My body is ready

my body is ready

Other urls found in this thread:

welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/carel-struycken-talks-new-twin-peaks/
twitter.com/HarryGoaz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fug dat Coop

what was his fucking problem?

Girlfriend and friend were murdered, new-girlfriend is a bitch that killed someone, has no parents, and hormones.

big head

quick rundown? last time i heard it was supposed to be out years ago

it was supposed to be in 2016 but it starts 5/20

>tfw you think your body is ready but know it probably isn't

You DO realize it's gonna be shit right?

i hope there won't be any sjw shit as in first two seasons
inb4 denise

>same actors
>LYNCH
this can't be shir

I don't think there is a single black person in the cast and the cast is like 100 people. Based Lynch.

Lynch doesn't give a shit about political correctness.

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE HER

REEEEEEEEE

lynch hasn't been relevant for over a decade

only reason he's doing this is because he needs easy money to pay for hair gel

>Same actors
this scares me. honestly, I don't know how many old people romance side stories i can take. It was kinda cute with the middle aged love triangle that was Norma, Nadine, Ed, but literally all the original actors are older then these coots were supposed to be.

overreacting cunt

literally one of my favorite characters
really pissed that the actress fucked up her face and that she won't be in the new series

What hair gel does he use?

>really pissed that the actress fucked up her face
?

virgin semen

Ray Wise is in every single episode, how have they contrived Leland into it?

I actually pray and hope it will be shit, you mongoloids don't deserve anything good.

Might be the new Bob since the actor who originally played him passed away.

He's Bob.

Probably black lodge scenes.

is he /our guy/?

is the midget and the giant still alive?

There will be younger actors too.

this makes a great deal of sense and I'm retarded for not having thought of this

Both are. Pretty sure the giant is back, midget is recast because he's a dick.

kek

midget is but won't be in it

Will Michael Cera be the new Andy?

Did the giant died? :(

Don't tell me this piece of shit is in it

i think he will be andy's kid

oh wow, I just read the black lodge giant is actually in the new series - let's be honest the senile old codger who finds coop shot is probably dead though

welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/carel-struycken-talks-new-twin-peaks/

The guest actors are what scares me. Originally the shows actors were meant to be mostly nobodies, which they were, but the cast list for this new season are a shitload of current musicians and well known actors. It's going to be just one giant fucking cameo show to show off whoever is currently relevant.

>michael cera
>relevant

He is and will be like the Jesse Lex Luthor of Twin Peaks that tries to contact the red room?

>"That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. They come from a place where birds sing a pretty song"
What did he mean by this

How come no one has asked the most important question yet??

WHO'S DOING THE MUSIC??

>Jim Belushi
>Michael Cera
>Sky Ferreria (fucking WHY)
>Tim Roth
>Eddie Vedder
>Naomi Watts

what the fuck is lynch thinking? this is just a handful of the new cats members and its fucking terrible

You forgot Trench Reznor

mfw still hot

>Tim Roth
He looks scary so this is a good casting

Angelo Badalamenti. Google you retard.

Literally an old grandma

btw she was never hot

if they die in first 4 episodes it would be grat

i think im going to be sick

I expect a lot of them to be glorified cameos or background roles. I get the feeling this is Lynch's big farewell project and he wants to get as many of his friends in as possible. Plus Based Bisping is in.

why would lynch be friends with fucking jim belushi

>btw she was never hot
faggot

>Naomi Watts

This surprises you how? Have you heard about Mulholland Dr. ?

hey, you're out and you're proud.

Sky and Reznor's band with his wife will very likely just be performers at the rock bar, not actual characters.

Season 2 had a lot of cameos from veteran actors though. Nevermind that it had 3 characters from Robocop as well

>that fucking coat

>Nevermind that it had 3 characters from Robocop as well

That was a good thing.

best girl

FWWM > Pilot > Finale > Season 2 pre-reveal > Season 1 > Season 2 post-reveal > KINO

>KINO XD

Way to out yourself as a literal retard. Nobody gives a shit about your opinions on the matter.

>owl forms horns over his head

What was Lynch trying to convey with this image?

Why doesn't Laura Harring have a role?

Way to out yourself as a crossboarder or redditer. Can't take the memes, get out.

Most of them are just friends of Lynch and people he's worked before.

Episode 3 "Zen or the Skill to Catch a Killer" is the best episode from the show not counting the pilot.

Sounds like you've got a Facebook group to get back to.

Oh user. Was Big Ed more you speed?

Is there any footage available at all? A trailer, official pictures, anything?

I haven't followed it closely but there doesn't seem to be much for something that releases next month

>tfw no Kiefer
>tfw no Bowie
>tfw no dwarf
>tfw no BOB
>tfw Andy and Log Lady died during filming

I have no face for this.

>Andy

Sorry, meant Albert

also
>no Sheriff Truman.

>FWWM above everything else

Are you having a giggle

There are official promo pictures and teaser trailers. The story is still totally under wraps though.

Why the hell didn't the Sheriff want to come back? The other actors who aren't returning I can understand

Is that the cat from Sabrina?

>So, I have a few things to say about the news of Michael Ontkean not returning to Twin Peaks: I spoke with Michael a handful of times this year on the phone. He was really excited to return as Truman, and even spent hundreds of hours in search of his old jacket, and finally reached out to me to help find it. We found a suitable replica. I bought it and sent it to him. We last spoke in August and he informed me he wasn’t going to Washington after all. I told him I was heartbroken to hear that.

Sounds like there must be a particular reason. Probably something personal or health related, but we don't know.

he probably read the script

Fuck sake, I knew it couldn't have been his own fault

I think he was relatively annoyed about Josie leaving and Harry basically being a nothing character in the second half of S2 so that's not out of the question.

It's the best thing about the original run and one of my favorite films ever made.

>in a month we will have two more hours of Lynch

I expect great things.

it remembers me this

>Twin Peaks will premiere on Showtime on May 21, 2017, with a two-hour episode. After the airing, the premiere and an additional two episodes will stream online, and the series will be shown in weekly increments from that point onwards (at Lynch's insistence)

From wikipedia, so believe it if you want. Potentially four hours.

The absolute madman

So how come nobody has leaked anything from the script yet?

actors were only given their lines and then the scripts were shredded after filming those scenes

Thank fuck, I hate the Netflix trend of having entire seasons available instantly. It means people are forced to savor a show not race through it, and gives people with actual jobs a chance to compete with NEET autists who binge watch the whole thing in a couple days and then spoil it for everyone else

They could still salvage it by having her botched beauty operations being a part of her character, something something want to stay young forever ends up looking like the creature from a bog.

They're going to make her killer bob because that face is scarier than Ray Wise's and far scarier than Frank Silva ever was

source

based lynch is based

Why did he do it

yolo

someone please explain Harry Goaz (who plays Andy)'s twitter page to me and why he has so many followers

twitter.com/HarryGoaz

>hating based cera
fag

creepy af