UK nationalism thread. The UK is fucking amazing edition. British descended Americans welcome

Is there a country on this planet that has had more of an effect on this Earth than the UK?

Don't get me wrong Ameribros, the US was getting close, but you're not quite there yet.

The UK is the only true successor of the Roman Empire. No other nation did imperialism better than us and we brought laws, structure, industrialization, constitutions and democracy to inferior civilizations who were oppressing their people and/or living in squalor.

It's the British blood. It's no coincidence that the two greatest powers of the west come form British stock. The colonist-descended white popuolation of the US (I.E the powerful ones) have our blood, our resilience and our ingenuity. For political reasons we may have separated, but it changes nothing - we come from the same ancestors and have the same qualities that allow us to take over the fucking Earth.

The UK has:
>Invented the TV.
>Invented internet.
>Invented electronic computers.
>Invented the steam engine.
>Invented industrialization.
>Invented modern special forces.

And that's a fraction of the MODERN shit we invented.

>Constitution.
>Modern parliamentary democracy.
>British imperialism.
>The spread of superior western culture all over the world.

Even some countries who got their independence from us want back in, because without us they regressed into third world shitholes.

But what is it about us British that make us so fucking amazing? Is it our geographic location? Is it something in the air here that just makes men amazing? Why have no other countries except for those who were made by us ever come close to matching our accomplishments?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657873/Uncovered-American-duplicity-finally-explodes-myth-Special-Relationship-How-US-discussed-blasting-hell-UK-forces-Suez-Crisis-shameful-betrayals-historic-alliance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1cn7dDF74yE
documentaryaddict.com/films/why-beauty-matters
religionnewsblog.com/13152/could-the-british-be-gods-chosen-people
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/photographer-captures-black-lives-matter-movement-london/
youtube.com/watch?v=5wVadAzGg48
youtube.com/watch?v=8zMrbwAsS-k
theguardian.com/theguardian/2002/nov/28/features11.g21
youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=LSPa1d5FFY8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468025199632.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But dad my family left you because of that potato famine. Why didn't you help so I could still be singing god save the queen?

Any other mayflower decedents here? Don't get me wrong, I fucking love the states, but I've got a soft spot for the brits.

Hope you guys get a PM who'll commit to leaving the fucking EU

Hey bong, don't forget to hide the national treasures from the pig fuckers you're importing so we can save them during Trump's Tenth Crusade

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>Is it something in the air here that just makes men amazing?
Its not the men, its the women. British women are so appealing, it drove the men to be the best sailors in the world and reach the farthest corners of the earth.

Don't worry kiddo.

We let some mudslimes come here as guests, like true, polite British gentlemen.

But now they're overstaying their welcome and soon we will hold our tongues no more.

We love you, dad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

kek

Britons also invented the Vaccine and the Light Bulb. Two things that make life worth living.

>tfw dad left the uk in the late 90's because nojobs(I think)
The U.K. Is my backup option if America becomes irreversibly fucked but I like it here a lot, the places I've been in the uk have been beautiful though

Based Cecil

AND HOW CAN MEN DIE BETTER
THAN FACING FEARFUL ODDS
FOR ASHES OF HIS FATHERS
AND THE TEMPLES OF HIS GODS

BEAUTIFUL.

>Live in England for 5 years
>Leave before getting the citizenship
>UK wants to leave EU now

How much time do I have left? I want to join the RAF after I finish my A levels. (Or try to, at least)

>Is it our geographic location?
This is it. Whites are based in general, but the British had the benefit of a barrier separating them from the rest of Europe. They were never invaded IIRC. Well, until today.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657873/Uncovered-American-duplicity-finally-explodes-myth-Special-Relationship-How-US-discussed-blasting-hell-UK-forces-Suez-Crisis-shameful-betrayals-historic-alliance.html

>Sets economy back for decades to come
>Only has the past to look forward too instead of the future.

Topkek

The Stranger within my gate,
He may be true or kind,
But he does not talk my talk--
I cannot feel his mind.
I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
But not the soul behind.

The men of my own stock,
They may do ill or well,
But they tell the lies I am wanted to,
They are used to the lies I tell;
And we do not need interpreters
When we go to buy or sell.

