is going on and why is it news.

Can’t believe he married a dumb cunt nigger.

Son of a boong, grandson of a glorified Uber driver and named after a 50s comic. Good luck kid

kill yourself nigger lover

The Prince Who Doesn't Matter is giving up the Royal Life and moving to Canada with his African-American wife.

LOL she literally just left England while Harry deals with it and the canadian tax payers are covering her security costs

they said they're moving to los angeles once trump is out of office lmao

If William and his family die in a plane crash goddess beatrice will one day reign as queen of england

Attached: yum.jpg (800x1196, 280K)

Ha. She wants back into the Hollywood life. If you don't think this is going to become a reality show then you ain't been paying attention.

Let’s see her boobie

>FUCK DEM ROODY POOS

Attached: 7ivvfyjptga41.jpg (640x560, 32K)

I agree. Most of this "woke" bullshit is just adolescent rebelliousness. In 20 years, they'll be as embarrassed as the former hippies are about all that peace and love claptrap.

That might make me vote trump.

explicate

She wanted to be treated as royalty but realized that in the eyes of the Queen and the rest of the royal family she will never be anything but a filthy nigger that corrupted one of their own.

Amerifag here. Why do you Britbongs still care about a bunch of wankers born of "higher stock?" Or, are you mad because these people want to live like "commoners" which throws your whole class-based society into a tailspin?

What is the royal life? Do they do anything other then ceremoniously stand there and look pretty at social events? It's just another rich kid crying about being rich to me.

Can't wait for her "breakout" role.

Attached: W6d64x7.jpg (1400x1050, 229K)

she's had a nose job

she was cuter there

It's called having a culture, I know you americans lack culture and will never understand it but thats why.

He isn't Charles kid. Dianne bloodline is just peasant blood.

They have a luxurious lifestyle thats all paid for and Megan convinced him to give it up. They said they're going financially independent of the crown. But imagine how your kids are going to feel knowing they would have been taken care of and their kids.

>you'll never know having feelings caused by brainwashing

Attached: 1354325893361.jpg (500x750, 44K)

Are they paid by tax money ?
They will still be rich and they will be heirs to the families money.
What are they really giving up?
Sounds like two spoiled brats .

5% of their income comes from tax money. That's what they're talking about giving up. Most of their money comes from Prince Charles' estates.

How is someone this stupid?

Harry is worth millions independent of the throne using the tax revenue he gets from his holdings. If he eschews his title, he keeps a solid chunk of that. He gives up his title though and any chance at taking the throne in the extreme case that the queen, Charles and his brothers family dies in an incedent

I'd wife her so hard.

So they aren't really giving up anything. Basically take the money and chill.

>why is it news.
Deflection from Nonce Andrew story.

Go to bed Harry. You've got lots of packing to do.

Damn. These UK cucks are butt hurt. Whats wrong with William? Why do you love Harry so much? Forget him like the Queen did.

Exactly. He must be totally fucked in the head or she put a voodoo curse on his ginger ass. Maybe she gives godly head?

Don't worry. Mi6 will take care of her.

They lose prestige, but that only matters to prideful men.

Imagine, just imagine actually wifing this up, instead of just being a badass Prince and pumping and dumping. All those generations of inbreeding have obviously corroded their brains.

Attached: 1512191593082.jpg (500x595, 217K)

And you know what they say about pride, pride cometh before the fall.

>imagine caring about some random rich family this much just because they're "royalty"
are brits the most cucked people in the world?

She was treated like royalty, minor, unimportant royalty.

She thought she would be the next Pricess Diana, but soon got upstaged by the one who birthed the future King.

ENGLAND BTFO BY AN AMERICAN NIGGER

>british kardashians
>1000 year institution that dominated the world is the same as some mutt who made a sex tape with a nigger

... he said, while his fellow countrymen getting crazy about the next season of one of kim kardashians sisters running around half naked in television. truly, a more enlightened people than those pesky europeans.

i'd fuck her 100%