#gowatchblackpanther

>#gowatchblackpanther

is this the power of BVB?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urBtAEObqoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he expects that italians somehow relate to a movie full of black actors

He is not wrong, racists are truly scum of the earth

go learn your unquestionable religious valuations from a movie you racists!

What's the movie about?

get off your proxy, Mbulungu

>/nupoltv/ losers fuming with anger over a tweet

Based Batshit

>Watching capeshit

He's not wrong though. Supporting strict immigration control is one thing, but being a racist, in the purest form, is literally garbage-tier. The skinhead Sup Forums infographic kind.

>only whites can be racist
NORWAY YES

Racism is fine, it's just loving your own race. Hitler was racist, and he wasn't a bad guy. Racial hatred is bad, but it's just a consequence of racial substitution which inevitably creates clashes, tensions and sometimes conflicts.

ok, Pierre lePen
no, but that's not what I said either, was it?

This monkey is just mad he got outplayed by based Italians.

>complains about being called a monkey
>uses monkey emojis
What did he mean by this?

Can't people even just watch anything black people related anymore without going "waaa if i watch this, virgin kekistani's will call me a cuck on a pedo cartoon forum"? Don't you wish you could go back in time and just have a good laugh at the Boondocks (it even has a character that caters to your kind) and The Chapelle Show? It's not like black cast movies are something new, Boyz N Da Hood & Menace II Society were both very enjoyable watches.

I actually feel sorry for those on the spectrum that happened to have their minds turned into pic related from browsing too much Sup Forums

>go watch this movie where blacks beat up blacks over a gang turf war

top kek

>Odongo Bongo unable to handle the banter
shocking

Sup Forums are skinheads
you fell for the boogeyman

this

HURR OPPOSITION R WINING
GRUG THROW BANANA AT OPPOSITION TEAM BLACK PERSON WHILE GOING OOH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH

>we

It's called sarcasm and self-deprecation,
I thought it was obvious, but Germans aren't exactly known for being connoisseurs on the humor front.

Being anti-racist on Sup Forums is unpopular because holding anything other than a fringe position is unacceptable on this website.

It's actually a misuse of See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil.

I don't care what they are. White/Amerimutt or Indians. The shit they spew is all the same

oh shit, now I've learned something new today.

Easy now Mohamed

Kek
This is actually the antifa look here

>Hitler wasn't a bad guy

He was a terrible person by pretty much every system of ethical standard. Imagine being an unironic Nazi apologist

>Inb4 muh SJWs

Fuck off with your false dichotomy bullshit

>Freaking out because someone tweeted something that offended your fee fees

Yeah, HE is the one who can't handle banter.

Why are German posters so shit? Just range ban us already.

>blackie thinks movies are real post #3020400050500

youtube.com/watch?v=urBtAEObqoQ

What in that post indicated his feelings were hurt? You need to stop overcompensating for Hitler, that shit was like a hundred years ago

Please don't bully Kevin-Löwenkranz over there. He is a very sensitive person.

>100 years was a long time ago
>new worlders

Will people ever understand that football fans do not give a shit about the social and politic aspects of ANY of the insults they use and all they care about is insult the other team playerS?

Lazio is a half mutt team and the fans are LARPers

>make death threats to white players
nothing happens
>insult ref's every relative
nichts passiert
>call higuain a fat cunt that should die choking on lasagna
rien de rien
>make monkey noises
STOP THE PRESSES, SANITIZE FOOTBALL

why are blacks such snowflakes?

very, VERY good post

Racism is fine.

Move on

Because anything you say is racist to anyone that's black or muslim

Niggers are gay

If he doesn't want to be insulted he should just stop being a nigger desu

SHOULD'VE COME TO PORTUGAL WHEN BENFICA WANTED YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT DISCRIMINATED US BASED ON THE SALARY MARSEILLE PAID YOU

But i thought that Atalanta was a leftcist fanbase

this 2bh
it's the same thing as mexicans yelling puto at the opposition goalkeeper

Disney is very good at marketing. The niggers really love that movie.

>tf
>tp

Live near niggers and sand niggers for a while and you will change your tune Haakon.

No wonder. It is literally the first piece of media to ever include people with black skin.

