Do you think differently of people if they do drugs, Sup Forums?

do you think differently of people if they do drugs, Sup Forums?

Yes as subhumans

Yes I think they are fucking idiots.

Nazis took ecstasy,speed and alcohol....

NAZI and fascists in general are subhumans with low IQ.

There is a time and place for drugs.

work, school, in public, are not those places

I have an addiction to coke and opiates and often do psychedelics. I was also knoen as the kid who would get fucked up on cough syrup so i guess i am the degenerate.

I dont smoke weed though that shit nasty lmao

As long as they have their lives in order I don't give a shit. But I suspect that I wouldn't get along with most drug users anyway not because of their drug use but simply because of their social background. Every drug's got a certain prevalent scene, and I dislike all those scenes.

Disgusting. I sincerely hope you fucking overdose

This
Also this

I tried everything apart LSD. I even snorted heroin but I stopped it all. I maybe take MDMA pill once or twice a month and drink some beer or vodka but that's it.

I mean their bodies their time. I just will know not to lend them any money and I'll probably distance myself for when they start crashing down emotionally.

That's simply false

Nothing wrong with drinking a beer or smoking a doob after work.
Most things are alright in moderation.

fuck off back to pol, moralfags

It shows they are not prudes and they trust themselves to not act crazy when under the influence.

Drugs are for subhumans, real men drink only vodka

People who have never tried drugs are usually boring af, people who get angry about drugs are fucking fags usually, people who think they're class because they take drugs are retards, DUDEWEEDLMAO stoners are annoying, people who take drugs as a recreational, experimental or performance enhancing tool without making it their whole lives are based.

Most of my friends do drugs and they are great people, usually the people who preach all the time about drug consumption and drinking are the worse I've met, they're envious, uncharitable and do the most harm towards others just for the sake of it.

Fuck off back to lebbit druggie

Very much so, in fact after meeting someone new I eventually ask them if they do drugs in passing. I would never date a woman that does them.

people who take drugs are cunts
people who don't take drugs are cunts

kill them all i say