Whats Sup Forums's general opinion on westworld?

Whats Sup Forums's general opinion on westworld?
Just finished watching episode 10, and kinda curious if other people have the same opinion as me
>inb4 this is the internet nobody has the same opinion as you

It was shit.

Horrible, dry acting. Convoluted plot. Bland sets. With the budget it had, it should have been much better.

Having said that, I haven't actually seen it. But Sup Forums told me.

>>inb4 this is the internet nobody has the same opinion as you
Literally when has anybody ever said that?

Generally well received. The live and post-game threads were really fun.

Everyone lost their shit at what door?

It's shit, but i haven't watched it yet.

Westworld is really great.

I have one question that the show didn't answer - when do the guests get shrunken down before entering the park?

Is it in the white room? Or during the train interstitial period?

Don't start this fucking meme again user

Probably one the best things on tv in years, unless it's popular then I meant to say it's bad.

Uh
They dont..?
The question about where the park actually is is a really good question, but the map in the 'control center' is most likely just a hologram. And not the actual map. However, again, i dont know. And they might very well be shrunk down in one way or another, either on the train or in the white room as you said. Maybe you should consider asking one of the producers? Sure they would be more than willing to give you a perfectly clear and reasonable answer like always.

Vinyl was far superior still mad it got axed. Westworld while good was too polished in terms of writing, it needed more flaws to be considered as GOAT as Vinyl.

>needs more flaws

HIRO is the Ford of Sup Forums

He turns /qa/ on autopilot from time to time

Not my cup of tea. It's been engineered to be the next big fandom show from the start instead of just a stand-alone well written story.

probably a 2/10

Lots of pretentious nonsense that appeals to millenials and it wasn't even fun because half the show was filler

Yes user more flaws. Flaws make a show feel more human, Westworld as a whole felt pretty robotic.

it's still funny

Worst season finale to what seemed like a promising series that I've seen.

The series appeared to be exploring the dichotomy between Ford's utilitarian "functional zombies" and Barney"s renegade AI impulse, but it fell apart in the finale.

haha, very funny user. Truly a well-thought out and completely original joke.

Post your address so I can come beat you up

>I have one question that the show didn't answer - when do the guests get shrunken down before entering the park?

what

>Truly a well-thought out and completely original analogy*
Thank you

Because it was incredibly retarded and the common people figured out at least before that, if not in the past episode. R-right?

I read somewhere they filmed 2 episodes and after that there was a 1year+ hiatus because other projects and they still didnt know how to write half of the plot.

thought it was bullshit but once you see the show it really shows they dropped the ball hard and didnt knew what to do with the characters.

There were suspicions but there wasn't anything concrete. The consensus seemed to be that at least one employee was a robot, but nobody could figure out who.

The William reveal was called pretty early on though.

especially with the butt-fucking retarded behaviour by the security response team in the HQ. Like when the snake chick was trapped in the door, and instead of just shooting her down then and there which would appropriate considering the dead bodies at her feet, they approach into arms length while repeating "freeze motor functions" like dumb shits..I enjoyed the show quite a bit but they really dropped the ball hard here.

this

People have been telling me to go back to it, but I don't know if I can. I gave up after 8 episodes. Now, I know in most fiction, but especially sci-fi there needs to be characters who are there to simply move the plot along and in mos sci-fi said characters generally end up making stupid choices for no good reason. Usually, I can let that go, I understand the position of said character in the over arching plot and that's find. That said [pictured] those two fucking guys I just couldn't let their idiocy go. It's not even the fault of the actors, they're doing what they can with the material put in front of them. Those really at fault are those writing and producing the show because to allow two characters, so poorly written, so poorly realised, whose motivations and choices make no sense whatsoever, to exist at all, let alone have them be at the centre of a major arc is a complete joke.

I've heard they're not killed off at the end of the season. This is not the reason I refuse to finish the show, even if there are only two episodes left. But it saddens me to hear that they're allowing them and their bullshit to continue.

Only one lives

That chink guy joined in the robot uprising, and the other one got killed either in episode 9 or 10.

I don't know how true it is, but apparently the asian guy's character was supposed to be a downie, which was supposed to explain his actions a little better. But when casting came around "Down Syndrome-like features" got translated into Asian dude. Apparently the actor got really mad when he learnt about it

I thought it had a great first episode and last episode and the rest was mostly a drag

Even knowing that, I still can't really find the kind of motivation to sit through it. Maybe one day....

lol

the show just sucks. the people who want you to watch it are probably the same people who think game of thrones is still good.

>implying it isnt

it's literally a meme show, taylor made for reddit

It's unironically terrible and contrived

>I gave up after 8 episodes.

Good choice. The finale really shits the bed.