Why don't Germans dress like this anymore?

Why don't Germans dress like this anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs&list=LLvu-GDmabfQl-DEBTKW6ybA&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you gather cotton anymore?

I dont know

Because they have a better dress now

Only Bavarians dress like that and Bavarian culture is like Irish culture, basically just a bunch of LARP dress up stuff for tourists made up in the late 19th century. People didn't dress this way tradionally. That whole Oktoberfest stick, completely made up a hundred years ago to sell beer to tourists and now foreigners think it's German culture.

She;s russian, moron. And is dressed like russian.

This.
Also Americans occupied Bavaria after the war and now think that all of Germany looks and acts that way.

wew

we still do
do you still eat people?

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs&list=LLvu-GDmabfQl-DEBTKW6ybA&index=1

The reason:
Starts with M
Ends in uhammad

Arr rook da saamee

kek

obsessed

What region of Germany is this from? Do they do this every day or only on a few holidays?

Could you not reply to me?
I don't need your tainted (you), and it was an amerimutt who started this thread over his delusional bavaria obsession

What is real German traditional attire?

Upper Bavaria, and dress (Dirndl) is typically only worn on holidays. It's basically just a fancy version of the everyday-peasent dresses in that region. Lederhosen sometimes get worn as everyday clothing or for hiking, since they're very practical and comfy

The only qt is the brown refugee.
Too bad 99% of refugees are men

changes from village to village

Is this really practical and comfy for hiking? Doesn't it get cold up in zer mountains?

If you get cold you can snuggle up in a buxom German bosom

That's the version for boys, men often wear longer ones + Oma's thck knitted socks

user knows his shit. my grandma wore dirndl all summer long, every day.

If I was Bavarian i'd wear it often. It looks so nice.

Mexicute

why don't american dress like this anymore?

Because many of us are decedents of immigrants who came here from the late 19th to mid-20th century. Our roots here don't go back to that era.

i actually knew a guy black as coal who said he was scottish because his parents were from there. He wasn't even born there himself.

we have no traditions

>many of us are decedents of immigrants who came here from the late 19th to mid-20th century.

speak for yourself
also late 18th-mid-20th is late as fuck for "many"

WTF now I love Brazil

>anymore
>who are the Germans and who are the Bavarians
Why don't people in NYC wear cowboy-hats anymore?

why Germans are not cute anymore?

i literally came to the thread to post this

> Le 52% face

The French girl has an Anglo face

>Why don't people in NYC wear cowboy-hats anymore?
I live in Brooklyn. I'm lying in bed wearing a Stetson and cowboy boots right now.

lmao

that black girl is qt

>german girl

whos the brown girl bottom right