Are europeans really racist?

Are europeans really racist?

I want to visit all of europe some day but I know I'll be seen as a subhuman. I doubt locals will approach me and ask to show me around and stuff like they would for whites like australians and canadians.

>I doubt locals will approach me and ask to show me around and stuff like they would for whites like australians and canadians.

That wouldn't happen regardless

yes it would
ive seen and heard stories of people saying europeans are really friendly but its just white people saying that'
euros would actively avoid me/see me as subhuman

its really unfair, because of my face i wont even be able to see the world

>like they would for whites

yeah no

Don't go to Eastern Europe, and if you actually do get attacked, just say you're an American.

wont they stab him more

It won't happen regardless, no matter what you've heard.

No, because then they know people would actually care.

if you're a cute indian girl I'll show you around no prob, also you can sleep in my room, so you can save money ;)

Why does Eastern Europe have this reputation of being Africa?

Sure, a foreigner gets beat up there every once in a a while, just as a foreigner gets blown up in the West every once in a while. But by and large it's safe.

The important thing is to not look gypsy, so some identifiable South Asian imagery/clothing is also fine.

true if i were an indian girl id probably ride the cock carousel and seek a white male to improve my gene pool

I dress in normal modern clothing lol

it happens I know it

COME TO BRAZIL

im scared of south america tho

I'm not scared of going to Eastern Europe, but I would understand that if you were black, that you might think twice.

>I want to visit all of europe some day but I know I'll be seen as a subhuman.

Only by girls. Like, you definitely are amongst the least attractive ethnicity, here.

But in professional environments Indians are well respected.

the age of women is at the end, the trap boys arise.
Start hormone terapy and become a trap and you'll have your 8/10 white lover

lol im a 2/10 with a subhuman face like most indians so no I cant do that besides im not gay

no, they arent at all
poland and russia especially, go there

>2/10
hormones can do miracles

>I'm not gay

not a prob, most traps have trap gf themselves (traps are girls so it's not gay, at most lesbian)

so do you want a 8/10 feminine white femboy yes or no?

i wouldnt mind an 8/10 white femboy but again im a subhuman so I wouldnt look good next to him

pretend you are a refugee
some sjw will fuck you for virtue signalling

thats not true thats only pol memes

most white girls see us as subhuman and lower class