Believe the goal of the universe is to create nothing and we are just dreaming inside a "god" (a huge cloud of...

believe the goal of the universe is to create nothing and we are just dreaming inside a "god" (a huge cloud of particles. Not contradictory to myself I believe I am in a military run hologram simulation but I believe that is just one step to the truth as to where the deception ends for reality. I also believe that there is a realm similar to what this is to a dream (time would move slower perhaps and dreams are more real then just imagination they are their own realm. Comments experiences theory crafting shoot.

Attached: received_1501382653252764.png (2048x2048, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/xP3ufsj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turtles all the way up and all the way down. long days and pleasant nights, user

Can't agree more. I just try to get past the Loli shit as fast as possible personally. Thanks you too anon8-5-25-2-21-4 (that's heybud encrypted) op.

Attached: received_1464810256910004.png (666x666, 29K)

Manly Hall once said that, to the Hermetists, deity/God cannot create a thought, only a thinker.

Imagine being so brainwashed that you think you live on a flat eath.
THE EARTH IS A DISC!!!!!
WAKE UP!
Internet neck beards are getting PAID to push the flat earth religion just like Scientology
they are trying to hide the TRUTH about the Great A'Tuin

Great A'Tuin is the Giant Star Turtle (species: Chelys galactica) who travels through space, carrying the four giant elephants (named Berilia, Tubul, Great T'Phon, and Jerakeen) who in turn carry the Discworld
theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

The areas closer to the Rim are warmer and tropical, since the Disc's sun passes closer to them in its orbit. At the Rim, a great, encircling waterfall (the Rimfall) sends the Disc's oceans cascading into space. The mist from the plunging waters creates the Rimbow, an eight-colour (the eighth is octarine) double rainbow consisting both of light and of magic. "Arrangements are made." to have the water eventually return to refill the oceans.

Internet neck beards are getting PAID to push the flat earth Scientology religion
they are trying to hide the TRUTH about the Great A'Tuin

do not trust any thing a flat earther says because they are being PIAD by Scientologist,
Mark K. Sargent is a known Scientologist
Jeran Campanella is a known Scientologist
Samuel Rowbotham is a known Scientologist
Charles K. Johnson is a known Scientologist
all for of them are fakes farads and cowards!!! for hiding the truth about the Great A'Tuin

I have yet to see a proper counterargument ageist Great A'Tuin the that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake neck beard math
2. photoshopped /video
3. YouTube videos from PAID internet forms employees
4. anything that is copyposta from a internet form

It's time to WAKE UP to the Great A'Tuin

In not saying it's a turtle but I am saying it's possible that the earth is in a comatose state. I believe that inanimate objects can see black or another color because it's impossible to see nothing as nothing is an impossibility

Attached: received_1482072468517116.png (666x666, 296K)

^op How would they not be able to create a thought? Op

Attached: received_1694224210635273.png (356x309, 16K)

I don't remember if Hall gave a concise explanation, but I think the Hermetic reasoning went something like: Deity doesn't think because deity is thought itself.

Join before it's too late imgur.com/xP3ufsj

But that brings me to thought ception where a thought has a thought. But to be thought itself is interesting perhaps a huge cloud of particles could be just that.

^op op

Attached: received_1464810556909974.png (666x666, 24K)

Like you have some spare LSD for the rest of us OP ?

Attached: 61LtBeI.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Save some acid for the rest of us

When you are in a mass of the existing things that can "point" out, when it points out to Universe, the method to point is the actual function of the Universe and then qhen it points "out" to otger things, the pointing is describing that other word. Most likely something that has an arrangement that allows other parts of what made up Universe to hide what is behind the functioning apparatus of what is the "sensing" of Universe so we can focus more clearly in "imagination", first and foremost.

