/isr/

Christians stand with Palestine edition

youtube.com/watch?v=KOEZq8nbcPY

youtube comments and posts on Sup Forums that denounce israel in favor of palestine makes me cringe

Just waiting for an all out war so I can be a refugee in a first-world country and get gibs to be honest.

same

You can empathize with Palestinians without supporting Islam.

>arabs can have multiple countries but jews can't have one that was given to them
>a lot of people think this is rational

lol

>supporting Palestine
>not taking the land as Christendom

christians are bigger larpers than jews could ever hope to be

They can have a state just not on top of another one lmao

the land was given to them by the british-owned land, and any further land gained was war from arabs not wanting to settle on an agreement. what's wrong with this?

>he thinks all Arabs are the same
That's like saying all Scandinavian countries are the same

That's funny considering Israel wouldn't exist without Christians

>might makes right

So no complaining if Iran nukes you all then ok?

k, replace the word arabs with the word muslims.

lol when?

Reminder that Christianity and Islam all came from Judaism

When my parents went to visit around Jerusalem and other Christian sites in Israel, they were told to hide any Christian crosses or other Christian symbols because the Jews didn't like that and would lash out insults or even assault them.

Jews are fucking assholes to anyone who isn't Jewish.

idk, im sure you can easily upset nazi germany by not being an aryan/honorary aryan inside nazi germany. there's easy ways to upset a general population

Unhappiness is the problem.. whether galvanised by religion or nationality, it is the same.

It's not any of my business I suppose, but cannot there be a united kingdom?

I'm just wondering since it's really quite depressing to see the conflict go on.. there are really strong passions and conviction involved.. and neither side does it's children any favours protracting the dispute or subjecting them to such long term harassment/resentments. It's nerve wracking, no doubt... :(

Itd be a righteous thing to do, I think, if both sides simply cooperate and split the remaining 99 problems between them as if they were one nation. When the shadow of death is lifted off the land, I think the problems will get easier and easier in an atmosphere of peace where everyone has access to and is focused on resolving the underlying issues without having to hide their weaknesses or keeping an eye out for danger..

I think if the UN/world chips in to help, we can slowly come round to resolving the other world conflicts in similar ways in their turn, one at a time.. :o

Sigh.

And this is why you should support Lebanon over Israel.

>סוף נובמבר
>עדיין שלושים מעלות בצל

>lying on the internet
hello muhammad

Oy vey

Speak American kike

>Christians stand with Palestine
Shart Proddies are not Christian.

American protestants are the biggest supporters of Israel. It's the Catholics that actually care about Palestine.