After Messi, who is actually the best player in the world?

After Messi, who is actually the best player in the world?

>after Messi

Brace yourself OP, that's a very controversial opinion around here.

neymarrrrrrldldlddld

He hasn't been born yet desu

Pulisic

Egypt's Brave Mohammed Salah

Bacteria

Classic American post

>After Messi

Mosquito

Diego Jota

Me

>he
>assuming the gender
very sexist of you t b h

Mikael Forssell plz go

>After Messi

so you mean who is the third best player in the world?

Salah

The next best player after messi is probably Aduriz, the best is ronaldo with neymar in 2nd

As much as i like De Bruyne he will never win a ballon d'or

messi
neymar
de bruyne
ronaldo
mertens

Mkhitaryan

Probably not but at the moment he's clearly the best player after Messi
It certainly isn't neymar at the moment, unless you're a poo skin in which case you're triggered that OP said after Messi

Problem is it's hard to judge, De Bruyne currently has an amazing game sense, passing and he is strong when he comes to put strong shots aswell, that said he is poor when it comes to get rid of an opponent, and there are times in games where he disappear for 5-10 mins and it can happen between 2-4 times a game, he is really great, but then again, when i look at other players having an amazing season, you must mention people like De Gea, if you compare De Gea and De Bruyne it's pretty hard to give it to the GK right ? But then you should consider that De Gea is dragging is tema through the finish line, De Bruyne on the other hand is part of a system that works

Vemund Brekke Skard.

this

after messi i dont know, but before its pic related

big bang pogboooom

olivier giroud or ddg

>olivier giroud or ddg
i read it olivier giroud or dog lmao

Why do people rate Neymar? Yeah he's ridiculously skilled and has a fantastic "brand" but one of the best players in the world? Surely he'd had to drag his team to stuff for that? Like KDB has dragged City through games they wouldn't have won without him, or how De Gea has dragged United through games they wouldn't have drawn/won without him. Even back to when Suarez dragged Liverpool to within a cunt hair of the Premier League, despite missing the first X games.

I've seen a lot of Neymar and I love watching him on the ball. But surely he has to drag PSG to the Champs League this year to even be in consideration for top 3 status right? Because I saw him win games for Barca, but never really drag them over the line consistently in the same way Messi/Iniesta had. And as for Ronaldo, I love him as much as anyone can love a closeted homosexual, but his poaching ability aside, he has gone downhill a lot from the megalith he was.

Although we should probably save this question for after Harry Kane drags England to a second World Cup, which will inevitably happen without a doubt

*dabs*

for me, it's iwobi

Yeah, i agree, impossible to single out someone, it's rather a pool of players like de bruyne, de gea, neymar (all the shit he receives here is because of the off pitch stuff, his fame etc, he's actually in form of his life) and couple of others probably

>Mertens

Cmon lad, I like Mertens but he isn't even the best player in his own team.

Neither Messi nor Ronaldo are currently the best player in the world