Jonah Hill, 33, clad his slender physique in a stylish outfit as he roamed around East Village, New York on Wednesday

Jonah Hill, 33, clad his slender physique in a stylish outfit as he roamed around East Village, New York on Wednesday.

The comedy actor looked to be having a wonderful time as he clutched a bottle and laughed with his male pal.

nice of them to crop out the non-famous guy's face, I guess

Sup Forums BTFO

SHOW THE SUBWAY FLAPS

RIP Jonah

Jonah confirmed for the 13th Doctor

France btfo

he's probably high

inb4 he balloons up again and his heart gives up

Bale?

You can't drink on the street. Somebody call the cops.

Male pal?

>This is considered slender in burgerland

Thought it was the land of the free?

Male """"pal""""

user, why aren't you out with your male pals?

That dude on the right is wearing some ugly ass chelsea boots. Jonah looks good though, clean fit.

I thought so too but it looks like the bottle is closed, so not breaking any laws.

In the fast and furious thread anons kept saying that people around him treat him like shit.

Do you think that in moments like this Jonah remembers France...and that woman?
Does he feels full of murderous rage?
Does he feels pity for her choices?
Nah, Jonah doesn't feels anything for her anymore...he keeps telling himself that affirmation, over and over again...forevermore...

only for the jews

Sporting a chic camel coat and stone coloured chinos, the funnyman kept comfortable in a pair of white sneakers.
Evidently still feeling the chill in Spring, he kept warm with a navy beanie hat and red sweater.

Jonah looked every inch the hipster with his trendy beard, which was artfully styled to hit the right balance between groomed and rugged.

who writes this stuff....

Its considered slender for jonah

>Jonah Hill Feldstein

I just saw that segment of the interview, did he say anything to instigate it? It wasn't even a roast, just a straight up insult.

good thinking with that oversized coat to hide his skin flaps, those last pics looked sad

I couldn't decide which Bill Murray look I wanted so I tried them all.

this sounds like an adam egret joke.

It's an okay silent bob cosplay if I'm being honest...

DUDE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

The agency his publicist tipped off and paid for the "candid" capture

THIS is his answer.
It took a year or more, but this is the perfect comeback.

wow, the subway diet really does work

The thing is his weight fluctuates too much. He's been skinny before. Then he got fat. He got skinny again. Guess what? He got fat again

50 bucks says he'll be fat in 2 years time for another movie role

This. Seems like like the man can drop or lose 80 pounds on a whim.

meant to quote you too

Clean hobo look is stylish?

Why are these gossip articles so complimentary? Jonah looks like a slightly better groomed bum with a lack for fashion. I read another article saying Jonah had a "sporty" look, when he was just a fat fuck on a bike. Stop lying to the public about what looks good, cuz he certainly does not.

still looks like a fatass somehow

Leftists on French TV are pretty aggressive, they feel.they're part of a sort of new nobility and they think that being an asshole=humor.

Isn't the East Village where all the gays hangout?

jonah: i want people to think I'm crab fisherman
stylist: say no more

Don't act like you don't know

I think you're just retarded, actually.

most celebrities have public relations people working with tabloids/blogs/papparazzi to make complimentary posts about them. Notice how Paps almost always get the most flattering shots of celebs possible? Celebs with "candids" that are 100% flawless all of the time have PR agencies. Celebs with shitty candids (no make up, bad clothes) don't have them.

There's literally a recent local ordinance allowing you to drink on the street in NYC

Why do they look like they have been photoshopped in the pic?

>lose weight
>head still fat

What is the name for this?

bone recession