Ever secretly sniffed/came on a pair of panties from someone you know? Tell stories + pics

Ever secretly sniffed/came on a pair of panties from someone you know? Tell stories + pics

Attached: 709881706.jpg (1600x1200, 366K)

Bbump

I posted this before but I have sniffed the used panties of Kay Panabaker, Nellie McKay, Leven Rambin, Sophie Sophie Simnett ,and Victoria Pedretti.

what i dont get is this with you panty fetish guys, is it more or less erotic for them to be dirty? cus those are fucking discusting, it looks like shit m8. pussys have there natural explustions and stuff, but it ant that fucking dark brown.

Sure. Occasionally smelled this girl's panties I knew in high school. She would leave them on the bathroom floor near the shower, so when I was over at her house and had to piss I would take a sniff. She had some amazing snail trails. Married her a while back so it's an everyday thing now. I'm sitting on the shitter right now with a small mountain of used panties in front of me. Bitch needs to do the laundry.

My landlords wife. Same house so often I’ll go up and take a few.

Attached: 0FFB7BD5-A01D-4E1C-A05A-E9995F434711.jpg (444x960, 87K)

Every time I go to a friends house who has a sister I sniff and once or twice I’ve wrapped them around my cock and used them to jack it

Came on one of my friend's light blue lacy pair of panties in her bathroom while i was changing after swimming.

Also stole a few from a different friend.

Often from a girl that rents a flat from me, I go every now and then and sort through her stuff

My sister's. In hindsight I am a complete moron because it doesn't just disappear like I thought it would, but she never said anything and I did it at least once a week

Yeah it can be when their finishing their period.

sniffed and stole 2 pairs from pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-12564.jpg (676x914, 369K)

How did it smell?

that's still not the answer I was hoping for...

Beautiful, I was dripping pre cum before i could even get my cock out

Yeah - a friend I have a crush on, cummed in her shampoo too

Sniffed some of my cousin's panties once and immediately decided it was the wrong fetish for me. So instead I stole them and wore them occasionally (while jerking off of course) then later cut them up and sewed a small dress out of them for some 6" dolls. Eventually sold it on Etsy for $20. I'd post a pic but I don't want anyone on /toy/ to find out what I used for the material because some of them know me on facebook.

have a few pairs of my stepmoms think she knows i take them she took a shower while i wad there one time and only left these on the ground

Attached: resize1575804842631.jpg (968x470, 94K)

My best friends mom's. But more importantly my sister's. Any time she threw away a pair it found it's way into my room. I'd use them a few times and then throw them away.

Brought home a super hot chick from the bar.
She left her panties.
Smells like flowery hot bitches

Been doing this since forever. I think I has sniffed and jerked off to every females that I know(think is hot). Right now I am working to build up my collection again. Most of the panties are from my brothers wife and from a coworkers gf.

My friend's sister.

Also when I worked in a hotel I used to go to hot girls rooms and fap in their panties and bras

A long time ago when my sister and I were still teenagers I used to steal her panties. She would have been like 13 or 14 and I was a couple years older. Anyway, I would take the panties to my room, and start humping my pillow while rubbing my face all over them and smelling them. I also tasted them a few times.

Back then I had no idea that the menstrual cycle changes what kind of mess they leave on their panties. Obviously, clear slime is the best since it means she's been ovulating, and dark orange is not nice - kind of gross. I could have used her panties to track when she was in heat, that would have turnd me on.

I really didn't do it much though, maybe half a dozen times at most. I wish I had done it more because now i'm still a virgin loser. I should have taken the opportunity when I had it to keep sniffing them

Dose your brother help you out?

fuck no, he'd kill me if he found out

Fair

how the hell do u get access to every females panties u think is hot lmao. Wish I could do that like break into their house some how

Patient my friend and with that some lucks. Some of them got their laundry in their only bathroom, so its easy that way. Some I have to get inside their bedroom but I do it when everyone is busy with something.