The Stranger within my gates,
He may be evil or good,
But I cannot tell what powers control--
What reasons sway his mood;
Nor when the Gods of his far-off land
Shall repossess his blood.

The men of my own stock,
Bitter bad they may be,
But, at least, they hear the things I hear,
And see the things I see;
And whatever I think of them and their likes
They think of the likes of me.

This was my father's belief
And this is also mine:
Let the corn be all one sheaf--
And the grapes be all one vine,
Ere our children's teeth are set on edge
By bitter bread and wine.

love you guys.. would fight along side any day.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cn7dDF74yE

>UK has best economy in the world for over a hundred years.
>Joins EU.
>Economy becomes shit and EU economy is shit.
>Leave EU.
>Economy is going to be shit again?

lol the logic.

Great job greatest ally o7

There's alot of good vibes in this thread.

I think the UK's success has been down to our polite and modest culture which revolves around the desire to be in some way educated, be it for personal gain or out of sheer interest of a subject. Being smart is cool in modern British society, sure there are still many chavs and niggers to pull the bar down, nothing is perfect. However when compared to many other countries it isn't exactly cool to be an idiot, you don't see British school kids screaming about safe spaces, there isn't a black lives matter movement destroying local business and disrupting, our prime minister condemns terror instead of trying to persuade it's people to 'learn to live with it'(nice one France).

I love where I'm from, those who don't appreciate the land from which they're from should leave.

Threadly reminder that Shit Fienn supporters are subhuman

Wow you're a fag

Kys

Does anyone else feel like foreigners in the UK will eventually choose to leave and go back to their own country?

I have a feeling that in the next few decades, migration out of the UK will become more common with foreign nationals than migration into it.

Love you Gramps.

PS: Acquire guns please.

Love the UK, you bongs better bring the empire back and colonize mexico, this shithole needs democracy and civilization.

Posting a poem by based Tolkien about the city of London during ww1.

There is a city that far distant lies
And a vale outcarven in forgotten days –
There wider was the grass, and the lofty elms more rare;
The river-sense was heavy in the lowland air.
There many willows changed the aspect of the earth and skies
Where feeding brooks wound in by sluggish ways,
And down the margin of the sailing Thames
Around his broad old bosom their old stems
Were bound, and subtle shades lay on his streams
Where their grey leaves adroop o’er silver pools
Did knit a coverlet like shimmering jewels
Of blue and misty green and filtering gleams.
O agéd city of all too brief sojourn,
I see thy clustered windows each one burn
With lamps and candles of departed men.
The misty stars thy crown, the night thy dress,
Most peerless-magical thou dost possess
My heart, and old days come to life again;
Old mornings dawn, or darkened evenings bring
The same old twilight noises from the town.
Thou hast the very core of longing and delight,
To thee my spirit dances oft in sleep
Along thy grey streets, or down
A little lamplit alley-way at night –
Thinking no more of cities it has known,
Forgetting for a while the tree-girt keep,
And town of dreams, where men no longer sing.
For thy heart knows, and thou shedst many tears
For all sorrow of these evil years.
Thy thousand pinnacles and fretted spires
Are lit with echoes and lambent fires
Of many companies of bells that ring
Rousing pale visions of majestic days
The windy years have strewn down different ways;
And in thy walls still doth thy spirit sing
Songs of old memory amid thy present tears,
Or hope of days to come half-sad with many fears.
Lo! Though along thy paths no laughter runs
While war untimely takes thy many sons,
No tide of evil can thy glory drown
Robed in sad majesty, the stars thy crown.

F

documentaryaddict.com/films/why-beauty-matters

>descended from the first settlers that weren't eaten by redskins
>faggot

I bet you're a left-voting potatonigger

irish american here

nothing wrong with brits except they have too many muslims now

religionnewsblog.com/13152/could-the-british-be-gods-chosen-people

>there isn't a black lives matter movement destroying local business and disrupting

yes there is

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/photographer-captures-black-lives-matter-movement-london/

The only people that buy British goods are within the EU, and the only reason why your country became so rich was due to Imperialism and robbing countries of resources and threatning for war, which you don't do anymore.

