youtube.com/watch?v=rzMRBR37Lgk
youtube.com/watch?v=RjBLd-WFKJk
youtube.com/watch?v=sVYsPatD69c
youtube.com/watch?v=d-RFpfUeEqE
youtube.com/watch?v=I_a-MTugfSA
youtube.com/watch?v=RD3tzVQmeGM
youtube.com/watch?v=bGwMmudVkhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will Varg forgive us with G*rmanic blood here in the South ? Because we will stay on the side of the Meds.

Speak for yourself

t. Ragnar Barbosa

>Not using your cumskin and Germanic features to spy on the G*rmanics and bring them down

You'll either become one with the Nordics or you'll perish.

Choose wisely.

No. Suebi-Atlantid-Med union 4 lyf.

would scandis really just kick her in the face just for being southern european?

>tfw germanic-celt-basque mongrel called Castilian

N*rdicucks would bow to her and BEG to lick her feet.

At least you're not a M*d

You do realise if you live above Madrid/Lisbon you're probably mixed with Germanics right?

We cannot escape it.

My Iberian family has BLUE Eyes.
GERMANIC RAPE BABIES AND PROUD OF IT

People from Minho are not fair.

We were heavily settled by G*rmanics.

Still love this area though, would never move from here desu.

Is this repulsive rubella ridden creature supposed to be attractive?

if you have germanic or arab blood please live my country, and go to Frnace or Morcocco respectively, this is the Iberians homeland

nordi"cucks" completely btfo her hero in front of millions of people

My father has blue eyes to, and he is at least 99.6% Iberian, so no Germanic genes

>tfw you descend from a MANLY and TALL Germanic man
>tfw he ravaged the land with his SUPERIOR Germanic dick

Feelswunderbar.jpg

Portugal is suebi aka Nordic

That's what (((they))) want you to think.
Welcome to the family, Gunther.

Blue eyes does not mean G*rmanic. Careful now. You could be Celt, there is a lot of that around.

Wrong. I'm Iberian too and my family has been here at least since the 1600's.

I'm white I want to move to move to Portugal. Don't kick me out pls

ok, but you have foreign genes, you are not fully iberian since imemmorial times like I am, so you should really just fuck off from my country

Celts, Germanics, what's the difference? We're a big NORDIC family.

jesus christ, what a mess

>spanish
>wh*te
no

more like celtic

why are brits so gross

>you have foreign genes

>Celts
>Kingdom of the Suebi
>Visigoths
>Romans
>French invasions
>Brit invasions

I am as local as local can be.

Will Germans murder their own ?

They have plenty of people who look like Northern Iberians/Northern Italians.

Don't listen to him, you're as Portuguese as can be.

ewww meds

He's just jealous because I'm from Northern Portugal.

Portuguese are Nordic

Hail to you fellow NORDIC brother from Northern Portugal, how's the weather in my ancestral land?

ANGLO'd

>dad is from Azores and mom from Italy (south)
>tfw literally Suebi and Roman blood coursing through my veins this very second

german ancestry

GAULISH'D

People like to joke about Portugal desu but they don't understand how fucking germanic we are.
I don't get trigged with people saying that we're not white because i know it's bullshit.I get triggered with them saying we're not germanic

I am also Azorean. Feels good, man

You're portuguese,not azorean.

Which am I?

Everyones on this thread forgot our Atlantean roots.
Don't let filthy the ind*-eur*pean brainwashing your mind with all that l*tin, c*ltic and g*rmanic shit.

hail WOTVN broþor

>hundreds of years have passed
>dagos STILL mad

howling

I'm not Nordic desu I'm mix from what you can see in my 23andmd. I'm Atlantean with a touch of Germanic.

Also we need rain. Shit's fucked over here.

It rains here more in the North than in London but we're not getting rain this year.

The mighty Atlantis is under the deep ocean, with Neptune our beloved ocean god and the beautiful orichalcum treasures.

Atlanteans are blood brothers everywhere, from their colonies of the mediterranean islands like the mythic Tartessos, the invincible fortresses of Sardinia, the eternal temples of Malta and Crete, from the Basque mountains where old ghosts lives, from the Atlantic coast and his wild shores, from Stonehenge and the northwestern green and cold islands, from every megaliths where the soul of Atlantis remains, from the Atlas mountains and the Canary Islands.

Atlantean gaves wisdom to ancient peoples of the americas like Mayas, Incas and Olmecs, they gaves their beautiful jewelry of Orichalcos to ancient Egyptians.

Hail Atlantis! in Memory of Kull our powerful King!

You are like me.

Welcome to the Western European mix association. Let me guess: you can pass as a local from Portugal to Belgium to Scotland?

White and English speaker, so Anglo.

aren't atlanteans just celts

Did Atlanteans come from the Middle of the ocean. Because it seems they came from there, just look at the Celt patterns wtf.

Wow what a qt

Pretty much. The American side is pretty much just American culturally, none of the european roots.

The Azorean side is what I identify with the most.

