Have a gf

>have a gf
>have a master's degree
>don't watch anime
>still covertly hold extreme views on almost every issue

Who else /normie hiding their power level/ here?

Mine is more
>"why does that drug abusing hippie support trump"

Do you act on your "extreme views" because if not then who cares.

I'm working on the gf and the degree, but I'm with you on anime and feeling like an extremist.

>married w/ three kids

get on my level

no really do it you genetic dead-ends

Liberals.
Thoughts are worse than actually committing crimes to them.

>have a girlfriend
>soon to be wife
>wanting children
>being a real family
>promote 2nd amendment
>god, guns, and eachother.
>wholesome

We're the family Sup Forums wants, and society despises.

Reporting in.
>Just graduated highschool this past May
>Girlfriend is stereotypical Stacey
>One of her friends became a coalburner, I voiced my disgust
>Get the stereotypical "There is only one race: The human race" response from her
>mfw biting back so hard
Funny thing is the coalburner just started dating some Chad and instantly dropped her nigger when he came along. God women are disgusting.

iktf, user

my antisemitism is creeping into reality a bit though. i honestly wish i could go back on that one

She's cuking you right the fuck now.

I doubt it, I'm objectively better looking than her. That is the secret to getting a girl to actually not be a whore today, you have to fuck down because all they do is fuck up.

This

>have gf
>both have Masters degrees
>constantly bouncing politically incorrect thoughts and rants off of each other
>first date was to a shooting range
>she's shot my AK and AR-15 and any other gun I've given her and done so without hesitation
>enjoys hiking, antiquing, and other similar hobbies
>wants to move out into the country and own lots of land and live a simple life
>and to top it off, we both have blonde hair and blue eyes
Guys, if you asked me a year ago if I'd find someone like her I would have laughed. All I can say is be true to yourself, own your hobbies even if they are nerdy, and establish confidence in your views. Stop caring so much and it'll happen. Don't do things for the sole reason of attracting a woman, do them because you want to.

You better hope she doesn't go to college and join a sorority. Next thing you know she'll be getting getting fucked by 10 chads every night and then text you later telling you goodnight.

>all these people with gfs

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks man. I really needed to read that.

>me
>wife, 4 kids
>master's degree
>middle tier government job
>know modern civilization is on the verge of collapse
>know ecosystems upon which agriculture is based will soon fail
>know society will soon devolve into armed resource focused tribes

Mfw

Seriously, it'll happen. I thought I was going to be alone forever and then I met her. There were other women who showed interest before her but I could tell without having to go on a date with one that they weren't a match.

Keep your standards high and and dont compromise your beliefs. Create a life for yourself that is fulfilling with or without a woman.

>There were other women who showed interest

Yeah obviously, fuck off normie.

We're both going to the same college but truthfully I might not even stay with her. She is somewhat of a SJW. Not a full blown neon hair pierced lips type, but just a moderate "white privilege is real but it isn't that big a deal" type. Then again I think nowadays you'd be hardpressed not to find a girl that wasn't like that.

You're a fucking autist dude. That shit isn't happening until 2060, if not later. In fact, it might not even happen at all. If Trump wins and France leaves the EU I think the worst is behind us.

>tfw no gf; trying to find but quite hard to find suitable gf in Melbourne or Geelong
>have post grad cert, could do diploma or masters if I wanted to, but I'll wait till I have more experience to back up having it.
>Don't really watch anime, at least not anymore; have probably watched 1 series in the past; Black lagoon.
>Always staying silent on lots of issues because most of my friends are lefties. Kikebook filled up with so much crap about refugees, muh-soggy-knees, racism

I need to get out more but I think I could have depression or I'm just extremely lazy. On my days off I can feel pretty lazy don't want to do much other than shitpost on Sup Forums as is our tradition. I work 5 nights (50hrs) a fortnight as a nurse and I there aren't many right wing nurses in this country.

this

>Government job

>you're a fucking autist
>if Trump wins

Who's the autist? You actually think Trump is a good thing? The only thing Trump will be good for is hastening the apocalypse. Trump will only bring about a lessening of freedom and increasing concentration of wealth into the hands of the few. Ignorance of our environment will push human civilization to extinction.

>be me
>be full blown wizard
>wizard powers so powerful i cant hide them
>my power level is always showing
>mfw I became enough of a wizard to travel between dimensions just to get to my fridge

is this what autists come up with on their spare time

you're not funny m8 just awkward, has anyone told you that

Yeah maybe, if nothing else at the end of the day a vote for trump is still a fuck you to the ephermal "them"

Start playing pokemon go you need to walk some of that weight off and talk to a person. Good luck man

Try owning a business that caters 99.9% to extreme leftists, OP, and you'll know true hell on earth.

I was one myself once, haven't been in 10 years, but it pays the bills while driving me insane daily.

>need to walk some of that weight off

>mfw never been fat
>KHV
>see fatties losing weight and getting gfs

end it

You can save her from the SJW path before you get rid user. It's all part of the service.

too close to home?

you need to cool your autism a bit, mr plebbit

Really enjoyed reading this. Thanks user

>be emergency room doctor
>be alone because I find modern women detestable due to their vapid and vacuous nature
>feel unhappy
>spend money on whatever I want
>still feel unfulfilled
>have extreme right wing views, stifle them because I could lose my job and be blacklisted in Canada
>feel like I'm going snap next time I see some native coming down from a high come in faking an injury to get a prescription for T4s or percocets
>went into medicine for idealistic reasons
>tfw

Long story short, don't go into medicine if you have extremely right wing views. You'll go bananas after a while. You'll become cynical, disenchanted, and unsatisfied.

I could've gone into medicine but I'm a lazy prick with no motivation or ambition

How. Trump shills for the jews daily.