The Negro Problem

Ice Cube: "I won't stop writing songs 'bout killin' po-lice 'cause no one told me it was wrong. Its just wha' I do."

This is the level of intelligence we're dealing with when you talk to blacks.

AYO MUHFUGA ENU WATCHU BE NA WE DA HEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have more street cred than Ice Cube at this point.

>defending the police

never got why this site does that. everyones small government but then it comes to teh opressive big government police you start getting on your knees and sucking.

lol fuck the cops. pretty sure every white dude under the age of 25 hates pigs as much as the next black person

Because you're still a stupid immature kid that doesn't have anything worthwhile to care about and doesn't like authority. Come back once you own a house and have a family of your own and you'll be happy to have police around to help ensure your safety. I'd rather dindus get arrested then allow free reign to break into homes and rape/murder people like the subhumans they are.

god damn bear poster BTFO
bet he has ear gauges and rants about anarcho capitalism

>Be me
>Mexican-America
>Work at call center with a lot of blacks
>Black dude has a convo with me about random things
>Convo turns to slavery and white people (he watched Roots recently)
>Black dude "Only Whites be always oppressing black folk from slavery to racism today"
>Me "Well Jaquan Arabs were enslaving blacks long before whites joined in and so were African tribal kings, slavery still goes on in parts African but white people have corrected their mistakes"
>Black dude "Nigga white people aint corrected jack and they don wanna admit they had slave owners as ancestors and passed the wealth to them"
>Me "But Jaquan the Majority of Americans today trace their lineage the European immigrants that came here AFTER slavery ended and only about 6% of people in the US owned slaves"
>Black dude "Nigga dats som bullshit rite ther dont be trying to act white and shit they dont like chu either too. any way ima go on break"
mfw

Straight gangster yo

GANGSTA*

Falklands*

It's one of those things you will understand when you get older.

writing a song about it and doing it isn't the same thing though.

>DAE le anarchy guys?

Hating the police is extremely juvenile. If you think the police are not here to protect you and all they do is shoot nigs, then I suggest you go on a ride along. I won't hold my breath.

maybe i defend my property by myself like a man instead of calling the buttlers of the state?

Yes it is as it encourages others to follow your example

He's actually right. Black culture isn't spoken against among blacks. Thug culture originated from black culture. He is just a product of his environment.

Most black people only feel validated when they feel like they are intimidating to others.

I respect you so much.

Are We There Yet was a terrible movie.

Only if the have other blacks around. See if a black guy tries to intimidate when he is alone, they never will.

Blacks literally act like animals when together.

I looked up my family history for this specific reason because I was tired of blacks always saying my ancestors were slave owners. I looked up my father's fathers all the way until they came from England and my Mother's father's once back and cross checked slave registries.

As it turns out, not one of them owned slaves. Just as I thought.

Ice Cube
Is A
Nig g g g gerrrrrr

No matter how hard you try youll never be anything but a nigger

Icecube has a degree in architecture and isn't from the skreets, he's just LARPing for money.

Ayoooo fukk da po-leese mang!!

These are the people that have the same mentality as you.

Yes I know this is probs b8 but I have a huge respect for cops.

Here on Eugene, 99.99% of blacks act civil and are genuinely smiling. It's fairly comforting. People of any race will instantly have my respect if they are respecting others. It's a fairly simple concept.

And if his music helps destroy the black community the shekels will flow

To add, it seems to be a bigger problem around major metropolitan areas in my experience.

You know who doesn't respect the Police for having a very difficult job? Jobless niggers, like you.

I'd rather the police stop protecting all these retard protesters, so they can get trampled to death the way nature intended.

As a white dude under the age of 25 I can confirm most of us know the pigs act like poorly behaved animals as much as any negro

Now he's a rich uncle Tom who makes family movies. Lol. When will people realise rappers do stuff like this to make money and if they would sell mix tape with conservatory music for big $$$ they would have concerto tapes.