Im a femanon

>im a femanon
>been with my bf for years
>he’a the only one i have fucked or kissed ever
>regret not fucking other people
>feels bad

is the single life worth it? or should i stay with him. i love him a lot tho... but idk

Attached: 20BFE907-4B1B-4E86-B022-C65A25A85ED8.jpg (208x193, 14K)

Tits and timestamp

Attached: C972500C-8751-476C-81F3-7E61254970FD.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

what does your name start with

Fucking slut.

well it depends, if you want to have kids/spend forever with him ask him if he'd be into swinging/3somes. If not break up with him, have your hoe phase and then pray you can find another tard you love a lot

>i love him a lot but i want to fuck other people
are you retarded?

Attached: DoWo3unU4AA2etL.jpg (525x680, 44K)

Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1529873189023.jpg (480x530, 32K)

Stfu asslicking whiteknighting faggot

Bait if I have ever seen it. Not even worth demanding tits.

Go wash you cheeto dust covered fingers and try again faggot.

Attached: A663BDDE-48B7-4A34-87A9-F1B52B20ED42.gif (164x114, 335K)

Don't reply, retards

fucking rub your cock on your cumstained anime waifu pillow furfag

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO FUCKING WINDOWLICKER

Look at captain save a hoe right here.

O now youre whiteknighting me too!!!!

FUCK OFF GAYMAN MCGAY

Yeah fucking little sailorboy mcgee over there

Asking b for relationship advice is a meme, drink water and sober up before you try to meme, because this one is just sad.

Tits or GTFO

Dude either you have never been with someone or have only been in short relationships because it's natural to see other attractive people and be sexually attracted to them, especially when it's been years and the novelty kinda wears off with your partner.
The difference is how and if you decide to act on those urges. You can cheat, you can leave your partner and be free or you can suppress the urges and vent them on your partner by spicing up your sex life.
It's perfectly normal for a person who has never experienced anything other than a single partner to wonder how it would be like to fuck someone else, especially now that you can go on the internet and read all kinds of stories of all kinds of sex encounters by all kinds of different people, not to mention peer pressure from friends and whatnot.

Slash your wrists and bleed about it for a while you fuckin hoe

If the premise is that you really love him then :

Does he satisfy you in bed?
>If yes : then why do you want giving up someone you love for sex and fun if you already have all of that with your lover
>If no : Did you try talking about it with him? If yes, and he is willing to try to improve, then work on with him. If he doesnt want to change and please you, maybe he doesnt love you enough or isn't compatible with your needs.

So in summary, it isn't as simple as "do it" or "don't do it", but there is ample stuff you can do to explore and adapt to the situation.

Well I may not be the best adviser on this since my GF is the only GF I had and she's a complete submitive slut in private life (typical Asian trait I suppose) so since I love her a lot I don't see why I should go see elsewhere.

Experiment by posting your nudes on here

Shit I fcking greentexted... I haven't posted here for too much time, my retardedness is wearing off !

just another roastie who dreams of the cock carousel. kys

Attached: roastie.jpg (400x297, 42K)

Shit happens bro I dont think it's ok for women to be sluts. As a man it's my duty to put my woman in her place when she steps out of line. And if my woman was posting shit like this anywhere but to my messages I'd leave her. If I wanted a whore I'd pay a chick to fuck. I want a woman that values herself more than she values social media likes. You are probably a feminist pussy hat wearing closet fag

user, get off Sup Forums, Sup Forums is a men's site

no shit which is why this bitch needs to say something so the guy can finds a good hoe

>no time stamp
>no tits

Just another lonely user making up stories of false hood and fiction.

Feel bad that you have to just come on here and lie user.

Attached: 3lkuqp.jpg (633x484, 37K)

I'm lost were you agreeing that he was captain save a hoe or was the sailor boy comment suppoused to be directed towards me. If you were agreeing with me my bad

I have no idea whats going on fellow fag

I also dont I got caught up in two different threads and commented as if it was all the same. Oh shit I need to smoke it's been a long day at work.

me too brother

Are you also in the thread about the fag bitching about his woman posting pics on insta?

literally everyone is lying 99.99% of the time here. I, for example, am a 8yo loli larping as a 28yo unemployed male

yeah lmao

Hearty kek