Usually the other way round tbqh

They should have made goat noises desu

Batshuayi doesn't look European

#notoneofus #shockthemonkey

>Calling him racist names because you can't take a joke

He's obviously extremely booty bothered.

Zurück aufs Arbeitsamt Ronny

>and this is a good thing

>A reality tv star is president
>The Eagles won the super bowl
>Watching capeshit popcorn garbage is a political statement
Did the 2016 elections actually break reality?

Joking?

Non sono io che sono razzista, sono loro che sono napoletani [cit.]

Only wanting to be around other people who look even vaguely like you is human. Another race is another species. I would expect and accept other races feeling the same way.

Based Italians mocking "Belgian" nigger

Pure Walloon genes, not a single drop of Flemish blood.

It's such a common behavior that it happens naturally in multiethnic societies.
The US is a perfect example, everyone self-segregates into their own racially homogenous communities. It can happen by town or city, but when that's impossible like in major metropolitan areas, they simply segregate by neighborhood.

me no like the brown skin, me likey the white skin bcus i white skin too

>ordered millions of people to be killed
>not a bad guy

This. The multi-racial shitholes which are the US, Brazil or South Africa are also very segregated. Humane behavior.

>t. no clue about genetics

Do italians think theyre white?....

Absolute state of this post

someone tweet Armond White's review at him

>tfw just saw black panther

wtf i love black people now

It's more like the behaviors attached to it.
Read up on the Minnesota Trans Racial Adoption studies and Twin Studies to get a good idea of how much certain traits are heritable, like intelligence(from theAdoption studies) and even political beliefs(Twin Studies).
Once you have a feel for that, read The Bell Curve. The book that made Charles Murray a pariah, but a correct one.

You'll find that Tabula Rasa is nonsense, humans aren't blank slates, that genetics plays a big role in our lives, and the Neo-Marxist oppressor/oppressed narrative that was predicated on social constructivism is BTFO in reality.

Humans are racist by nature because like any other organism, we evolved that way as a defense mechanism towards groups of people who are different.

we wuz kangs

I wish they’d drawn Lazio desu. Imagine the banter.

neing anti-racist is retarded, and often comes with a moth-and-bailey tactic that is anti-white

is Europe eternally cucked

I'm not racist but there's no way in hell I'm watching black panther

I’m racist and I might rent it after it comes out on blu-ray since I enjoy a well done capeshit.

>all these replies just for saying racism is bad

I didn't realize the Sup Forums invasion had gotten this bad

Polska tylko dla Polackow

watching capeshit is far, far worse than being racist, being anti-racist or being a nigger

It also provides a decent black nationalist narrative which could be extrapolate and juxtaposed into White Nationalism.

well if whites become more nationalist the blacks will have to as well without their gibs won’t they?

>if they speak the truth in the form of a careful, measured response, it's Sup Forums
Don't flatter Sup Forums with such praise.
Read again.

Apparently the film is good but wakanda idiot actually thinks it is realistic.

>the only place on the internet where racism exists is Sup Forums so racism automatically equals Sup Forums
Ummmm no sweetie. We're living in an age where a lowbrow fucking blockbuster movie is being pushed as some kind of groundbreaking moment in history as a means to make blacks an exalted, protected class of citizenry. Racism in the general populace is only going to grow in the face of this transparent propaganda. And your boogeyman board will have absolutely no effect on this process.

the country of Wakanda was entirely made up by a pair of jewish comic book artists in 1966

Lot of woke race realism in here fellas I am glad to see it

i'm a schrodingers racist and i don't own a tv

jesus christ Americans remove some of that soy in your water

>cops letting Mohamed getting away with rape
vs
>cops shooting Mohamed for talking back

he killed millions...

Reddit is fucking horrible. I saw a guy down voted in the soccer Reddit for making a gay joke because it was "casually homophobic"

>catastrophically destructive parasites
>people

cannot fathom multi-millionaire footballers finding racism offensive. you have these people calling you subhuman yet you are paid far more in a year than they earn in their lives for these people to watch you kick a ball around. i would find it funny desu

No thanks Michy I don't want to give Mr. Goldstein unwarranted shekels

>I value people based on how much money they've got
you're unironically worse than a racist.

You can't play God nor can you decide for others.