/mls/ general - 2018 EDITION (feat. /ayy/ + /wog/)

MATCHES START 3/4

>NASL (ded)
nasl.com/schedule
>USL(unappreciated soccer league)
uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL(>tfw no qtpi NWSL gf)
nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>AYY lmao
a-league.com.au
>CPL
canpl.ca

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vBWyyj]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he said he'd never play in mls. he said he wants to "retire with dignity"

First for CPL

Looks signed a guy who was voted the best defender in the mighty Slovakian league

Just a reminder that MLS will surpass Liga MX in skill within 10 years

*loons

guess you haven't been paying attention

last time i checked mls was still garbage tier

fuck off spics

www.footballwood.com/will-cristiano-ronaldo-play-in-mls-2018.html

>The My Little Soccer cup finalists Seattle Sounders are being dominated by a centraca poorfag club
lmao
LMAO

you can't make this stuff up lads

both games now tied lol

:^)

Im watching this shitty Seattle Santa Tecla game and good lord the Murrilards are being dominated. Jordan Morris, the number 7 spic looking guy, Lodeiro look terrible. If this is the best of MLS then no wonder you cant even qualify to the mundial

>The United States of America

Esto es..... el poder..... de la MLS......

REFBALL

>when your league and players or so shit that a fucking leaf team can get through this competition, and only because they played against one of your teams
you cannot make this shit up

You have to come back user

>seattle
>MLS
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Me quedo por el dinero que gano. Me gusta burlarme de estos gringos pendejos lol

you guys come out of the woodwork

probably ltierally

i'm not mad. i still watch mls, especially when theres nothing else on. but it is what it is.

>the pids are in CCL because they were good one season back in the Obama administration

>MLS is a top 10 league lads MLS is getting better and better
wew it's time to wakey wakey

Lets be fair. MLS IS getting better. American players are not. American teams are not.

I wonder how the Univision mexican commentators feel when the have to hype and shill for mls because los borrachos are playing for us or usgay are playing someone

>Morris is ded
It was a good run anons

Dude, Toronto lost to an amateur fourth division team in our league. Your best teams would be relegated in our clausura/apertura seasons.

The guy is so shit so maybe the seattle team can actually score for once lol this is too comical.

It's preseason you dip

>its an MLS team gets draw on the road, only to get blown out 4-0 by liga MX at home episode

Unironically, once he was out, Seattle started controlling the game again. Even with 10 players.

>m-muh preseason
Your teams are just so fucking bad. You are practically using your A players too.

Seattle has as many subs as they have MLS Cup goals.

Look how desperate you are to shit on me over a friendly lol

Just pathetic really. Oh well see you in CCL shortly

>a friendly
Against amateur teams with plumbers and poorfag local workers. I dont think you realise how bad you are historically. I would bet my life savings on a joke team like Chivass destroying Toronto the MLS cup champions.

U N D E F E A T E D

Maybe the MLS should focus on beating third world centraca clubs in a legit competition before they start bragging about being a top league because this is embarrassing tbqhwy

I hope you spics like the cold next week, fags

>we get the top mx teams while these other fags get ezpz mls teams

>being this butthurt

theres gonna be more honduran fans than red bulls fans at our stadium next week 8^)

Calmate, saprissa fag. Enfocate en el siguiente partido

>dude we started hot
>dude we dominated the game
Holy shit they're damage controlling lmao

This is really sad.

Te referis al 7-0 que nos espera en el azteca?

>team was better than score shows
Pretty typical sports "analysis". Nothing to get butthurt about.

Im guessing those are Matt Doyle articles.

nope, both women writers

Whats the CL prize money anyway?

Not much because it’s a fairly meaningless competition, that’s why ccl and copa lib need to merge, even if mls teams get blown out it’s better competition and more reward and incentive to actually give it your all and improve

>being so insecure you make up lies about a sports league

You and I both know that isnt true. I can go on mlssoccer and point out those types of comments by their userbase.

The mayor of santa tecla actually seems like a really nice lad but his dad tortured people with blowtorches and killed priests

Like all third world beaner dictators

what did i miss?

Us being humiliated in another tournament and shitposter taking over

nothing new

just another usual preseason for us then

expansion?

