So my ex gf of two years who just broke up with me 3 weeks ago because she "was tired of relationships" is now posting...

So my ex gf of two years who just broke up with me 3 weeks ago because she "was tired of relationships" is now posting pictures of herself at a house party with a bunch of thug looking niggers all around her

AMA

And no I'm not posting the photos cause I'm not getting tiny eye traced backed to me by Sup Forums

you clearly didn't lose anything valuable, cheer up

What do you want faggot, sympathy?

It's obvious you're a beta who can't keep a woman happy. Its not her fault. Sadly pathetic wallflowers like you are the reason our women mix so much, if I was a woman I wouldn't want anything to do with you either

Same thing happened to me with my gf, but instead of niggers it was white potheads. Don't lie, it hurts, even if its funny, there is a small layer of pain in there - iktfb

>you clearly didn't lose anything valuable
Only two years in the prime of my life...

Kys white knight cucklord

Had a girl do the same thing to me
2 months later I find myself with a girl a thousand times better than the previous whore
It'll be ok user nigger loving trash isnt worth your time anyway

/thread

>3 weeks

Move on dude. She was getting skewered while you were still together.

She's obviously just doing it to fuck with you. She's probably going to fuck all of them simultaneously, probably while oiled up, just to fuck with you. Letting them all fuck her ass, pussy, etc.

>yet another American flag posting about how he's a bitch

well, imagine marrying her and losing all your life with alimony and shit, which is what I'd expect from such an individual
you dodged a bullet

>calling me the cucklord
>says the guy who's GF was getting penetrated in every hole by niggers constantly while he was probably getting a 35 second blowjob once a month and then lapping up the bull semen from her disgusting cunt

>breaking up with a chick
>maintaining contact

Why? WHY?

What happened here isn't a bad thing, OP. What happened here was a lesson - you now know that when you break up with a chick, you break contact completely so you don't have to go through this shit.

It's only a mistake if you don't learn from it. You're learning now so go delete her from your FB and phone and go find a new gf.

Hey man I know it hurts now and it sucks a lot but
Nigger lovers are never worth feeling bad about
Just find yourself someone who isnt monkey loving trash and be done with it

Son, she did you a favor. In five years find that hoe on FB with her three nigglins with an addtional 150 pounds of body fat. Jamal, Tyrone, Daryl, and Trashone pumped and dumped her coal burning ass. Get your keks watching her on Maury.

Why would you tell lies in the internet user?

if you post new pics through imgur it strips exif data friend

so what!? shee get drunk
so what?! she smoke weed
she just having fun
she dont care who seeeeeeees

>my whore sleeper agent woke up early, rather then destroying my life 5-10 years from now

You dodged a bullet user. Ruminating on this, would be your true failure.

Are you retarded, OP? She made a good decision for you. You don't want some cumdumpster trapping you in a relationship. So what if you spent two years with her? You enjoyed those two years right? How long have you spent on Sup Forums instead of picking up a new hobby or making money?

Something good happened, don't act like a faggot.

posting in a r9k turbovirgin thread, look at me guys!!!

women amirite XDDD

You learned a lesson, now sort your life out and then worry about women. Go experience life a bit first. You probably aren't a virgin so know you have no worries about giving your cherry to the wrong girl, you're already ruined. Fuck any girl you want and leave them for the next pussy whenever the time is right. Study and learn all sorts of useful skills so you can be less dependent on others. Get yourself in shape and train up on firearms. Get yourself a vehicle with a manual trans and cruise around. Go be a fucking dude, settling down should be last on a man's list of things to do.

ECONOMICS 101: SUNK COSTS

>b-b-b-b-buh muh 2 years of muh lyfe
yeah and better that it happened now then 2 years from now. Then you'd have 4 years down the drain.
Also is it really down the drain OP? From your short description it seems you were looking for a meaningful long term releationship to build on. You are now aware that your judgement of women on which to found this base is absolute shit.
Fix your judgement, get a better woman. God bless you and your feels user