Untitled

d̷̥̼̺̱̰̫͓͔̖̊̽̓͐̏̕ǫ̴͔̫̳̭̾̎͊̇͘͞ǹ̨̛̤͇̳̺̙̘̈͋̿̑̚͠'̴͚͚̜̫̼̳̭̒̈́̒̾̂̿ͅṯ̴̨̣͖̟̻̳̠̰̩̿̀͂̈́͊̎͝ g̷̨̛̮̭̬̙͋̒̎̃̋̀̊͢ó̸̖̳̤͇̫̣͙́̒̾͡ 2̖̪͉̺̹̓͗̿̂̀̉̓̚͟ s̮̥̳̠̼̼̼̙̎̿̑̀̇̀̓͐̚͟c͈͚̫̻͙͕͍͚̝̠̉̎̎̾̓͌̑͛͐͝h̳̝̣̟͈͎͒̽͆͒̆̄̈̐͘ō̵̧̯̹͖̙̜̥̰͊̆̆́͟͡ǫ̼̝̻̬̩̠̉̾̄͆͑̄̌̓͞l̸̨̖̩̦͇͑̓̀̓̑͘͡͞ t̳͙̻̻͖͒̊̎̍͢͠ͅȍ͍͎͔̔̏̉̑̓̚̕͝͡ͅm̵̡̥̬̟̗͇̹̃̌͆̓͒͠o̞̼̫̪͕̐͛̎͛̽̏̚̕r̻̱͙̱̬͙̣̟̀̏͑͋͗̔̾̀̚͡ͅr̸͈̣̤̩̪͔̰̆́̒͂̾̆͑ǫ̦͈̦͙͇͗̿̑̆̽͜w̷̹̜̘̗͂͌̊͊͒͘͢͜ l̡̼̻̬̆͂̄͊̉͐͢͜͜o̷͎̼̙̝̫̯͇͗͋̾͛͒͘͡l̷͓͎̰̱̙͗̎̊̈́̀̕̕̕

Attached: hella_sketchy.jpg (750x750, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/iloveslaters/hella-sketchy-no-regrets-without-feature
lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lrn2spell fag

He's the rules incase you didn't know

Attached: 8pfyrrtqr0z21.png (960x472, 401K)

bitch squre up

A shitty rapper

soundcloud.com/iloveslaters/hella-sketchy-no-regrets-without-feature

Terrible way to promote your terrible music

Attached: philip_boi.png (680x383, 278K)

you're a terrible person

Mother fucker, you better not shoot up a school. I'm already having a tough time trying to own a gun due to a drug charge. Do not make more laws you selfish faggot. I'm trying to get a gun.

Don't worry user, op is a fag.

get on my level, faggot

Attached: 61TXoW4XvEL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>when you can tell by the upper/lower that it's a fucking airsoft

>suck me dick

do it if your not a lil bitch nigga faggot

are you an ethnic, by any chance?

indeed

Attached: boom_boom.jpg (500x500, 53K)

>larping as a psycho
>is a psycho
I recommend introspection. It causes all such creatures to implode.

>shitty rapper
redundant

Attached: 1578849515892.jpg (500x500, 82K)

to be honest i'm just excruciatingly bored and fucking depressed to the point of dissolution

In b4 swat raid

Congratulations Sup Forums, you've brilliant'ly surmised that this is indeeed, a joke. Well done. All fiction, all is well. Disperse, now. Run along

Attached: theatre.jpg (1894x888, 148K)

>your level = gay

No thanks

ha ha, good one funny guy

So far 2 airsoft guns, you're scary

NIGGER TAKING A SELFIE WITH NERF RIFLE

IF THAT'S REAL THEN FIGHT ME WITH MY BANANA KNIFE

Attached: FB_IMG_1578886833148.jpg (486x451, 18K)

