Mention Earth is round

>mention Earth is round
>DUDE I DONT KNOW MAN IM JUST SAYING THATS FAKE
>mention Dinosaurs
>mention a bomb
Ever wanted to give someone a massive smack, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyq5eN9C4Cc
youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs
youtube.com/watch?v=cLl7oqdm_B8
youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8
youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They faked six moon missions, user.

Ur mum didn't fake that orgasm tho

I HATE EDDIE BRAVO SO MUCH

he's such an idiot, it's so difficult to try and explain just how wrong he is because he fails to understand even that.

He ruined the Alex Jones interview

It's like they say, it's hard to win an argument with a genius but impossible to win an argument with an idiot

desu joe and jaime sounded like hardcore shills, which makes me wonder

theyre just annoyed at Eddie's stubborn behaviour. He had Degrasse Tyson on last week who explained a picture of New York from Bear Mountain shows the curvature of the Earth

>all these people attempting to criticize Eddie for actually seeking knowledge himself rather than just accepting what he's been told

whats the issue

I dont know man, looked suspicious.

Alex made him high before he could get a puff from Joe's weed.

>NASA: hey look at these pics from space
>theyre not actual pics tho we told a digital artist what it looks like and he made it in ps
>"then how do we know what the earth actually looks like?"
>BUT DUDE NASA LMAO WHY WOULD THEY LIE YOU CRAZY BRO

they shown him the japanese satellite that takes a picture of Earth every 10 minutes and still claimed CGI

that satellite's pics look so far that it looks like its orbiting the moon, its fake as shit

YOUTUBE LMAO

Eddie..

Idgaf what beliefs other people hold and you shouldn't too.

DUDE IM CRAZY

The issue is him not accepting facts that show that flat earth theory is flawed af

Please be baiting, I know people this stupid exist but still

im not

Im not bothered by anyone's beliefs, but his stubborn attitude to force 'ITS FAKE' down your throat is very annoying.

he has a massive problem with confirmation bias and he seeks his knowledge from questionable sources at best. He then outright disregards legitimate sources because he believes the government pays them off. That's the issue, there's no winning with him unless you agree with him.

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into

God he has the most punchable face I've ever seen. Coupled with his personality which I'm sure is partly due to brain damage makes me hate the guy.

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=zyq5eN9C4Cc
How can anyone think the Earth is fucking flat? There have been literal livestreams of rockets going from launch to orbit, showing the Earth's shape.

youtube.com/watch?v=8X9pszVRucs

Dude, gravity is just a theory. It's not real.

Bravo is an idiot, but a very lovable idiot.

It's all fake, bra

>being wrong and misinformed
>beliefs
go to bed eddie

At the end, he says that he has some even crazier theories than flat earth. What do you think it is?
Probably hollow earth theory

Duuude...

Is this a knock off Alex Jones or something?

BRO, LOOK INTO IT. THE GOVERNMENT PAYS HOLLYWOOD JEWS TO CGI THAT SHIT. IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THEY PULLED IT OUT OF APOLLO 13, GET A MAGNIFYING GLASS YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE TOM HANKS IN THE WINDOW, LOOK IT UP

facts are not beliefs

Time travelling interdenominational pedophile vampires.
Like Alex Jones believes in

CHECK

Eddie Bravo is beneath Alex Jones. At least the latter ripped Eddie a new arse about dinosaurs and flat earth theory

You need to look into OP

NO FUCKING WAY

There is literally evidence right now, that the earth is round, and said evidence has been around since before the US Government was even a thing.

Albert Pike.

this seriously looks real to you?
CGI movies must blow your mind

He could read Hawkings book to be fair, which tells about the tests in change of gravity at different altitudes because of earth being a sphere.

but he probably thinks Hawking is a CIA operative

youtube.com/watch?v=cLl7oqdm_B8
>from take off to orbit, then back to earth
IN REAL TIME

He doesn't even need to do that

Eratosthenes discovered the world was a sphere 2200 years ago.
Literally anyone can do his experiment with a stick and some math.

>tfw you're the most redpilled guy in the room but must keep silent because interdimensional pedo vampires are watching

Roganmeme is over

dropped him after ron miscavige

goddamn he fucked that interview up, and was such an obnoxious stoned teenager-tier asshole. Joe Rogan is no longer based

What did he do to scientology man?

I don't get why people are getting worked up over this one. The guy was annoying, wasn't really saying anything new or different, and was pretty much just jerking himself off. It was a bad podcast, just like the peña one, but not because of joe.

I thought it was OK. He obviously played up not knowing the lingo, humouring Ron, but I think it was running out of steam anyway. Rogan also seemed slightly spooked at the beginning and leading upto the podcast because he was contacted by the church

I don't really see why originality is necessarily a big deal either
The guy has done something like 915 episodes of the show now and each is 2+ hours or more. He's bound to tread on the same ground and stories after long enough.

If you don't autistically watch every single podcast from beginning to end then its consistently entertaining. I catch maybe 1/4 or less and I don't think I've ever seen him repeat much.

