So uhhh.... what percentage is this face?

So uhhh.... what percentage is this face?

about 56%

Generous, pretty sure it's a 23%

52%

0%

>heh heh do i fit in yet, cool euros? see, i hate america too! please stop bullying me, okay?

t.

>what percentage is this face?
ALL OF THEM

sub 0

isïldur..

she looks like a caricature wtf

>she
I thought it was male member of African american street gang

is that a woman?

It's an American

10 days old is not too bad he hadn't gained the taste of life yet

Holy shit that looks like a literal ape.

Azg-hul ir lûd

>woman
What the fuck

Imagine those lips around your cock fucking dream

Imagine these

>stop being racist America, its hateful and unfounded

Storytime:

Last summer I went on a mission trip to Jamaica. It was rather simple- we just built a house for a struggling family, did some orphanage work, and helped paint and such.

However, one of the orphanages was special (literally),

It was specifically for cognitively and developmentally disabled youth/adults.

Thing is- every single individual there looked like a Sup Forums caricature.

This leads to my following theory:

1. Racists have only met black people that were literal tards.

and/or

2. African war chiefs sold mostly tards to the English and Spanish because they were the easiest to capture.

what is that?

That is a child mister

that my friend, is an american.

Dear god, I'm black, but that face is extremely disgusting! I'm have a dark skin, but not look like a fucking retard gorilla.

I

Yes, and?

>2. African war chiefs sold mostly tards to the English and Spanish because they were the easiest to capture.
No because Europeans, and Americans, would inspect them. So yeah maybe some retards got through because they had tard strength bodies, but it's not like it was just about getting random people. Also, many who were sold were slaves from internal African tribe wars.

is it a dead baby in a bathtub?

Good point. I think my first point is still pretty strong though. Some of them literally looked like actual cartoons I've seen.

back to Sup Forums jarpii

Thank you for your input.

this is about the right percentage

>Racists have only met black people that were literal tards.
mostly this. Birds of the same feather, regardless of color, tend to be found in close proximity to each other

Does anyone have a .png of le 100% face?

Holy shit, that must be about 20/25% face.

jesus christ lmao get that AWAY

Stay back!

only black people i've ever met were civil and nice people yet i'm still a racist because black culture and statistics speak for themselves.

>tard strength bodies

A myth l. They have the strength of a regular person but no restraint but no mire difficult to restrain

>Racists have only met black people that were literal tards.

All black people are retarded by white standard.

Yes, people who notice patterns are dumb

Is there anything more retarded then an anti-racist? They'll deny reality to believe in "muh based black". Motherfuckers have hampered genetic research for too long.

Same

got more my lad?

This is the final face of human evolution according to the Kalergi-Plan.

Faggots.

bit rude

>haha ive only had good interactions with black people but i still hate them because im an autistic faggot that falls for Sup Forums memes and racial studies from the 1840s
Kill yourself.

I'm a pretty clever guy.

No I don't need to look at Sup Forums memes or antiquated racism to see what black people are like.

>ive only met nice black people
>but i still hate them because all black people are bad
Try suicide.

I never said all black people were bad lad.

I thought it was this.

anyone notice that african americans are way uglier than africans?

is it the wh*Te genes?

kek

Most not all. FBI crime statistics don't lie. There's not a single country that has living standards increase when niggers moved in.

The ones they put on TV and I magazines are the attractive ones. You've never actually been to Africa faggot.

Kek. underrated post

No, but Africa has been here. He's right, y'know, americans are super-fucking ugly.

pekka...