At least you don't live in canada

At least you don't live in canada.........................

CANADA SUCKS! FUCK YOU FOR EVEN MAKING ME THINK OF IT. FUCK YOU! FUCCK OU!!!

What's wrong with Canada?

the fact that OP was somehow (a.) let in, or (b.) not aborted

FUCK CANADA! FUCK YOU MATE

>First world problems

Neither do you

Feels fucking great

i live fucking next to it

I doubt it

why do you guys have a leaf as your flag?

It's a fucking leaf, and we have it because it was chosen in the 1960s as a multicultural representative flag to replace the red ensign which acknowledged only Ireland, France, Scotland, and Britain. The red stripes represent the Atlantic and Pacific oceans which draw from our motto Ad Mare Usque Ad Mare (from sea to sea).The colour red was taken from St. George's Cross in the Union Jack (our other official national flag). The white represents peace and the colour was drawn from the royal emblem of King Charles VII of France.
The maple leaf has been a symbol associated with Canada for over 300 years on banknotes, specie, uniforms, flags, royal charters and documents, the arts, in popular culture, etc.
It was only selected following a very harsh debate with the Liberal party in favour of the maple leaf and the Tories saying it was "Peru with a leaf," and that "A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation." Former PM Deifenbaker believed that the issue might actually destroy Canada or cause a Civil War.
Finally, in WWI many of the trenches had white, chalky, walls. It was customary for soldiers to enscribe their name, rank, hometown, and often a little picture. One Maritimer drew a fish, a Québecois soldier drew a beaver, but most Canadians drew a maple leaf.
This is also common, think of the English rose, Scottish thistle, Irish clover, Kiwi frond, or French fluer-de-lys which featured heavily on many of their flags.

Canada is good country. Fite me.

el oh el

You can always come here to live with me if you dont like Canada

Many Russians would like to live in Canada. Fortunately, I do not belong to them.

We're pretty similar countries in most ways. Russia is basically just a more depressing and corrupt Canada but without the SJW type political and social issues.

But I do.

At us to SJW concern exclusively as to a trolling. But there are enough political and social problems without any fagots.

Hey, at least you dont have refuge-

An obese niggresse/white trash lesbian couple on the bus kissed all the way from uni to my stop today (~30 min). Really living the Canadian experience lads.

boohoohoo how terrible
Meanwhile I have sandniggers chimping out again in my country

What province? I'm in Alberta and I don't think I've ever seen a lesbian in my life.

I didn't mind much. Just a Sup Forums meme tier situation.

Québec

well I'd be more than happy to trade
you fucking entitled shit, living in canada and whining about it

That explains it. No offense to you guys, but it seems like Québec has a lot more of "those" people than here in Alberta.

Assuming you're still young and tie less, now is the time to move. Plan accordingly and get out while you can.

Oh, I see.
The situation in the god-forsaken hellhole know as Brussels is so fucking unsustainable that Canada SJWs and chinks problems seem unimportant. I mean you have a lot of immigrants but they are educated at least.

we have plenty of refugees!!!

Pour ce qui est d'éduqués, c'est à prendre avec un grain de sel. On est censé avoir la crème des africains et ils sont quand même terribles. Pas violents, mais souvent d'une idiotie et naïveté exaspérantes. Après ça se demande pourquoi leurs diplômes ne sont pas reconnus, ils sont simplement d'un niveau pitoyables rien à voir avec une quelconque discrimination.

oui oui le baguette honhonhon sacre blue mon ami

Je te crois.
Ici c'est un niveau en dessous de 0. Même pas capable d'avoir un diplôme dans leur propre pays. Ils sont stupides ET violents.
La politique d'immigration est devenue plus sévère ces dernières années mais c'est trop tard, le mal est fait. Le plus incroyable est que chaque nouvelle génération est moins intégré que la précédente alors que ça devrait être le contraire.