Ireland

Why are they betraying the white race? I thought they were supposed to be the good guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/15599590.Darlington_Rape_Verdict__Attacker_with_hatred_of_women_who_described_England_as_a__bitch_country_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only thing ireland is good for is being our punching bag

We feel the same way about you pakis

t. rasheed

>n-no you
Fucking state of your reply, you shitskin cunt

come from county durham lad, no pakis here
bet you're one of those try-hard yorkshire pakis arent you

>gets outed as a paki
>"b-b-but you're the paki"

You're bottom of the barrel shit, lad. GTFO of this thread and out of this country.

>get outed as something im not

>come from county durham

>county durham
>no pakis
suuuure...
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/15599590.Darlington_Rape_Verdict__Attacker_with_hatred_of_women_who_described_England_as_a__bitch_country_/

>bitch country

Lmao

Hey, we haven't betrayed the white race as much as you Brits.

You were our last hope, and you fucked it up

>cucks themselves
>installs shariah law
>gets angry over the use of pronouns
>somehow this is Ireland's fault
?
>our
LMAO good one brownskin

I like Irish people

Im a 100% percent irish and i look down at the muslim shit hole that is ireland. are seltic warrior ancestors look down on you. still want to find a qt irish lass tho

>Why are they betraying the white race
This is the Irish's revenge. Anglos have bullied the Irish, calling them niggers and treating them as such.
Now, that the BLACK man reclaims his rightful position as the master race, the Irish now side with their brethren against the conniving wh*tes, and will do everything in their power to combat Anglo oppression.

>are seltic warrior ancestors

kek.. not sure if bait, or just stupid fat American.

We are the good guys. I don't know what this particular flood of anglo tears is about but Ireland will remain the good guys of history

>We were the good guys
>were

Begone A*glo devil!

You were supposed to be our saviour, Seamus.

The Irish are the bad guys.

You turned her against me!

What did the irish do?

What didn't they do?

nuttin we wuz good boys and shiet

they voted for a gay poo

Oh, is that what you're on about? Pretty sure he wasn't voted in, in any case: I think he's just holding down the position until the next election. No one here likes him, anyway: he's apparently too conservative, if you can believe that.

>voted