10/10s becoming 8/10s because of affirmative action casting

God they're both annoying.

Shut up reddit

You seem to be very familiar with that reddit. What is it?

It's where your mom posts her nudes and begs for cock

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They become 1/10s for me.

10/10 story
6/10 casting/acting

The pilot is annoying with his self-patting in the back, the space nigress could be spaced, and holden is supposedly tough and his obviously a gayfag boy.

>I NEED MORE WHITE PEOPLE TO ENJOY MUH FILM

>hating on based Alex

the fuck am i reading here. Neither characters are white in the books, so what do you mean exactly?

The pakistani could be less annoying if his dialogue and acting was less douchebaggery. The space nigress is the common cliche of "powerful movie woman". Holden is a beta faggot that is written like a Boss and it doesn't project well.

Expanse was never a 10. The first 7 episodes were good but it just got shit. That annoying fucking Indian woman killed it for me. And the Irish faggot.

It's too contrived to be taken seriously. It's a meme show.

Is this worth watching?

best thing on Syfy since BSG, 2bh

Watch the first few eps, decide if you like it.

That's the sensible thing to do.

The 2nd season is better than the 1st. The first is a solid 7, no more. The second is easily an 8.

If some characters weren't annoying it would be near 10 on 2nd season.

The story of season 1 is a 6, too confusing and all over the place.

Thanks I'll get the first season. I love sci-fi spaceship stuff, best genre.

Yeah, definitely.
Season 1 and the beginning of season 2 are great because they finish the first book's events, but the rest of season 2 might be a bit meh for non-readers since it ends in a cliffhanger.

definitely give it up to ep 4 i think (whichever one had the donnager), if that ep doesn't hook you it might not be your thing.

but if you're into sci-fi spaceship stuff, i have a feeling you'll really enjoy it

the fuck is happening here

a man engaging in some drunken zero-gravity ballet with his lady love and some hank williams

alex was annoying in the first season but i've slowly grown to like him and his ridiculous texas accent

naomi is just annoying and i doubt ill ever like her

what show is this?

the expanse
go watch it you fucking pleb

Alex is perfect.
Naomi is ok.

dont call me a pleb please

after last night i immediately got all the books and started reading

literally as they are in the books

Reminder that Holden in the books is a literal manlet. A woman of 6ft 3 is said to "tower over him."

You're a fucking retard

good lad

Alex is supposed to have swagger and a texan accent despite being a divorced failed pilot

>tfw started the books a week ago and finished book 2 just before watching the newest episode
the books are way better desu although now I see everyone as their actors apart from bobbie

all earthers are supposed to be manlets compared to belters

i agree
is good adaptation

6ft 3 isn't tall for a belter though, they're nearer 7ft

Thats how they are written except for Naomi being a femlet, she's supposed to be a lanky beltah black Asian Mexican thing.

They were never going to get a perfect Naomi, but by casting such a shitty actress they've at least cemented her god given position as worst girl

The races of the actors arent the problem. The characters are just bland as hell.

First season is great second season has been garbagio.
And hating on smokefrogmommyfu is just a sign of homofag.

He's also supposed to have a gut noticable even in a vac suit.

he wears a prosthetic belly on the show since Cas is in good shape irl, but i could be more exaggerated i agree

>Irish faggot
What the fuck are you talking about?

This episode was annoying with all it's good guys are nice to each other and get saved in the last second bullshit. I had to skip forward a lot, because all the dialogue was so predictably cliché. I hate when writers just please the desires of the lowest and plebest of the audience.

only redeeming moment was the very end when the perfectly good girl had to admit that she is a hypocrit and fucked up badly.

As a sci-fi show it has no equals currently on air.

sorry user, do watch it though

to be fair most others are cancer. the new Trek might have a chance. The Expanse is still good of course, but it could be better, the characters are 40% of the time purely annoying, especially some of the crew drama.

Brooker's tv series can be easily better, if it could be considered Sci-fi.