fake fake hahaha

Yo how the fuck do you do this
R: 25 / I: 6▶
. . d̷̥̼̺̱̰̫͓͔̖̊̽̓͐̏̕ǫ̴͔̫̳̭̾̎͊̇͘͞ǹ̨̛̤͇̳̺̙̘̈͋̿̑̚͠'̴͚͚̜̫̼̳̭̒̈́̒̾̂̿ͅṯ̴̴̨̣͖̟̻̳̠̰̩͚͚̜̫̼̳̭̿̀͂̈́͊̎̒̈́̒̾̂̿͝ͅṯ̴̸̸̨̣͖̟̻̳̠̰̩̖̳̤͇̫̣͙̖̳̤͇̫̣͙̿̀͂̈́͊̎́̒̾́̒̾͝͡͡ 2̖̪͉̺̹̓͗̿̂̀̉̓̚͟ s̮̥̳̠̼̼̼̙̎̿̑̀̇̀̓͐̚͟c͈͚̫̻͙͕͍͚̝̠̉̎̎̾̓͌̑͛͐͝h̳̝̣̟͈͎͒̽͆͒̆̄̈̐͘ō̵̧̯̹͖̙̜̥̰͊̆̆́͟͡ǫ̼̝̻̬̩̠̉̾̄͆͑̄̌̓͞l̸̨̖̩̦͇͑̓̀̓̑͘͡͞ t̳͙̻̻͖͒̊̎̍͢͠ͅȍ͍͎͔̔̏̉̑̓̚̕͝͡ͅm̵̡̥̬̟̗͇̹̃̌͆̓͒͠o̞̼̫̪̐͛̎͛̽̏̚̕…

At least name a coast faggot.

Attached: G22.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>
d̷̥̼̺̱̰̫͓͔̖̊̽̓͐̏̕ǫ̴͔̫̳̭̾̎͊̇͘͞ǹ̨̛̤͇̳̺̙̘̈͋̿̑̚͠'̴͚͚̜̫̼̳̭̒̈́̒̾̂̿ͅṯ̴̨̣͖̟̻̳̠̰̩̿̀͂̈́͊̎͝ g̷̨̛̮̭̬̙͋̒̎̃̋̀̊͢ó̸̖̳̤͇̫̣͙́̒̾͡ 2̖̪͉̺̹̓͗̿̂̀̉̓̚͟ s̮̥̳̠̼̼̼̙̎̿̑̀̇̀̓͐̚͟c͈͚̫̻͙͕͍͚̝̠̉̎̎̾̓͌̑͛͐͝h̳̝̣̟͈͎͒̽͆͒̆̄̈̐͘ō̵̧̯̹͖̙̜̥̰͊̆̆́͟͡ǫ̼̝̻̬̩̠̉̾̄͆͑̄̌̓͞l̸̨̖̩̦͇͑̓̀̓̑͘͡͞ t̳͙̻̻͖͒̊̎̍͢͠ͅȍ͍͎͔̔̏̉̑̓̚̕͝͡ͅm̵̡̥̬̟̗͇̹̃̌͆̓͒͠o̞̼̫̪͕̐͛̎͛̽̏̚̕r̻̱͙̱̬͙̣̟̀̏͑͋͗̔̾̀̚͡ͅr̸͈̣̤̩̪͔̰̆́̒͂̾̆͑ǫ̦͈̦͙͇͗̿̑̆̽͜w̷̹̜̘̗͂͌̊͊͒͘͢͜ l̡̼̻̬̆͂̄͊̉͐͢͜͜o̷͎̼̙̝̫̯͇͗͋̾͛͒͘͡l͗̎̊̕

the epitome of shadow from sonic E D G Y

Google zalgo generator, or something like that.

That said, I miss when this first started showing up on Sup Forums, and within a month someone had created a whole crazy creepy "Zalgo" myth around it.

Good times.

Glitch text. Font

Here to get glitch text.

lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator

bicht ..please

Attached: 15966710_983839018389222_1740568292_o.jpg (585x627, 64K)

Damn user, what calibur is that? Looks like it could take someones head off

.40 SW

Nice trigger dicipline

Cute lil .380

They don't put safety stickers on real guns and you can see it's tried to be removed

Nice, also OP is a confirmed faggot.