Enjoy your tariffs, spotted dick, Game of Thrones and enriched history.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wVadAzGg48

youtube.com/watch?v=8zMrbwAsS-k

>only sells to EU
>Doesn't realize it's because EU prevents trade deals of individual member states

You're just a jealous, non-Anglo LARPing as an American.
Fuck off Pablo.

theguardian.com/theguardian/2002/nov/28/features11.g21

Meh, didn't know about this. What I do know is that the mainstream media purposely doesn't report this shite because they realise it's pointless, irrelevant and childish bullshit. It'll be maybe an occurrance of 2-4 times then it'll die down.

" This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States)... this worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

>The Stranger within my gate,
>He may be true or kind,
>But he does not talk my talk--
>I cannot feel his mind.
>I see the face and the eyes and the mouth,
>But not the soul behind.

>that feel when dealing with continentals

>The only people that buy British goods are within the EU.

That's because by EU law we're not allowed to sell them to anyone else.

Stop perpetuating the ignorant american stereotype.

He's not Anglo, we don't claim him.

>British descended Americans welcome
Sorry, but every "white" Yank you'll ever meet is a Spic, Hebe, Kraut, Slav or Potato-Nigger.

The "British descended Americans" are playing banjos in the Appalachians or living on communes in Vermont. You will never meet them.

what the hell are you talking about I buy British goods here in New Zealand

>Doesn't realise that the majority of the world doesn't care for spotted dick

You deluded Anglo fucks don't realize that on a geographical scale, you guys lack the natural resources to produce any imports worth purchasing. You entire economy depended on being a shipping haven, and your credit rating. But you sold your hand as a bunch of bigoted and backwards ass dumbasses.

Enjoy becoming the United Chinese Kingdom

says this and then attacks Germany.

fucking why?

famous last words

I'm over 80% English, Scots-Irish. I live in Texas.

>ywn go to sleep and wake up in the hey day of the british empire
>ywn get on a boat and go to india with the lads and help put down rebellions
>ywn shag dotheads by the boatload then go back to england and marry the qt virgin from your village who will make a good mother for your children
>ywn cycle through the streets of london and know that at this very moment you are at the centre of the civilised world and experiencing the pinnacle of human achievement
>ywn get shipped off to australia and write back to your wife and kids about how you are helping expand the great anglo empire
>ywn be an old man with your grandchildren on your lap telling them about how you helped civilise the world

JDIMSA

Are you talking to me? I'm an Anglo-American, otherwise known as an actual American. Goddamn Jose I know English isn't your first language, but read twice before posting.

its almost like we were directly competing against the germans just like we are now and having them ruling europe would have been against our interests

Germany had to be attacked it has been British foreign policy to not let a single power control the Continent since Henry the VIII

and what were your interests that Germany would have been against? Where they going to ban bad teeth and larks tongues in aspic?

The Americans only wanted the UK in the EU so it would always be open to american capital and american goods otherwise it would be a german dominated protectionist block

Canadian States bro's for lyfe. Check out the English / British iconography in these. Special shutout to Ontario, Manitoba and British Columbia

>Be British.
>Have the biggest Empire in history.
>Upstart young guy called Hitler turns his country into a military industrial powerhouse in the span of 10 years.
>Starts invading his neighbours.

Gee, I wonder why we decided to oppose the guy who was threatening to undo all our work.

How's your banjo technique?

From the way you support a fallen country I couldn't tell. And unless your parents were born here your not even an American. I'm a 3rd gen, and from the way you speak or the UK I can tell your just a homesick immigrant

China cares more about Canadian culture than most Canucks. Kek!

you played yourself. Congratulations

This is literally WE WUZ KANGZ level of delusional revisionism

youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk

>Britain invented the constitution
>but doesn't have a constitution

that little shit hole island is so useless, the only thing keeping it relevant is the city and it's narcissistic, teethless, inhabitants. shouldn't you be sucking the powder out of your queens shriveled tits?