Kind of a reluctant panty cumming story.
When I was around 15 fooling around on omegle (still sexually confused as ever) after school run into a hot guy and we started chatting on Skype using the account that was already logged in in family computer, Thought it was no big deal I'd delete the messages anyway. We started camming, did all kinds of gay shit for him, but he wasn't satisfied and wanted to see me in girls panties. I just told him I didn't have any and then he started threatening me saying that he d talk to whoever account I'm using and show them screenshot of me. I panic so I agree to his demands.
Go to the bathroom pic the cleanest one I could find from the hamper, obviously my mom's. It was a black one with lace. Bring it to computers desk and show it to him, he makes me sniff it and chew in it, it basically smelled like my mom's closet and room and tasted a bit salty.
I remember being so horny, just the anticipation of making someone cum with my body, but the taboo aspect of it also played its part, my heart was racing.
He wanted me to jerk off while wearing them stroking along with the panties. They felt much more comfy than I had expected, the thin fabric against my penis was doing the job felt much better than when i was rubbing against my own underwear.
Dude was beating off like a madman until he started shooting all over his chest and belly, I couldn't hold it in anymore I ended up shooting along. Cum soaked through thin fabric and started dripping unto the floor.
That's when post nut clarity hit me and started panicking, shut down computer, rush to the bathroom attempt to clean mom's panties but it's no good, check the time and panic even more, they ll be here soon. Grab one of my discarded underwear and put it on top of the cum soaked panties thinking that even if my mom notices she ll think my cum poured down from mine on hers. It was the best solution my retarded brain could come up with.

Stole 2 pairs of my friends Moms panties, wrapped one pair around my dieck and sucked on the other pair. She died from cancer not too long later. Don't know how to feel about it tbh. Not good or bad, just blank.

sniffed her toes, heels, and underwear

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 6.50.41 PM.png (320x900, 441K)

I don't have pictures but when I was about 13 I used to take my sisters panties from the laundry basket and smell them while I fapped, then I would bust where the scent was.

Used my wife's friends panties and dildo to jack off when she was our roommate for a while and my male best friends is great for sniffing and I love rubbing my cock through them like we're rubbing cocks.

Stole a few pair of her panties while we were roomates and would wear them around her without her knowing

Attached: 1578992707380.jpg (868x1417, 620K)

No, wtf is wrong with you?

Hot, any reaction from your mom to cum being on her panties?

I don't think she noticed the cum or perhaps my plann worked.. Don't know. I'm absolutely certain that she did however found out about it.
Turns out that Skype snapshots were being saved in a separate folder so when I took some with computers camera they stayed there even though I had deleted them on skype. Pretty sure she checked that folder frequently, that's where she had all the word files from her job.
She gave me the talk about a week later, about privacy and stuff and also told me that i was old enough to have my own computer in my room...

my best friend's older sister is super hot and when we were growing up they shared a bathroom that their mutual underwear hamper was kept in.

One day I was snooping and went through it and was stunned to find her lacy gstrings, bras. and bikinis.

I pulled a bra out and rubbed the cups on my dick while looking at the stains in her underwear. I started licking the stains and sucking them through the fabric.

I was jerking off with her bra now and then swapped hands, sucking her bra cups and jerking with the panties.

I grabbed a new pair of bikini panties and started jerking with her bra and first gstring. This new pair had two stains, front and back

I started sucking the front stain, licking the soft fabric ravenously. When the flavor disipated I pulled it away and looked at the other, brown, stain.

I started to lick it delicately, but was soon sucking it clean. It went into the jerking hand while I searched for more of her panties.

I found her dance socks andstuffed them in my mouth while looking fgr another stained pair. These were foul, but I sucked as much out of them as I could.

I found a soiled swimsuit thong and almost came. I licked the white bits off the front and stared at the darker stain running several inches along the strap.

I stuck it in my mouth with the socks and closed my eyes to think about his sister's ass and came in the ball of her lingerie.

I finally took her socks and swimsuit out of my mouth and started sucking my cum off her stuff.

I put it all back in the hamper, had some mouthwash, and went back to the sleepover mentioning stomach issues.

who are they?

Is she hot

Stole shitloads of panties from clients when I used to install alarms and cameras.. people would just leave me there alone in their homes all day so I would look for panties to steal then jerk off or wear them later

I have the same suction cup dildo i the back there

I did this for 5 years

Be 16
Thought step mom was somewhat hot
Left home alone at theirs
See washing basket on the way to shitter
Seen bra and panties
Touched them and smelt them
Got the biggest rush of my life
Never done it since

Dunno why

I’ve got a small collection consisting of my Mother in laws, wife’s aunt, wife’s two cousins and couple others.

