Predict the score. 6-1 for OAR

Predict the score. 6-1 for OAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qa5Mawz92xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7-1 für Deutschland

OAR will win but later lose after the doping test.

OAR will literally get crushed

9-0 for OAR

FUCK YOU GERMANY

Germany will like they did in Barbarossa

this

Cheeky 3-2 for the germans

sad but true..

5-3 for Russia. Then Russia gets caught for doping and we get the gold medal after all.

Germany will take the lead and push hard in the first period. But by the 3rd they will be exhausted at the deeper Russian roster and eventually lose due to attrition.

4-2 OAR.

I'm going with Germany, just saw them play almost perfect defensive hockey until they fell a part there a little in the 3rd otherwise the Russians will get frustrated easily and take penalties with that kind of enter the zone then puck tossed out continuously type defense

this probably will happen

go germany

wait a minute, if this will be the final where is Finland? I thought they cared so much about this meme sport.

>mfw germany will win olympic hockey gold before finland

**CANADA SUCKERS**

We lost to Canada and so are gone. Which was pretty reasonable position for us

wait a minute, if this will be the final where is Sweden? I thought they cared so much about this meme sport.

Anyone else have a Wolf Kink?

I'd hold off the gloating until you defeat Germany, it'd be even more embarrassing losing the gold to the 8th ranked team Ivan. At least our massive failure was quietly had in the semis at 5am

sad bud drue

well meme'd

MUHAHAHA BASTARDS. Canada can score goals only in the power play.

>tfw gold is already confirmed the only question is if we will win it now or in a few months
feels good lads

12 - 3
for OAR

OAR win 7-0 and Germany is given the gold by next Friday

27-0 OAR

i love OAR

stay mad kiddo

Im cheering for OAR but the meme gods are with Germany and the Russian hockey teams have a bad habit of falling asleep.

Its a total toss up for who wins this.
Russians are more rested, Germans have more momentum.

have you seen russia play?
think kovalchuk has scored more goals than the teams they've played against

one of the best nhl players signed a bad contract and escaped it by going back to russia
he's on a tear right now

OARs theme after the game
youtube.com/watch?v=Qa5Mawz92xU

Ger 1941-1945 OAR

Russia gets demolished for the first few periods before the germans get tired?

fpbp

Wow! how much does it suck to be Canadian right now? No curling, no hockey. This would be like Norway not winning a cross country gold.

>t. Banderist

Pointless match. No NHL players which means that it's basically teams with third tier players with the occasional second tier player.