Fargo

This episode was pretty good, I guess. But there's no way they'll top Season 1. It's gonna be Season 2 level at best.

I like MEW's character. I thought for sure she was gonna be a manipulative bitch, but she actually stuck with the officer when shit hit the fan.

Season 1 was absolute god tier
It's unfair to hold it as the standard

CAN'T PESTER THE LESTER

Personaly I like season 2 better.S3 has some big shoes to fill in. But it looks like its on good track. Plus dat ass.

It was a fairly mediocre episode, but since I enjoyed the show, I'll keep watching it anyways. Might end up being kino.

>tfw to smart too watch fargo

Fargo always has boring first episodes, pleb

Burn notice guy made me like S2 more.

I totally agree.

This sure sounds like samefag lolz =)

The fuck are you talking about? The first episode of the first season was absolute kino.

the episode was ok but i doubt it will get as good as the other seasons. mew is also getting a little old for these roles. i love her tho.

>That based Cthulhu Sup Forums grandpa having his last memory be his grandson leaving his carving behind
;_;

It seems like the characters this season are copies of characters from the first two seasons. The couple and their situation is pretty much the same as the couple from season two, the family oriented female cop has been done three times now (movie, season 1, and season 3), and I'm getting a lot of Malvo vibes from the British guy. Part of why season 2 was so interesting was it was completely different from season 1 but still well done. Hopefully season 3 finds more ways to distinguish itself from the first two.

Season 2 is god tier

S2>S1 pleb.

>episode pretty much does everything except have a wall of text telling you what's going to happen
>user thinks he's smart because he predicted it

I actually thought that it was gonna be somehow related to Malvo. Used to be the agency he worked at and then after he died it was just clicks and buzzers.

What's up with that, anyways? They got a loan, so now they have access to their entire systems and get to use them as a front for as long as they want? How the fuck did that happen?

But the real question is Hanzee vs Malvo

S2 is 8/10
S1 is 10/10

It literally happens in S1. Malvo kills all of his underlings and him at the end.

>They got a loan, so now they have access to their entire systems and get to use them as a front for as long as they want? How the fuck did that happen?
The typical Minnesotan in the Fargo universe is moronic and timid. While any normal person would probably contact the authorities, the Stussy brother and his lawyer are afraid of a single old man who basically tells them he owns them now.

>Based Ted Danson Character
>Historical Depth
>philosophical Depth
>Ayys
>Patrick Wilson
>loplop

Hanzee = Moses Tripoli
Mr Tripoli dies in season 1 at the hands of Malvo

>How the fuck did that happen?
None of what you described has played out yet. The smug criminal accountant-character simply "demanded" a way in for a money-laundering scheme and followed up his coercive choice of words by claiming that his associates had previously hacked into Stussy´s company software. Sooner or later, It´ll go belly up and serve as a side-arc to the main storyline.

Yeah and so was both episode 1 of season 2 & 3.

God, I love Fargo.

Nothing will top season 1, but this season's off to a good start

I predict this season might have the best "happy" ending, but it's super-unlikely because predictable.

The brothers will unite to kill Mr. Creepy (i.e Thewlis's character), though perhaps not officially. Both brothers get alienated by the same man independently of the other.

Not bad. But needs more glute development.

More because of greed, jealousy and deception

butt double

It will be the same bitter-sweet ending of karmic justice with some bad shit happening.

Season 2 was objectively better the 1. Don't know how anyone could think otherwise.

Thewlis will probably end up being the season's Hate-sink.

His presence makes me think the brothers will reconcile....after a massive amount of pain.

i like season 2 more because it actually felt like it was in the 'fargo universe' or whatever you want to call it, it had the same vibe as the movie

the first season just has some stupid references to the movie and the accent, that's about it. martin freeman is also an extremely annoying actor

They're both good in their own ways.

Truthfully, I find season 2 more interesting because of its larger scope.

You have organized crime squaring off against a old-school family criminal enterprise of surprising cunning (the painter-attack & initial ambush were brilliantly staged).

where the hell did carrie coon find the time to film both the leftovers and fargo

i dont think ive ever seen an actor starring in two shows that come out at the same time like this

Same studio perhaps?

Leftovers finished filming months ago
Fargo still hasnt wrapped.