Room 237

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHZHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHZHASDLAJSJDASKHJFADUQWIXNSHGDQYIWHDJNKSJHUDAIASDLAHAAHHHAHAH

How is this real? Is this a joke? A bunch of looney conspiracy theorists seeing subliminal messages in everything done incredibly poorly!
What the fuck.
At one point, an interviewee goes - while he's talking - "oh, can you hear my that? thats my boy over there ima, ima go see if i can calm him down" then he fucking leaves the room, while theres a few seconds of silence on the screen and he comes back and continues talking.

Nearly every person talkin builds up a collection of still frames to prove some point in some theory but just kind of ends it at that as the film goes on to the next interview.

What a reaking pile of shit with a fucking 80 at Metacritic!?!????

Seriously couldn't force myself further than 20 minutes in.

Absolutely horrible. It's fucking hilarious if it's a mockumentary satire over crazy conspiracy theorist basement dwellers.

Other urls found in this thread:

collativelearning.com/the shining.html
youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's pretty bad, yeah.

>94% on rotten tomatos

WHAT

WHYY

This thing is like the Tim and Eric sketch about the universe.

The way peoples sentences just kind of end with no conclusion is fucking funny.

Its comedy gold if you can accept it as a joke.

I hated this movie because it was two hours of delayed narration and I hate the American accent and had to put up with those motherfuckers and their horrible voices and nothing else.

most people are dumb, you as well.
This is not a movie about some sort of real conspiracy or hidden meaning in the Shining in the eye of the makers of the documentary, but it's about the people that go around and over analyze stuff, this movie in this case.

I liked watching this. It wasnt so much about the theories themselves but to point out that these loonies exist and really believe what they are saying

Watch 2001, second Shining and then EWS and finally Room 237.

2001: Space Odyssey
The Shining
Eyes Wide Shut
Room 237

From night to midnight, for a scary and spooky watching

You people are fucking retarded, jesus christ.

I still wonder about the Kubrick fake landing footage conspiracy. He does pay alot of attention to detail and decided Danny to wear a bespoke Apollo 11 sweater

There is no goddamn moon landing subliminal message, fuck this documentary is dumb.

The shining is about a haunted hotel, nothing more

Nothing to see here, goy. Please move along.

yeah this was cringey as fuck.

This. It wasn't trying to validate the crazy theories, it was about how these people can become totally obsessed and insane about a fucking movie.
You completely missed the point of the film.

Holy shit you people are fucking stupid. The movie wasn't about proving the insane conspiracy theories, it was about how crazy those people are how much energy they put into that stupid shit. They're supposed to look pathetic.
You guys should stick to watching movies about grown men flying around in spandex and blowing things up.

it's pure shit. most of those theories were stolen and butchered from a website written by some guy, he had some really neat analysis of the symbols used throughout the film. he drew a map of the hotel to show how it was presented like a maze to disorienting the viewer. none of the hallways or rooms connect properly. really cool stuff. can't find it hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.

That guy was one of the guys who talks.

Do you accept checks?

Rob Alger.
collativelearning.com/the shining.html

really? was he a dipshit?
heckin good stuff

>didn't watch it
>thinks reviews matter
>can't form an argument to dispute what he doesn't like
>ad hom
Reddit.

The point is it's a documentary about crazy people more than the actual theories themselves

>DUDE MOON LANDING WAS FAKE LMAO
>DUDE GERMAN TYPEWRITER MEANS ITS ABOUT THE HOLOHOAX LMAO
>DUDE MINOTAUR LMAO

The genocide stuff makes a lot of sense but everything else is somewhere on the crazy scale.

Like 2001, the shining and EWS are connected? Kubrickverse? Fake moonlanding? Child molesting? Illuminati?

Even if you want to hate on Rob Ager for reading too deeply into things, he was at least smart enough to reject appearing in this documentary. What a pile of shit it ended up being.

>Is this a joke?
Partly, yes.

And I forgot to add A Clockwork Oragne.

>he drew a map of the hotel to show how it was presented like a maze to disorienting the viewer. none of the hallways or rooms connect properly
Did he ever stop to think that maybe the set designers just weren't overly concerned with the logistics of how everything connects?

youtu.be/P1ULjJ3EqyY

Didnt somoene on here debunk this?

It's not a documentary.
It's a horror film.

It's called continuity, and yes, it's their job to be concerned with that.

yeah I really dont get the rave reviews on this, and I love the shining. listening to old crazy people rant about nonsense got old really fast