>80%
>fuck off pablo

B- but, the thirteen colonies... there must have been loads of English decended people them

if germany achieved its war goals in WW2 then the entire british state would be at the whim of the germans. theyd have the power to completely shut us off from the continent (like napoleon tried to do with the continental system) and with its new found resources easily could have built a navy capable of invading us in the future if need be. its simple geopolitics, you dont let a massive aggressive state form on your doorstep because its not going to benefit you in the future. if mexico became a rogue state and started trying to conquer central/southern america, obviously the US is going to oppose that and try stop it happening because hypothetically in the future this state could undermine america. its just simple geopolitics 101. german interests were always different to ours and always will be.

the US Monroe doctrine makes the US against any foreign power in the western hemisphere

He's actually correct.
UK EU membership was always more for US interests than UK. Based on the racist (but accurate) assumption that the filthy Continentals couldn't be trusted to support open markets and free trade.

The irony is that modern Americans are closer in outlook to filthy Continentals than to Classical Liberal, English Enlightenment ideals.

(And modern Brits are Pakis.)

exactly. britains guarantee of poland and wanting to maintain the status quo in europe is no different from the yanks wanting to do the same in the americas.

And ruining an empire that took centuries to build while selling your future daughters' chastity to various brown peoples wasnt?

youtube.com/watch?v=LSPa1d5FFY8

Lads do you ever walk out and see the hills of this green and pleasant land spread out before you, breathe in the air of god's own county and feel the true beauty of England.
Thousands of years of history, a land so fertile and gentle it's as if the hand of god moulded the very earth. I don't even believe in god, but what I do believe in is England. Every day I'm thankful I was born here.

our empire was more or less on the way out anyways though. also yes winston churchill was supposed to be some fucking magician that would be able to predict the world was about to become mega cucked because of ww2 despite it being completely unprecedented in history. do you know how absurd you sound? all european nations at the time wanted to stay white, its not something that could even imagine let alone predict. take your meme non arguments elsewhere my friend.

;_;7
Stand proud strong Independant man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg

>It's no coincidence that the two greatest powers of the west come form British stock

Yes, but shame you poms are so irrelevant now. It's a passing of the torch, as they say.

the americans also forced churchill to sign the Atlantic charter which would give up the empire and after the war when they were reluctant the americans were prepared to call in the war loans. also the americans were prepared to fight us over suez

Unless you're a nobleman the Magna Carta doesn't apply to you

Fucking yanks

After 5 years you can apply for citizenship.

their navy was ordered to attack the british troops during suez if they did not retreat

That video brought me near to tears, fucking hell, what have we become?

Who's the other power?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468025199632.webm

>our empire was more or less on the way out anyways though.

Colonial participating in the world wars being the strongest argument for nationalist movements across the empire.

>yes winston churchill was supposed to be some fucking magician that would be able to predict the world was about to become mega cucked because of ww2 despite it being completely unprecedented in history.

Churchill was a Jewish pawn as well as being an overall piece of shit. He was, however, very intelligent and knew exactly what destroying the greatest threat to communism would accomplish for Europe.

>all european nations at the time wanted to stay white.

Which is why they banded together to stop the last hope that white nationalism will ever see in order to defend Jewish interest and bolshivism (redundant).

>take your meme non arguments elsewhere my friend.

I have offered you arguments, mr. Molyneux.

>your not even an American
"your"

Great English skills, Pablo.

8edgy7me

Churchill despised communists. That's why he drafted plans to attack the Soviets after beating Germany but it was the yanks who wanted nothing to do with it. Called Operation Unthinkable, look it up. As I've already explained the issue of Germany was a more pressing matter because of simple geopolitics. He also has a long list of anti-Communist quotes and writings.

>muh last hope of white nationalism

Just utter Stormfag tripe. Like I said every European nation wanted to remain white. The idea that European nations wouldn't be white would have been completely laughable back then. And once immigration did start, Churchill campaigned against it.

>"Keep England White" was a good slogan, he told the cabinet in January 1955.[10] Ian Gilmour records Churchill saying to him, in 1955, about immigration: "I think it is the most important subject facing this country, but I cannot get any of my ministers to take any notice".[11]

European powers had been competing against and fighting against each other for all of history. Tell me how exactly Churchill and the rest of Europe was meant to be some kind of fortune teller that would be able to predict the societal changes that took place post war? You're forgetting this guy was a literal Victorian, the very idea of it would have been unthinkable.