Other than the classics:
>DUDE WEED
>LOOK AT THAT THING IT'D RIP YOUR FACE OFF
>ISOLATION CHAMBERS BRUH

But nigga chimps really are crazy, weed is fine and isolation pools are neat.

how can you hate eddie, most entertaining guy in the room

>guy tells story of how he lost his whole family and ruined his entire life & cant talk to his evil son, nor his grandchildren (has never met them). he also tells about how he essentially lived 20 years in a concentration camp
>Joe: "OMG SO RETARDED LOL HAHA SO STUPID. DONT YOU FEEL GUILTY & BAD?"

this for 90 minutes, then joe cuts the interview short to hang out with his stoner buddies

Seemed to me Joe was sympathising alot that a Father and Son should work things out, and Ron didn't give a shit about David anymore.

when an old guy tells the story of how he ruined his whole life & lived in a concentration camp, its horribly disrespectful to keep interrupting him & laughing at everything he says. i think joe was too teenager-baked, and just wasnt mentally prepared for an adult conversation. was kinda pathetic. JRE = dropped

I wondered why he hated on Buzz Aldrin so much in the Alex Jones episode. He just thinks he's a liar. Just like the entire generations of engineers, scientists, astronauts and just common people who are apparently in on it. People who come from different background, have different temperaments, who risked their life, who lost their friends.

S I X
I
X

M O O N
O
O
N

L A N D I N G S
A
N
D
I
N
G
S

Probably because Buzz is so aggressive about people calling him a fraud.
Conspiracy theorists often have the idea that if you know the "truth" the conspirators are going to be like "Haha well, you got us. You're just too smart for us".

ITT: NASA lapdogs who have never been to space

>you can only prove the earth is round by going into space
youre a moron

If the earth is flat why not just walk to the edge of it and take a picture Eddie?

UHHH WHY DONT YOU DO THAT YOU FUCKING RETARD

>Probably because Buzz is so aggressive about people calling him a fraud

well maybe it has something to do with the fact that he went to the fucking moon and some retards here are calling him a fraud.in his place anyone would love to slap the living shit out of them

You haven't looked into it, that's fine.

And apparently one needlessly elaborate hoax that was Apollo 13. I don't know if this retard thinks that every single space flight was faked.

Why is he such a fucking idiot? Joe was right. To people who know the subjects his thinking is ridiculous. Even a former security guard from Area 51 talked broke the silence and talked about all the illegal shit they were dumping there in the 80s. And some astronauts had a disagreement with NASA, went out of favor, had medical problems etc.
There's just no fucking way. Too many people involved in it. You can just as well question the existence of North Korea...which he does.

stop larping as Eddie please

>You can just as well question the existence of North Korea...which he does.
What

It's just a little fishy duuude

This desu

Why does not one ask these Flat Earthers to just walk to the edge to prove it?

he claimed the video of the missile parade was fake

The government like controls it man. They don't let you.

People who hate Eddie are plebs who think Joe & his friends are actually smart. He's just having fun

HOLY SHIT GUYS SUPERHEROES AND GODS AND ALIENS ARE REAL
I FOUND PROOF HOLY FUUUUUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8

Buzz punched one asshole for that. John Young also takes no shit from them (can't find the clip right now).
Basically if you're just a guy with opinions you may end up like Eddie but the more you know about the history of space exploration the more ridiculous it becomes. Same goes for people who claim that Gagarin wasn't the first man in space (Soviet program was more mysterious but now we know basically every detail). Of ourse research is hard.

FAKE AND GAY
EARTH IS FLAT
WHERES YOUR PROOF THAT ITS NOT

If the earths flat why cant i just dig a hole 10 ft down and fall through?

Why doesn't any flat Earther just repeat this experiment and see for themselves?
It doesn't need to be this exact location, but a comparison of shadow angles on any two sufficiently distant parts of the Earth will give the same results.

Like shit, Joe should just have roadtrip episode with Edide and do this.

>DUDE FACTS ARE CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT

OUT

this happens in a flat earth also

How?

Why would the goverment want to keep the fact the earth is flat a secret? Like it makes no sense, what would the earth being flat change?

He's just a typical, harmless idiot who enjoys thinking that everybody is trying to lie to him and everything is a scam, because that makes the life more interesting to him.

the same way it happens on the flat earth

We need a sourdough edit of this video

people who unironically believe in the flat earth are also into the basically christian fanfiction of gnosticism where they think that the force of destruction is getting satan to get reptilians to get aliens to get the Illuminati to get the world governments to conceal the truth from humans

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZlf4KDnGA

>dude I'm sure about this thing even though i'm too stupid to comprehend it and rely on a dumbed-down explanation from a smarter person which can be bullshit for all i know but you are crazy because you accept that you are stupid LMAO

Can't you see?? Joe doesn't want the younger generation to follow his mistakes even though those mistakes have minimal risk and even led him to some form of success and that is why he wants to stop this evil meme spouting person.

Doesnt Joe think the moon landings were faked?

They're a bunch of pot smoking retards

Joe is also a bit of a weirdo. He used to believe in Moon landing hoax now he just thinks that the footage was faked. He mentioned this fucking Michael Collins photo THREE times (twice in two different Neil Degrasse Tyson podcasts and in the Alex Jones episode). He can't shut up about it. A single obscure photo that some people wrongly believe was supposed to pass off as a photo of a real EVA (they're wrong and Collins would be the first to say that he regrets that no photos were taken during his EVA).

He's so misinformed. Like those people who say ancient civilizations knew dinosaurs because they see one painting of something vaguely resembling a dinosaur.