What is the least cynical country in the world?

What is the least cynical country in the world?

I'm looking to literally move away from cynicism over pointless bullshit and Western "perpetual outrage".

Probably Costa Rica Chile or Paraguay

Probably some African shithole. Have fun, you're going to take the cynicism with you any way.

don't go to France.

south america

I'll eat a bullet before I'd even consider wasting my life with it.

If you want to stay within the first world, probably Japan. They're too autistic for cynicism, sarcasm, or irony. It has only recently gotten introduced with western influences.

r u kidding me, japan is one of the most cynic country in the world

Filipinos are always happy

Oh please. I'm not against sarcasm, irony, and offensive jokes.

I'm against being bitter for the sake of being bitter- whether it be SJWs or Sup Forumstards whining about dumb, temporary problems that don't dramatically affect life.

Iceland. Good luck getting in, they keep trash out and that is the reason why it is a frozen paradise

Not really. They're pessimistic in some aspects, but never give voice to cynical thoughts.
>I'm against being bitter for the sake of being bitter- whether it be SJWs or Sup Forumstards whining about dumb, temporary problems that don't dramatically affect life.
In that case literally all you have to do is press Alt+F4

I wish it were that easy. Unfortunately, the online world actively votes to make IRL the same as the virtual one.

I thought the meme would be over once people saw Trump fail, but I guess we literally need a new world war for people to come to their senses.

Looking at you Poland.

You're being pretty cynical yourself, m9

Maybe I'm just exhausted trying to make this site sane.

It's a hopeless feat trying to convince people the cosmetic effect of skin color doesn't mean anything and Swedes marrying dark people isn't the end of the world.

Depending in your definition of cynical

I really really hate this Canadian poster

links for other stuff I've posted?

>It's a hopeless feat trying to convince people the cosmetic effect of skin color doesn't mean anything

It does though.

you want a shithole then
good times make weak men

Don't need to move out of a country or move elsewhere, just get off the internet

I have black classmates who are at the top of the class and know white people who laughed while killing baby robins with a basketball.

How about you just admit you're salty about change because your cultural LARPing is your only sense of identity.

Yes. We all know Amerindians are superior to europeans. What are you doing for europeans to go back to europe?

>some black people are smart so lets flood all white countries with third worlders and destroy our entire cultural and genetic heritage xD

go back to india

Just stop letting other people bother you with their shitty opinions.

>race is only skin ton-

Maybe it's just finals. Thanks for the logic man- it's been a weird week.

See