>San Diego 1904 FC
how did they con so many people so easily?

San Diego is thirsty af

Just connect the CCL and Copa Libertadores already. If you my little soccer shitters don't want that then stay the fuck out of it and continue being dreadful in your closed shop babby league where you can convince yourselves that you're getting better.

Why do you even bother to post in threads about things you hate

>American MLS teams cannot beat Central American teams or Canadian MLS teams
THIS IS WHY WE NEED CPL

Barco and Almirón will probably destroy in MLS

Arguably, Almiron already has

>If this is the best of MLS
It's literally not

>he lurks on his computer late into the night
>he waits for his moment staying silent as the thread progresses
>then it happens, someone praises MLS
Haha fucking Doyle! Stop saying mls is the best league, it will never improve
>he chuckles to himself thinking his work is done. Then he sees it, an MLS team lost to a foreign opponent
“HAHAHAHA MLS SUCKS AND ALL OF ITS TEAMS WOULD BE DESTROYED IN *my* LIGA MX”
>he continues this for hours until satisfied
>eventually he loses interest and decides to come back another day to show the world how much MLS sucks
>before going to bed his mestizo hands brush against the picture of his liga MX team, shedding a tear knowing he will never see them again while everyone around him talks about the inferior MLS

I think people ignore the preseason angle too much. Red Bulls and Sounders dominated those first halves, could've been up 2-0 (or 3-0 if lucky) then their match fitness slows down and the other team gets back into it. Literally every MLS team (aside from Toronto) had this happen to them.

>Colorado - allow two 2nd half goals
>Red Bulls - allow one 2nd half goal
>Seattle - allow two 2nd half goals
>Dallas - allow one 2nd half goal

And this is something that goes back plenty of years. Don't know why people are surprised anymore or even make any comments.

Almiron already does fampai.

>Red Bulls and Sounders dominated the first half
No they didnt.

MLS is bringing good prospects but without a relegation system is hard to achieve a real nice level

did you even watch? i watched. did you? esp rbny

>mfw

Relegation is the biggest meme. It's a giant hole at the bottom of your league that money escapes through year after year

we actually did

no surprise there hasn't been a counterreply. that volley that went just wide would've been sweet. instead rb come out with weak legs in the 2nd half and it got much more even. horrible pen to give away. no doubt home fixture will be better. you goin?

>no doubt home fixture will be better.

lol

yeah i will be one of four non-hondurans there

5 earthquakes in the last day in Wondo's hometown, multi goal game confirmed

>we
what position do you play?

t. Doyle

Calm down doyle

vers top

[discord.gg/vBWyyj]
Sup Forums soccer&footy server!
[discord.gg/vBWyyj]

>not putting fantasy leagues in the OP

Codes:
L95KHZEJ
MP9FU5SE

you messed up the code last thread for the open league.

whoops, does this code work now?

yeah this one works now.

Yeah, now it's fine, thanks

side note; how do you change your team's logo?

get bought by red bull global

a fucking LEAF FC signs athletic bilbao midfielder Ager Aketxe

t. proud customer of a top 4 team

>being saprissa faggot
Ayyyyy

>he hears the muffled song of the birds outside his window
>his blinds permanently pulled so only the slightest hint of light enters
>he shoots up in a panic
"I'M GOING TO MISS MY BLUES PLAY THE REDS"
>he hurriedly puts on his size XL "kit" and runs down the stairs
>his lucky day, his mother is already making breakfast for him
>I see you're up early again to watch your team! says his mother
"Duh mom, its the only way to watch REAL soccer, soccer in this country is so terrible they're all shit"
>she feigns interest then goes back to cooking
>at this point his heart is racing, it's almost 9 am and he can hear the chants of the blues supporters whilst telling himself he is one of them
>the blues go on to beat bottom feeder fc and he turns off the tv with a smile on his face
>with no other plans for the day he logs onto his computer to go on his favorite website
>I only watch real soccer, MLS is fucking embarrassing
>he leans back, knowing that the foreigners on the internet accept him as one of their own and recognize that he is among the best of American soccer fans for telling them how he refuses to watch MLS because of the quality

Can any other team even compete?