I use the mother in laws clean panties to jerk into and put back with the other clean ones, you just have to ruffle the panties up after the cum dries and it’s not really noticeable. Until her body heat starts to get it liquified again, then you basically came on her pussy.

Attached: 2020-01-03 16_22_03-Window.png (794x551, 765K)

I used to sniff my adopted moms and grandmas panties when I was 13-15. My grandma used to walk around the house naked after showers even though I was obviously old enough to know what she was doing. Im pretty sure they both knew I would cum in their panties dirty or clean. I came in my grandmas pair one time while she was in the shower and she actually wore them when she got out still wet with cum. My mom also handed me a pair of hers I nutted that day while I was washing clothes. Still wet and smelled like my jizz.

Nieces and sisters. Do it often but dont have pics till I get home Sup Forumsros

I’ve let guys cum into my ex gf’s panties few times and then she wore them, I miss playing like this

Not only have I cum in the panties of my three closest female friends and my friends wife. But I have actually managed to frame other male friends and get he exiled fork our inner circle. Over years I have tweaked our group to only have me one other guy and four women.

They have yet to touch my penis.

Does anyone else use their partners!? I’ve been using my girls for years with out telling her.

>Be me
>Be 16
>Been in love with best friend's sister, who's also a friend, for two years
>Sister is just one year younger than me
>Sister really likes me as a friend, too
>Summer, get invited to spend a week at their place with our whole circle of friends
>Day 5
>Everyone is by the pool playing and chilling
>She jumps in the water and when she comes out, her bikini top has moves slightly and her nipples are visible
>She doesn't notice yet
>Get hard
>Pretend to go to the bathroom
>Walk by her bedroom
>Her clean clothes for this evening are right there on the chair
>With clean, pure white panties
>Give up, take panties, go to bathroom
>JErk off with panties
>Cum in panties
>Put them back where I found them

Summer being very hot, the cum dried and the stains were pretty much invisible.
She wore these panties after we were all done with the pool.

Needless to say, knowing she spent the whole evening/night wearing my cum in her panties made me hard and I fapped again before falling asleep.

I'm pretty sure my gf's panties don't count. This is Sup Forums so of course it should be something pervy or straight up unacceptable.

And I’m pretty sure my mother in law knows something is going on with her panties. She has a vacation house near us, that’s where I get access to her stuff. She is OCD about washing laundry, but more recently always seems to leave a set of dirty clothes including a pair of panties when she leaves. She never used to do that. I came like 6 loads into one pair of panties before she came up the last time. Ruffled them good and put them back, taking note of where they were in the drawer. She wore them, washed them and put them back. My wife can tell when I’ve came 1 time in a pair of her clean panties and she wears them. It get gooey after awhile. My MIL had to feel 6 loads worth. I think she likes it.

Mom's panties. She have a great collection. Went to her panties drawer just for curiosity and because i was kind of bored. Off course i ended jerking off using them

Attached: 82288777.jpg (575x706, 161K)

Thoughts on your mom getting ducked with those on!? Hose are cock seeking panties.

Makes sense, pretty sure every man in existence wants to fuck his mom.

you managed to get auto friendzone
congratulations

Love to think of it .. I don't think this is the kind of panties to wear on daily basics , if she wearing it , she's looking for something

I eventually told my wife. Now she leaves her panties on the back of the toilet for me as a morning gift.

Attached: E7DE9F69-E1A5-46D7-96D5-243260CD1317.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

She still married to your dad!? What she look like?

maybe not 'every' men , but having a milf mom who have nice lingerie and who doesn't have problems with nudity is clearly the best way to fell into incest fetish, i don't think you can't avoid it this way

I haven’t told mine yet! She hated a friend of mine who stole some from a girl so doubt she’d be into it.

Nah bro it’s only a matter of time.

Her pussy smells like spices. And, of course, pussy.

