Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

have you ever cheated on a girl, and was it worth it?

asking for a friend obviously

Attached: 1547425356571.jpg (1242x2185, 316K)

If it is worth it for you, you aren’t worth it for her.

>have you ever cheated on a girl
yes

>was it worth it
I don't think so. I got away with most of it, but I wish I didn't feel the urge.

Junior year College or before?

Always worth it.

After that?

Never worth it

that actually kind of makes sense

I have cheated twice, didnt feel sorry and didn't feel any emotions. Just had intense sex in a car that was it. Just dont get attached. I stopped all contact with her, but I know someday we will cross paths again in some weird ass awkward way.

You sound like a cold person.

Pretty much

Yes, wasn't worth it tbh but that relationship was already shot anyway bc I found she was cheating on me too

When you tune out your emotions you can pretty much get passed anything bothering you.

You sound retarded

And you sound like a bitch.

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

Whenever I feel like fucking other women while I'm already with a girl, I tell her that I want to fuck other women and if she wants to leave me because of it that I understand. You'd be surprised at how often they're down with it and even want to join in. You have to be a literal retard with no self control and autism tier poor communication skills to cheat.

who's passing you things that bother you and why are you allowing them to do this?

Yes and yes

Some of the side chicks were girls I had been wanting to bang for years and years, there is no alternate timeline in which I wouldn't have gone for it

If you chest you have to be prepared to accept that you have a good chance of being caught and losing your current relationship. If you’re ok with that, then it’s worth it.

Wanna fight??? Lol I haven’t had a good fight in years.

yes and kinda?

If you have to ask probably not

On every girlfriend and my wife. Currently cheating. Yes, new pussy is great.

Yes

Yes

Relationship was basically over. We had a discussion about parting ways, but were giving it one last try.

Met a woman a few days later and instantly fell for her. Was banging/dating both for a few weeks. Ended up breaking up with the former, dated the latter for six years and ended up marrying her.

Happiest I've been in my life, and I would beaver have met her if not for... well.

I use tinder behind my girl's back.
Cheated on her with 3 different women.
Makes me a bad person, but I guess it's worth it if you like sex.

Yes if have. once
like this.. Relationship was in bad condition. the other Girl just met me and try everything to get me.. after 1,5 years ( she was in my class in college, so we see us everyday exept weekends ) i give in.
need nearly one month to break up with my ex GF, did not tell her that i am already dating the other girl, so it was cheating but more like a transition time.
its 17 years ago we are married for 11 years two sons happy life so yeah it was worth it.