T-Wolves @ Rockets 8PM ET
Mavericks @ Lakers 10:30 PM ET

stats.nba.com/schedule/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA
youtube.com/watch?v=ylpKI6n1CIM
youtu.be/PszozSTwmb4
mobile.twitter.com/RealGM/status/967108471568175104
theathletic.com/248980/2018/02/21/why-the-thunder-are-such-a-difficult-matchup-for-the-warriors-right-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm afraid that manlet chuckers like Curry will take over the league.

I'm afraid all future big men will be soft pussies like KAT and settle for 3s and not play defense.

Embiid is hold it down low for future big men to keep following.
I'm afraid stopping guards from being chuckers is impossible at this point.

I would not be surprised if we saw 5 different Curry clones come in to the NBA over the next 6 years. Trae Young is already on his way and there's a guard that plays for Arizona State that's well on his way to being a long distance chucker.

>3 guys defending the paint
>leaving the 3-point line ever

Giannis and Joel Embiid won't let that happen

Defending the lob/tip-in is more important.

Thunder are one of the worst 3 point shooting teams so you have to take your chances I guess. I thought Temple actually did a good job contesting. Plus Westbrook is just really fast.

I think it's time to admit the Thon Maker experiment has failed.

He just looks like he doesn't know wtf he's doing out there. How long has he even been playing basketball?

WE

Shawn Bradley 2.0 plus Manute Bol

He's 2 years away from being a decent backup center at 36 years old.

Is it just me or does Russell Westbrook have a severely punchable face?

Kissable*

Brodie bless

youtube.com/watch?v=P2fmZ2C2CdA

What do you rate Day69 from 0 to 10?

>Sixers are undefeated since the super bowl

>beating the Bulls by 1 point only because they turned over the ball up 1 with 8 seconds left on a simple inbound pass with a full court
>impressive

That may be the quickest shot I've ever seen. Only needed .3 seconds to get it out his hands, that's incredible.

>Losing to the Wall-less Wizards

lelbron is as done as his hairline

Wizards are better without Wall. Satoransky is legit.

>Canada getting BTFO in Men's hockey

I'm glad the day of the rake has come.

Can't wait until LeGod destroys the Craptors again

>Westbrick needed a buzzer beater to beat the kangz

lol chokelahoma shitty blunder

>Westgod is clutch as fuck and I'm still being a little whiny bitch

lol clutchlahoma litty thunder

B T F O
T
F
O

>clutchlahoma litty thunder

Based

I sometimes think.. Hey, I've seen way worse hairlines than LeBron, like Steven A. Smith or that one college coach. Does he get A lot of slack for it because of the hair plugs?

A mix of being highly hated due to calling himself king, comparing himself to Jordan, and various fanboys stoking the flame wars on forums and what not, and the fact he tried to hide it for years without so much as mentioning it and ignoring questions.

My hand is cramping up hard, I'v been hold a tablet on and off with my left hand all day and just tried playing guitar and my grip is non existent.

Is this carpal tunnel syndrome?

>Markelle Fultz and Dennis Smith Jr. identified as some of the players involved with the FBI probe into the illicit practices of the NCAA and several top college basketball programs

L M A O
M
A
O

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SIMMONS, EMBIID AND ALL THESE OTHER BUSTS ARE BUSTED FOR RAPING BITCHES, TAKING MONEY UNDER THE TABLE, AND OTHER SHIT

ALSO FUCK UK AND DUKE YOUR ASSES ARE GOING DOWN FUCK COACH K AND CAL

I wonder how many other schools than Louisville got their staffers to take kids to whore houses and set up sex parties.

>noticeable players also part of the probe, Kyle Kuzma, Kyle Lowry, Fred Van Vleet, Nerlens Noel, Kyle O' Quinn

>CRAPTORS
>LAKESHITS
>SHITXERS
>KNUCKS

Fug, not Lowry :(

Whats curry's problem with the clippers? Looks like he average 40ppg against them

Wouldn't be surprised if Coach Cal let his players fuck his daughters and wife, he's that desperate to get recruits.

AD already had gay sex with other players at UK, wouldn't be surprised if he fucked some whores.

So what exactly are the sanctions going to be for pro players that were given loans in college ?

>He's 2 years away from being a decent backup center at 36 years old.
midkek

he sucks way worse than either of those two

>that one college coach
youtube.com/watch?v=ylpKI6n1CIM

Oh my Lord, what is this?

Lose respect from their peers.

If they did anything immoral, raped anyone, or other sketchy shit they could go to jail.

This is only the tip of the iceberg.

carpal tunnel is more when your wrist/hand is in pain, not cramping. You’ve just got a weak grip, as do I.

So this is the Knicks owner

youtu.be/PszozSTwmb4

lmao he can’t sing for shit

Chicks hot tho

If any current or former college player tells you they didn't get paid under the table and given some girl to fuck they're fucking lying.

Bimmons doesn't need to make money.

He IS the money.

Lakers btfo once again

Can't believe MY KUZMA is a money whoring cheater.