Fucking hapas. Nutjobs, one and all.

z̴̨̨̡̡̨̨̧̡̢̡̢̨̡̧̢̧̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̡̨̧̧̛͙̗̭͍̟̘͎̗̟͕̩̮̻͍̭̬͚̣̯̻̪̳͕͈̺̗̺̪͙͉͔̬̼̳͍̤͕͉̪̰̭͉̝̤͖̝̝͔͔̦̮̙͚̳̩̳͓̣̮̖̩̭̫͈̻̜̳̫̮̰̺͎̙̗̱̠̻̦̦͎̟͇͉̖̖̝̻̺͈̻̻̝̼̝̟͕̘̣̪̟̭͙̬͔̪͚̯̥̠̗̮̩͖̳͎̤̼͇̟͙͚͓̤͓̮͕̞̫͚͍͕̻̝̗̝̙̺͈̬̰̮̪̝͖̭͖̱̜͕͖̺͇̱̩̩̰̭̜̭̮̩͓̩̙̰̻̹̘͈̜̬̠͉̟̭̤̳̥̗̥̜̙̘͙̹̘͇̭̳̤̗͍͔͎̬̥͔͇̗̝̳̤̖̪͎̖͖̘̜̟͎̥̪̗͓̞̜̞͙̦̫̼͇̩̺̗̬͖̫̩̦̝͍͙͔͐̿̎͆̈́͂̿́̈́͗̓́̊̍̃͆̽̆̏̈́͊̀̔́̎̽̀̈́̾̓̒̈́̈̋͌̏͋́͒͆͋̈̽̃̓̐̽̉͊̋̓̐̈́̈́͐̋̉̉́̄̈́͌͆̀͊̽͑̈́͗͒̈́̃́̈̓̉̽̈͘̚̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅx̴̧̡̧̢̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛͚̯̰͈̪̭̗̗͚̺̗̮̩̜̯̮͈̥͇͙͙̳̹̻̞̮̗͔̝̬͖̪͎̬̰͇̰̱͉̥̭͇͍̺̥̩̳̭̼̬̗̹͈̹̣͐̇͗̒̉̇̒́̀̔̈́̈́̉́̆̓̿̌̑̆̃̽̇̈́͛͊͊͐̌̃̀̏͌̀͋͂̄̒̎̿͛̽̇̀͒͑̈̀͊̄̽̑̊͂̓̽͐̓̒̀̋̓̀͐͆̓͛́̔̈́̂̈̒̀̓̏͆̓̆͛͐́̈́͗̋͛̋͂̽̈́̌͐̌͘̚̚̕͘̚̚͜͜͠͝͝͝͠z̴̨̨̡̡̨̨̧̡̢̡̢̨̡̧̢̧̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̡̨̧̧̛͙̗̭͍̟̘͎̗̟͕̩̮̻͍̭̬͚̣̯̻̪̳͕͈̺̗̺̪͙͉͔̬̼̳͍̤͕͉̪̰̭͉̝̤͖̝̝͔͔̦̮̙͚̳̩̳͓̣̮̖̩̭̫͈̻̜̳̫̮̰̺͎̙̗̱̠̻̦̦͎̟͇͉̖̖̝̻̺͈̻̻̝̼̝̟͕̘̣̪̟̭͙̬͔̪͚̯̥̠̗̮̩͖̳͎̤̼͇̟͙͚͓̤͓̮͕̞̫͚͍͕̻̝̗̝̙̺͈̬̰̮̪̝͖̭͖̱̜͕͖̺͇̱̩̩̰̭̜̭̮̩͓̩̙̰̻̹̘͈̜̬̠͉̟̭̤̳̥̗̥̜̙̘͙̹̘͇̭̳̤̗͍͔͎̬̥͔͇̗̝̳̤̖̪͎̖͖̘̜̟͎̥̪̗͓̞̜̞͙̦̫̼͇̩̺̗̬͖̫̩̦̝͍͙͔͐̿̎͆̈́͂̿́̈́͗̓́̊̍̃͆̽̆̏̈́͊̀̔́̎̽̀̈́̾̓̒̈́̈̋͌̏͋́͒͆͋̈̽̃̓̐̽̉͊̋̓̐̈́̈́͐̋̉̉́̄̈́͌͆̀͊̽͑̈́͗͒̈́̃́̈̓̉̽̈͘̚̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅx̴̛̛̛̛̛̛͐̇͗̒̉̇̒́̀̔̈́̈́̉́̆̓̿̌̑̆̃̽̇̈́͛͊͊͐̌̃̀̏͌̀͋͂̄̒̎̿͛̽̇̀͒͘̚̚̕͘͠͝͝

oh shit I think you may be right. I thought it was some shit he put on there to cover his numbers but on closer inspection its in the wrong side of the gun

I worked at an airsoft store for a while so that shit was a dead giveaway lol

one would think if he was gonna do that he would at least do it right and use some rubbing alcohol to get it the rest of the way off.

Just live leak an hero.