I look Nordic though (blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, etc)

the filthy c*lts invaded us and stolen a lot of ours culture, and after it they pretended it was made by them.

yes, our lost continent is under the deep ocean, but one day he will rises again and we take our revenge on the filthy indo-european and also kills the babylonian jewish overlords!

Nice.

Don't forget to smash people who LARP as Portuguese in the US and are not. It's your job as diaspora.

There's a lot of f like ous portuguese americans like katy perry(perry was anglacanized from Pereira),James Franco(portuguese version of frank),tom hanks,etc

John Phillip Sousa was the best though, he composed this.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-7XWhyvIpE

You're quintessentially Portuguese then, and that's what matters.
I miss Northern Portugal, especially in the winter, the rain mixed with the huge Atlantic waves is so beautiful it's something to behold.

There are so many here it's hard to tell.

youtu.be/ZsoDxdzth1M?t=58

My doctor's receptionist asked me what my background is and I told her Portuguese. She told me I should take a DNA test because I look 0% Portuguese ;_;

Then I told her it was my mom's side and she felt like an idiot.

Also no fucking tourists so you can truly bask in the Suebic glory of our land.

all this shitposting got me intrested in galicia
can someone redpill me about it

Also the mist in the morning that only settles like at 12:00am

ill make a cum tribute if i see her face again

keep posting these threads denbro, i laugh and smile everytime i see another one daily.

This is where Iberia is experienced for real. Also it was heavily settled by Celts and Germanic tribes and it shows in the culture and peoples. Same with Northern Portugal in general.

And the smell of the Ocean, no wonder we liked exploring a lot. Sometimes I too feel the call of the waves.

This music sums it up

youtube.com/watch?v=T8C3flCu8-4

The nostalgia of the mist and waves

What a qt. Thanks for the link btw!

Also I'll add that Northern Portugal/Galicia and the Germanic influence is hidden outside of Portugal in the media because it would go against (((their))) narrative.

Here's more qts

youtube.com/watch?v=5hewcCTeTu0

youtube.com/watch?v=y-NeKMhc-ro

youtube.com/watch?v=dxWDu0gCNMo

youtube.com/watch?v=mrVbxp2kNg0

youtube.com/watch?v=CNrueY0zsTU

youtube.com/watch?v=rzMRBR37Lgk

youtube.com/watch?v=RjBLd-WFKJk

youtube.com/watch?v=sVYsPatD69c

youtube.com/watch?v=d-RFpfUeEqE

youtube.com/watch?v=I_a-MTugfSA

youtube.com/watch?v=RD3tzVQmeGM

youtube.com/watch?v=bGwMmudVkhk

we are not fucking germanic, they are fucking dirty uneducated pigs.

it's worse than being black

It's not really hidden it's just that our government does not promote it so the foreign media never hears about it.But the image we sell of ourselves is basically Lisbon.

Stop posting galician stuff.
Suebi capital and most of their settlements were in Portugal.

That happens in many countries in Europe.

France is Paris. England is London, Germany is Bavaria.

In what universe is that considered white?

You're too kind Portubro.
I need to find me a Suebic princess like in those videos.

Fuck off m*doid this country you're in doesn't belong to your kind

>tfw Northerner master race
>tfw get called M*d because of the flag

You cant deny your roman blood

Isn't Varg from a place where there were a lot of Portuguese fisherman ? He could have mixed South North ancestry.

I say this because my family were fisherman back in the day and I have known Norwegian blood (like 1/3 or something).

I still have Martinsen in my name and everything.

I'll let you know Romans were NORDIC

thank dog we're not involved in that m*D and wh*Te n*Rd fight

Welcome to the problem of Northern Portugal.

We're superior though, even with the Southerners sucking all the EU funds. Really makes me think.

Northern Portugal should split from Southern Portugal and join forces with Galicia. The newly-made country would be a ray of NORDIC HOPE in a sea of M*D SHIT.

This
The Douro was always a huge barrier, and it separates too very different worlds

>tfw this was always my dream

Will never happen though.

Never say never, brother.

two very*

>Galicia
>Not Kingdom of León

stop

>Kingdom of Leon

Cute.

Also Rechila died an Odinsman, he didn't worship a (((faggot))) on a Roman torture device.

Hail to the One True King of Galicia.

Derr Ubermensch

posting in another labrego delusion and poverty thread, my favourites on Sup Forums

labregos surely know how to make fools out of foreigners lmao

Are you from a small village or something like that? I can't imagine someone not being even a little mixed while being from a city.
Hell, my grandparents were from a small Galician village and still I doubt they're 100% Galicians/Celtic or whatever.

not me, but both my fathers, am theyr grandparents at least yes, both from two nearby but distinct mountain areas. mother's family is all from Serra da Gralheira and father's side from Serra da Lapa area.

galicia is already lost, you go to vigo, ourense or la corunha and you're basicaly in a spanish city

vigo in particular gives me strange feels because something is not right in that place, but I can't precise what it is