Holy shit, this was very good. Is Shamayalamanan back?

Holy shit, this was very good. Is Shamayalamanan back?

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

Mcavoy is insane, what a terrific performance. I knew he was good after watching Filth but this was on another level.

>Only show 8 personalities

The real question is, who was best girl?

Patricia

The Visit was good too

>stole the fucking show
It is his fucking show

I agree. He played all those personalities so well,you think that it's never lonely in that basement.

>The real question
>Not a question

Really, really enjoyed that and made me wonder if Shamalam really was back. Split confirmed that in a big way.

>watched the movie going in blind
>couldnt stop staring at her tits
>go on Sup Forums to find i wasnt alone in this
Feels good

The thing I don't like about the movie is that they keep accusing people for not taking them seriously. Even those personalities guys are doing this. The worst part is that even the evil guys seem be arguing they are creating the beast personality to retaliate the world for not believing them. I just don't think this is a good villain cause.

Liked all his flicks. They're always wild rides.

>watch this with girl I'm semi dating
>She gets super triggered by the molestation scene
wants me to choke her as she calls me daddy

bro I know it's 420 but put down the bong

>I don't think this is good villain material
>Abused and tortured as a child and told for decades that your split personalities are bullshit
Sounds fine to me, queermo.

it's almost as though there is a difference between consensual sex and the rape of a child

I'm sure there must be one

>back

he never went away

Stop viriling this shit movie

That's what I don't get. I think their being abused or that first trauma that created the personalities should be their cause. It's cliche but it's strong and primal.

But instead of focusing on that trauma they focus on trying to convince people "look at this needle I am causing my own diabetes". I just don't think that's how it works.

reported for telling lies

Only sane post, DESU senpai.

the black one
its always the black one