What do i do if i have a curse from god? I have the perfect and unlimited amount of curses from god. For no reason...

What do i do if i have a curse from god? I have the perfect and unlimited amount of curses from god. For no reason. All ive ever done is be a good person and god comes after me.

I dont ask god for anything and all he does it attack me. I will constantly have the perfect bad timing, perfectly timed disasters, perfectly timed bad shit, the worst thing happening and the worst possible time every fucking day.

I FUCKING HATE GOD

Attached: 62726238-890D-40D0-8C6E-C526B645A5AF.jpg (1000x563, 33K)

it’s not god, you’re just unlucky

reow

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

No thats god

It’s always the worst of the worst happening at the worst possible. EVERY TIME. EVERY DAY. Fuck god

Plus god send me non stop signs rubbing my face in it every time something bad happens.

God is just following me around making me miserable for no fucking reason FUCK god.

maybe show god a little respect?

Gods a fucking monster and attacks me no matter what i do. Fuck god. Fuck fucking god.

well, fuck you too buddy, god has better shit to do than deal with your ass

no he doesn't, he's so preoccupied with making OP's life hell, that he has neglected the rest of creation, thats why the world is a flaming dumpster fire.

Attached: God.jpg (600x673, 58K)

Maybe god should hate OP...

Nah god makes humanity suffer. God created the entire humanity to be shit just to laugh at our suffering all day.

I was actually happy so god did whatever he could to rip that away from me.

FUCK GOD

God will fucking pay for this. God will fucking pay. The price for this is blood.

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy
everyday he’ll post this thread not goin' anywhere...

he'd rather be a city boy,
born and raised but now unemployed
he’s on probation for being black not goin' anywhere...

a nigger in a chilly room
smell of lead and mold, but what can he do?
god is cruel and we're not alright
it goes on and on and on and on…

Please curse me with unlimited wishes. It will ruin me spiritually, but I deserve it.

have you considered that you shouldnt of driven high, dumb nig nog ?

In my case just pray to god and be a good person all day. That’s what i did. That’s what i did for god to curse me.

have you considered that you shouldnt of driven high, dumb nig nog ?

Lmao God has gifted you with life and you choose to be upset? Your life happens how you want it to. If you REALLY want to be happy then you'll find the happy moments in bad times. If you want to be sad then you'll find that as well.

So, start enjoying the little things, unless you don't want to be happy

he ain’t no dumb nig nog

Continue blaming an imaginary creature on all your shitty decisions and your life will for sure get better.
What ever you do, don't take responsibility for your own actions or make effort to make your life better. That is how the man gets you.

God here... it's because you're a giant faggot. Grow up.

No FUCK god. There is no fucking joy in small towns. Only in the big city. I didnt get that because of god. I will never be happy because of god. FUCK god

>I have the perfect and unlimited amount of curses from god.

Such as?

Enumerate, describe and list all yer curses from gawd. Wut curses?

thats what you get for being black in a small town. god hates that, he told me himself