I feel sick for cheering for him and putting so much faith in him.

you can dress the monkeys up in ugly and tacky suits that cost 1000s of dollars but when it comes down to it they're all just a bunch of dumb as shit ghetto trash

t. George Karl

Why is there a part of American culture where we literally have people selling sex to college kids so they come to your school and play football or basketball?

Like what kind of sick twisted society cares about college sports that fucking badly? Let alone sports period.

You will not find me organizing rape rings like Baylor (a supposed Christian school) and promising free sex to basketball players in sex parties (Louisville)

I thank God for the FBI to stop these sick freaks.

Literally just his greatest hits album.

>watch anime all day
>listen to terrible music

JUST

Whole squad full of fuckin killers I'm a killer too

>broken shot
>redshirt during rookie season
>will get waterboarded by Amerifat feds

JUST

ctrl- f Lebron = 0 results

/nba/ learned it's lesson dick riding Lebron lmao

wtf I love DSJ, Fultz and Kuzma now

I'm sorry but who is this gaudy bum you just posted?

Post players you want to see have a career ending and/or life threatening injury

>pic related

Gotta get that bread any way possible.

Fuck the NCAA, pay these players.

What were your thoughts when LeBron left Cleveland?

Curry, Durant, and Draymond Green. All at the same time, preferably a plane crash into some remote area that would be hard to rescue them from.

What are predictions for the final 6 1/2 weeks of the NBA season?

Will there ever be a player in NBA history that will accumulate a 50% usage rate?

Warriors winning the NBA championship and me blowing my brains out

Some Steph clone that's my more athletic and on a team of nothing but defensive stoppers. So Westbrook last year but with a 3 point shot. Effectively unguardable and due to this his usage will be justified.

my rapties are playing tonight!

>Thunder are interested in Joakim Noah

How about just let 18 year olds play in the NBA.

Look at Luzma, he’s 22 already, what’s the point of drafting 22 and 23 year old “rookies” when they are just 5 years away from getting old already.

Warriors and Wolves are also interested

mobile.twitter.com/RealGM/status/967108471568175104

Are you going to post another image to make yourself look like a fool again or will the embarrassment from this post be enough?

High level BTFO

Lmao #gotem

What would happen if Cleveland dropped to the 8th seed and eliminated Toronto in the 1st round?

Why did it take a game winner to beat the Queens?

Look at all those lebronstoppers

>Pop when asked if he would add Kawhi in the lineup if he wants to come back: "I'm not going to discuss that with you"
he gone

>Lonzo Ball will not be playing the second nights of back-to-backs, meaning he is out tomorrow in Sacramento.

yikes

Are the Cavs even gonna take a game off the Warriors? Their defense still sucks and they don't have Kyrie any more

Same reason it took your mother several nights of yelling and crying in confusion, anger, and sadness before she decided against getting you aborted.

I fear to say she made the wrong choice.

B U S T
U
S
T
B T F O
T
F
O

The NBA schedule having 10,000 meaningless regular season games means even shit teams will have a couple randomly competitive games. It's just probability.

there's no good anime this season except for franxx, overlord and DBS

If you like strategy and royal politics Grancrest Seki is good.

Soon.

Why is this thread so dead? The NBA is back. There is no football or baseball on.

Not gonna lie NBA sucks this year and Olympics are refreshing.

everybody with a brain went to go have real discussion and actual funny banter on reddit instead of discussing: harry and the warrior spammer, broships, and how shitty the lakers, celtics, and sixers are this season on this garbage site

17 on the kangz could of gotten over those screens faster and contested the shot a bit better

is there a state in the USA where basketball is the most popular sport?

Kentucky without a doubt.

Used to be NY and Indiana but that may have gone to football.

>Over the last two years, Russell Westbrook has hit 7 threes in the last 10 seconds of a game to tie or take the lead. No one else has hit more than two. (per @bball_ref shot finder)

>seasonal anime

Plebeian stop watching shit just to discuss it with your buttbuddies in 4chinz

>DeAndre Jordan Lists Malibu Home For Sale At $6.5M

Article by Warriors media reporter on why the Thunder have dominated the Warriors.

theathletic.com/248980/2018/02/21/why-the-thunder-are-such-a-difficult-matchup-for-the-warriors-right-now/

nice trips

VANVLEET NOOO

There's a yearly sci-fi anthology novel that I get every year. A few years ago there was a story set in the 2040s or 2050s abo ut an agent trying to get some basketball prodigy to agree to a contract that included some sort of requirement to get an implant that would allow people to hop into VR and experience what it would be like to be him, the kids father opposed, etc etc.

The one memorable part of the story was when the agent was remembering past players and championships, and mentions something about Giannis winning multiple titles and Thon Maker retiring as one of the all time greats or something. It was so fucking absurd and unrealistic it was hilarious.

>Why is this thread so dead?
warriors spammer, anime spammers, 76er spammer, proxy spammers, captcha. no mods, and the ones we get are faggots.

they'll be gang banging your mom on the plane tho

I'm really really tired

No wonder you retards in California have no water left, you retards use all your water on almonds which take a gallon of water to make ONE of.

NBA is for faggots this thread should be permanently exiled to /lgbt/

is there anything wrong with wearing a hat of a team you aren't a fan of just because you like the logo?