Attached: aY4Nwqx_700b.jpg (700x700, 53K)

I actually was in a fire in a hotel and the carpet was covered in some type of mold that turned my feet green. After the fire I got crazy visuals(probably from hypothermia too as I was homeless) and my body twitched in reply to my thoughts. At first it was simple right for yes left for no but then it got convoluted. I think the mold was sentient and has taken over my body as a symbiotic relationship. Op

Attached: received_1501382496586113.png (1107x1107, 61K)

Well I believe our thoughts are physical so yeah I can get behind that. Op

Attached: received_1464810400243323.png (666x666, 209K)

there are more, "you's" existing than you could ever possibly imagine, also these "you's" don't always follow the same timeline as you. so, you see when you somehow interact with a previous/current timeline of these "you's" it corrupts your own space time calling into question of your own reality. dreams could possibly be a sort of receiver for near dark energy along with earthly human resonances, which is why they seem so bizarre and/or relatable.

Yeah, looking into a thing and seeing the thing you're looking into seems like a problem. I have an intuition that there is a way out of that problem, but I can't yet articulate it well. As for thought being a huge cloud of particles: the universe is a huge cloud of particles. The people who thought God might be nature itself started to study the natural world. Hermetics inspired Alchemists, Alchemists inspired Chemists, and Chemists were/inspired scientists. Or at least that's my understanding of the theory of how certain western religious ideas lead to the unique invention of modern, secular science.

Attached: tenor.gif (350x250, 1.5M)

I think if the "god" is the universe then it is most definitely sentient and is without a doubt keeping track of the unfoldings of the universe in order to keep history of nothing which is in theory before everything existed at the start of existenze(great movie btw). Let me know if you can articulate that. Op

Attached: received_1501382509919445.png (2048x2048, 765K)

Op

Attached: received_1501411113249918.png (369x369, 12K)

I like the idea that the universe can experience things because we are part of the universe and we experience things, but I think there is more to it than that. There is a Christian idea that man and woman have or are divine because they possess the Holy Spirit, which is a part of God. The Christians also believe God had to act in the world through Christ, his mortal son.

As for keeping track of everything, I think that the Hermetists thought that deity was all knowing and therefore knew everthing that had, would, or could happen. Therefore, deity did not have to watch and think to keep track, because deity already knew. To think, then, was to no longer be deity itself, but part of deity's creation, i.e. existing in this world as we know it.

An oxford philosopher wrote about this. Read "are you living in a computer simulation?"

I'm going to rest. Good thread OP.

Attached: 1568490149549.gif (498x498, 1.69M)

Ah so the diety is omniscient. I can dig it. As anything less would be short of the diety. As for the holy spirit that could just be calculated particles from "god"

Attached: received_1576932539064590.jpg (1378x807, 113K)

Someone actually wrote all this. Something else...

Everything was created when the song of the Valar brought the world into being. The Valar were created by Eru. And everything that's evil and wicked in the world is thanks to Melkor. That's all you need to know.

Enki or gtfo bro. Jk. Op

Attached: received_1501385553252474.png (369x369, 12K)

I read a few pages. Definitely in my line of thought. Thank you. Op

Attached: received_1501411459916550.png (1107x1107, 48K)

Op

Attached: received_1486366941421002.png (666x666, 57K)

the universe has no goal retard. thats like saying my bedroom walls want to keep me safe while i sleep. they don't think, they are just barriers that form a container. the universe is just all the shit that existed labeled under one name.

you are either on too many or too few drugs.

Attached: 1577176667985.jpg (387x309, 13K)

I'm not about to say that walls can form high levels of thinking but I am saying that they can atleast see the color black or another color because they can't see nothing. Houses are capable of thinking the color black, based Luigi or not. Prove me wrong. Op

Attached: received_1464810463576650.png (666x666, 54K)

Op

Attached: received_1501411266583236.png (369x369, 12K)

Op

Attached: received_1701128379944856.png (367x341, 8K)

Op.

Attached: received_1179766872163859.png (3160x2840, 83K)

Op

Attached: received_1703250556399305.jpg (389x434, 20K)