Modern Egyptians have nothing to do with ancien-

>Modern Egyptians have nothing to do with ancien-

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qkichr.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copts#Genetics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ancient egyptians were unironically greeks

Go to the kangs forums if you want to argue about that nobody here denies that.

Ah, traditional Egyptian look and it's beautiful!

by the common era they were basically mediterranean though

He looks like the Bitcoin developer Luke Jr.

>one picture disproves countless genetic studies

post said """"studies""""

can you show one of these genetic studies my mutt friend? Ancient Egypt was arab, just because some Dynasties came from other regions of the world that doesn't mean that the entire populus is from another region of the world as well

Hold your horses,
We were Kings and stuff
Ancient anubis and furcocks
Memphis was white

Wasn't Egypt pretty much dead already at 1st CE?

Tons of it here my.mixtape.moe/qkichr.pdf

Ptolemaic nobility (the ones that got portraits) were greek tho.
And they were multicultural.

Explain this shithole next to the pyramids then

That's what happens when European-style """architecture""" becomes fashionable

Before everyone here "accidentally" misinterprets my argument, here it is:

Copts are far more similar to ancient Egyptians than Muslim Egyptians are. While still somewhat similar, they've had noticeable mixing with Arab and Sub-Saharan populations.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

We show that religious affiliation had a strong impact on the genomes of the Levantines. In particular, conversion of the region's populations to Islam appears to have introduced major rearrangements in populations' relations through admixture with culturally similar but geographically remote populations, leading to genetic similarities between remarkably distant populations like Jordanians, Moroccans, and Yemenis. Conversely, other populations, like Christians and Druze, became genetically isolated in the new cultural environment. We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copts#Genetics

The scientists suggest that this points to a common origin for the general population of Egypt.[94] They also associate the Coptic component with Ancient Egyptian ancestry, without the later Arabian influence that is present among other Egyptians.[95]

Salah is brown as hell tho.
they altered the picture to make him look whiter lmao.

Those are Christian coptic slums btw

Do you even understand light effects?

>CE
Fuck off.

can you explain to me how a religion has anything to do with genetic ancestry my amerimutt friend? You do realize that the coptics that converted to Islam were the same people as the copitcs who didn't right?

This was the nubian that ruled egypt for like 30 years.

The first century AD wasn't really ancient Egypt. They were already thousands of years past their peak, and had been occupied by outside powers for centuries.

Also, the average inhabitant of ancient Egypt was not a member of the race that founded the civilization.

All civilization is really just the result of an elite race conquering and mobilizing an inferior race to farm and build things. Eventually, the races begin to mix, and the civilization collapses.

Bottom left was the Nubian who ruled USA for 8 years.

This is an african

The Copts who converted to Islam married the foreign Arabs who brought Islam.

Of course religion doesn't change your genes itself, but it changes who you marry.

It was all right there in his post.

ancient egypt was a primitive civilization and egyptian pyramids are inferior to the ones in south america

go be a philistine somewhere else

Yet another shit tier post from a leaf
>he doesn’t realize having different religions represents a barrier to mixing between populations
lol

Are you retarded?
Civilization started in Egypt via food surplus from agriculture whichbincreased population and advanced its urban population due to increased populations for more interactions and exchanges for population that is not focussed on agriculture but other pursuits.

Not having to farm in dense areas of interactions = civilization.

>cherrypicking

Are you serious? It's literally in the link describing how different populations didn't interbreed.

This is a Greek funeral portrait.

jeez, is cairo really that slovenly?

Egypt is very advanced.

arr meds rook same

By that logic Persians today are Arab too.
You can't say Egyptians are Arab but Persians aren't

Was there last year, Cairo is a filthy shithole, pyramids are awesome though

egyptians share ~65% dna with ancient egyptians, arab blood only maybe 10%

Excellent post

I hope you realize that Ancient Egypt was populated exactly the same way. Everyone lived either by the Coast or The Nile.

what do you imagine ancient egypt to have looked like? nothing but pyraminds and palaces and nobility everywhere?

pence
shah of iran
obama
some retarded hapa

>Civilization started in Egypt
American education

1st CE isnt ancient you faggot 4th grader

Egypt was always diverse, with the people closer to Alexandria looking practically white while the people down in what's now Northern Sudan were black. I'll never understand the whole controversy over "claiming" Egypt and "we wuz kangz". It was a multiracial society, ruled by dynasties of varying skintones over the centuries. Cleopatra was a ginger, Ramses looked like a generic tan Egyptian, and the pharaohs of the 25th dynasty were blacker than Pogba.

Those two in your picture look literally nothing alike.

ironically, the ancient one looks more European

Probably because it was an art style introduced by the Greeks during their rule. The Egyptians also went from using hieroglyphics to their own version of the Greek alphabeth during that era.

Hi Döminicån. Tired of shitposting on /his/?

Iranians are arabs, tajiks and afghanis aren't