Attached: FB_IMG_1579005640500.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

I was that kid with the hot mum in school and it was really tough. I lived with my mum and her best friend and her son, he was older and even at home would talk about fucking my mum

Yes.
54. Blonde, perky tiny tits, wide hips and pawg ass, fit body

This is my fetish for sure, I've been enjoying panties since my first nut. I'm always on the lookout for a sex woman with panties to steal. When I got nervous about getting caught I started buying them from women I met online (pic related).

Attached: 20150707_025853.jpg (1920x1080, 666K)

When are you getting home?

On my mother in law's panties I smell them after she showers and I spy on her while she showers, the green ones on the bottom

Attached: Screenshot_20191125-163017.png (2160x1080, 1.37M)

A few years ago I was staying at a friend’s house for a few nights. Her little sister (around 16) was away, so I was in her room.

I found a black pair of panties under the bed that had clearly been used, as they were stained a little bit. They smelt a bit vinegary for some reason.

Each night I would just lie there with the panties on my face, breathing in as I came. It was great.

went on vacation with my sister in law. while she and my wife were out I found her panties and then blew a load on her tooth brush.

Attached: sugar.jpg (2000x1500, 847K)

How gay is this on a scale of 1-10

Bullshit

They would have been crusty - cum doesn’t dry invisible and disappear

Roommate, did it twice just yesterday.

Attached: frwg.jpg (2888x1928, 1.56M)

big loads?

Meh, the first one yeah. The second one was just me going in for seconds.

Attached: vesr.jpg (2074x2958, 1.29M)

looks great

Used to do it to my sister and mom when I was a teenager

> Best friend's house. Alone with her.
> Both 14 yo
> Tell her I need to go to the bathroom
> Sneak into her room and take three thongs
> Go to the bathroom. Dirty laundry basket. Win.
> With the open door, I started to masturbate.
> Someone is coming
Should I continue? Pic related

Attached: 9813906377d4ba0b3151f21a8de65598.png (265x278, 180K)

do it!

My old housemate (pic related) used to leave her panties and sexy lingerie out to dry, and whenever I had the place to myself I'd try them on and cum in them.

Attached: EB.png (497x889, 520K)

Attached: EI.png (290x738, 408K)

My sisters

Attached: 2A18BBDD-FA60-4733-AB72-5981D88DD443.jpg (3024x2257, 1.92M)

Attached: SpyVideo_20191027_131942353_edited2_edited.webm (1024x576, 1008K)

She had this pair of black crotchless lacy panties that I used to shove my cock through and imagine fucking her from behind.

Attached: ED.png (791x816, 721K)

What I wanted

daaaamn those are hot.

True story incoming:
>friend kindly asks me to take care of her cat while she's on holidays
>sniff around for panties
>find nothing
>puzzled but since I feel guilty, I say it's fate and move on
>later on, her cat opens her bed drawers, which I didn't know existed
>panties everywhere
>I say it's fate and move on
>I choose the hottest thong she has
>black one
>I wrap it up around the base of my hard cock and masturbate until I come
>neatly place it back

I had showered, shaved, was clean, and am not a gross person. I did it another day as well. This is my darkest secret, user.

My mom's. Take them from her room or out of the laundry

Attached: IMG_0286.png (640x960, 1008K)

it was fate

jerked with my SiL when she was visiting
took a dirty pair out of her suitcase when she was out with the wife

I like my step daughter's panties. I use to smell my friend's sister, but she found out. She was surprisingly curious, flattered and kinda turned on. She asked a bunch of questions like how hard they made me cum, and if she smelled better than others. It's too bad she died, her clam smelled great

That's a fucking rollercoaster of a post

fucking right

shit had me going

i would have preferred a more relatable protagonist

Sister in law and brother in law (My wife's brother and his wife) live in town. Occasionally I'll go to their bathroom and there will be a fresh used pair of panties in their bathroom.

I want to fuck the ever loving dog shit out of this girl if I had one chance..

I'll take a nice smelly pair of her panties and smell and lick them to re moisten that vagoo juice and taste her. Fap like crazy

Regularly fap with gfs panties while she’s at work, don’t cum in them though as would have to wash them or whatever.

If anyone is interested to stroke over them with me my snapchat is Mundingus

Got kik? Want to hear more

SIL panties for sure. Always had pretty sexy stuff. Sniff yes. Wrap around cock snd jerk. Left a little precum behind.