Eva Green is the most beautiful actress in Hollywood history

Eva Green is the most beautiful actress in Hollywood history

Fact

HER BIG PUFFY AREOLAS WERE GREAT BUT I'M STILL GLAD SHE FIXED THEM SO THEY'RE STILL GREAT

No

Did she get surgery on her boobs? They seem so different recently or is it just computer editing?

THOSE ARE SOME NICE FUCKING SHOES!!! FACT!!!!!!

>you will never see two sailors beat the fuck out of each other over an argument about which dame is hotter

I'd pay money for that.

boobs change over time

True. She doesn't seem like the type to get them done. We are sure to get to see them again soon.

>ITT: Plebs and/or underage virgins

I agree with this user. Grace Kelly was a literal 10/10

The fuck is she doing?

Eva's arches are sexual, I want to kiss them. Her toes are also nice.

thats her O face

I hate Jews, but I love Eva. Sweet Eva, I want to give her all the cum.

yawning, you autistic fuck

You love her tits. Literally nothing else is worth noting about her. She's got the face of your average trailer trash mother of 5.

>Eva Green
You have awful taste.

and youre gay

hnnng

Not a single good part visible

January jones
Eva Green
Mary Elizabeth Winstead

Are the holy trinity of 10/10 actress

Actresses in thoes days where fake as fuck. You have any idea how many tricks they used to make them look flawless? Take away her makeup, her lighting, and her angles, and I'm willing to bet they're 7-8/10s at best.

Now-a-days it's so much harder for actresses to look that good thanks to HD and 5000px+ photography. That's why when you find one that looks consistently beautiful across all photographs and media, she's a true 10/10.

>implying that jewess can compete

Arches and heels. All parts of the foot are lovable, kissable, and aesthetic.

no

It's kind of amazing how well done these photographs are, they do an amazing job tricking you into thinking that ugly rabbit is an attractive woman.

there are also girls like Cara who are no stranger to 5000px photography and you can see every flaw and it's not flattering but you just want to fuck them even more

this girl here, see her, I really, really want to do terrible things to her

Someone post the stock footage pic where she looks like the hag she actually is

Cara has a few pics where she tries to look """""ugly"""""" on purpose to make herself more cute.

Don't be fooled.

i don't want to fuck her

this
audrey please come back

have your (You)s

No really, those were it. In just one more picture you've helped shatter the facade two great photos helped create.

Shame.

CARA I WANT TO LICK YOUR FAAAACCEEE

Ugly, has ugly bog eyes, looks like a man.

Deal with it.

8/10
9/10
10/10
kawaii/10
trash/10

why do you hate Cara?

she never did anything except look 110% fuckable

I'd pound her ass so hard.
I'd pound her ass.
I would pound her ass.

Too bad none of them would let you

I know how you feel, would pound ass then go ass to mouth before some deep tongue kissing

leave my wife alone

I agree, but only on the provision that she's not wearing her trademark heavy eye makeup.

OP here, I made a typo i was drunk, I meant to write Emma Roberts is the most beautiful actress in Hollywood history

Fact

Not exactly.

absolute trash you only like cause she's a titcow slag

if I wanted a titcow slag I'd take gemma arterton over her

man I forget how great Eva is, she's a doll! what a character! a great personality and a great body of work

I'd have to see her without a haircut given by Ray Charles.

Who knows. I mean I know it's not going to happen but who knows. I'm not fat, I'm white, I'm not a manlet. I'm not shredded to shit either but who knows if they got to know me. I like my odds.
I use the phrase pound ass, but I'm referring to fucking them in the pussy from behind.

>you only like cause she's a titcow slag
>post a webm without tits
I hope you can do better next time.

Post womb webms.

She won't be rated much longer in the competitive waifu market

I'd pound her ass.
Would pound her ass.
I'd probably pound her ass.

Except she already did. She ruined her beautiful nipples.

I'd likely pound all of their asses.

This.

She looked great in that scene, I don't know why she purposely makes herself ugly with shitty make up.

>image.jpg