Listen up you cucks

Listen up you cucks

I'm going to commit suicide in my car inside my garage through carbon monoxide poison. What will be the best method used in being successful. Should I attach a pipe to the exhaust that leads into the car while I close all the windows?

I'll also be taking a lot of strong sleeping tablets to help me pass out throughout the process.

How long approximately will it take for me to die eventually?

Thanks in advance cucks

Attached: YQcGT3B.jpg (1300x1027, 170K)

>you cucks
>I'm going to commit suicide
What a man. I wanna be tough just like you.

About tree fiddy

then kys

Dont take sleeping pills, youll be awake as shit. Too many does the opposite effect retard.

Okay what about calming tablets to help me give less of a fuck whilst dying?

Or shitload of alcohol?

Something like a pop of Ativan?

seems that 5 minutes would kill in extremely high concentration, so maybe like 10 - 15 to be sure

>high concentration
As in vehicle fully closed with just the pipe entering the window?

Or just don’t kill yourself. I think you seem pretty chill

if you don't know what drugs make you give less of a fuck...

maybe there's a few things you should try before dying. Give heroin a try

You do realize that is going to fuck the resale value of your house.

You're at a low man, sounds cliche but the only way to go is up. Dont kys my dude, take care of yourself.

You can also apply for the highest position at random companies and fuck shit up there.

Not gonna work. The catalytic converter removes 90%+ of CO from exhaust. You need a car from like 1970 to do this properly

Why do pussies always want to take the easy way out, I mean, Buy a yzf-R1 or something, learn to rock climb then buy a 1 way ticket to some mountain, camp and scale it, and take some pride in earning a death. Fucking, buy a sailboat (like a 25ft for 4k) and try to sail it blue water across the pacific, sea (ha) if you 'll make it. Fly to Egypt, buy a hilux, and see if you can drive it clear across Africa to Cape Town.

Just, fucking do something worthy of dying doing it.

It's my Bosses house. He is rich as fuck.

killing myself

I'm not at a low. I'm just mentally not fit enough for anything

Is this true? I can just remove it can't I?

According to this guy everybody has money laying around.

Why dont u join french foreign legion?

Ya'll telling me a guy with a full time job can't come up with 10k? A guy with a car, phone, computer, tv, etc to sell no less? Bike? >10k / Boat? > 10k / Flight + pickup truck? >10k.
It's not like the MONEY HAS TO FUCKING LAST you fucking sperg, it just has to GET YOU THERE

Good idea so I can shoot my brains all over my comrades

Now your thinking!

Yeah, I guess you could remove the cat. Easier if you have a woodburning drive or a gas furnace to use

Well shit what will be the best method to suppress the jugular veins in the throat? No way I;d be able to get a 1970's car fml

Woodburning *stove lol

How will a woodburning stove work? The Gas?

"Suppressing the veins"
You mean hanging?? LMFAO

Good idea. Will probably do the same before the year is up

Burning shit makes carbon monoxide dipshit

Dude I want to make it less nasty for my family when they see me dead. There are ways of suppressing the veins without having to hang yourself

But in very small quantities jesus christ am I going to cough myself to death?

Sorry meant to say burning it releases small quantities

You don't seem to understand that pain has an involuntary effect on your body. It's hard af to kill yourself in a painful way, very few people can pull it off. You need either a 12 gauge to the head or CO poisoning when sleeping to make it as quick & painless as possible

why the fuck would you want to suppress your veins? suppressing the arteries is better

You don't have to remove it, unbolt it and bash out the insides with a hammer and a long bar, like a jack handle. It's not a big deal.
*remove it - I mean like having an incomplete exhaust that you'd have to patch... I mean, you could try to run a hose off the back of the headers, but i'd be loud as fuck and hot as fuck.

I honestly don't mind a little plain. Just Don't expect me to fucking electrocute myself or jump infront of a train. My main concern is certain death. I don't want to wake up entirely retarded. I'm already half way retarded

That is what I meant sorry

so, you gonna use your bosses car, or what? I'd personally go the inert gas method. inhaling helium or nitrogen, you don't feel anything, kinda like right now ;)

Care to explain?

You're right, but dealing with getting a majority of the honeycomb out would be shit. Better to angle grind the whole shebang out and hose clamp some hose to pipe the raw exhaust into the backseat
CO isn't the way to go in that case unless you have a tank of the stuff. Gunshot to hear is the best reliable, fastest, and least painful method

or climb in a Bombardier Dash 8 lmao

Let me guess.

You work for a guy who treats you like shit and he brought you to his house maybe to show off or for you to work for him while he can see you or even just because he likes you.

Either way, you feel inadequate at your job as it's going badly recently, you are jealous of your boss and his house, you're on a comedown from a high of being in a house like his and being around wealthy people and you feel like you'll never achieve it because you most likely work for less than what a wealthy person would earn per annum.

Don't kys you fuck. You aren't retarded and you are capable of more than working for some rich asshole and killing yourself in his garage.

>helium or nitrogen

Isn't inhaling these painful as fuck?

This is arguably the best way, just get a tank of nitrogen from the local welding supply store

LMAO air is like 78% nitrogen. You really are half retarded

CO2 is, because your body is programmed to detect and react to it. Not the case with helium or nitrogen

I am Bipolar suffering depression and I just fucking hate everyone. I don't like people, I don't like this world. This world is the shittiest thing to have ever happened. I'd rather out and hope for world 2.0. Also, I am not who I am meant to be

Exactly, your body processes nitrogen already, it's the 21% O2 that it needs. Replacing it with a full N2 mixture, results in loss of consciousnesses followed by a quick death

There's no world 2.0 son. Once for sure it's just a dreamless sleep that you never wake up from. Whatever course you choose, wait 3 days at the very end before doing it. You never know what can happen at the last minute.

You are worth more than you can possibly imagine.

Will it suffice if I get a bottle of helium and open it in my car?

Look man, I was the nitrogen guy. It was fun being edgy for 2 minutes.

Imma probably give you the realest advice in this thread. I'm not for, or against suicide. As someone that's been where you are right now (on two occasions), I get it. There's no magical utopia waiting for you, on either side. Cancerous people will continue to cancerous things. If you do chose to end it, that's just it. The end, no happy World 2.0, no happy heaven/paradise.

At the end of the day, the choice is completely up to you. Circumstances differ from person to person, so I won't push you in one way or another. All I can tell you, is look to places like Sup Forums for advice on things like these. Not because everybody here shitposts, larps, etc, but because when you are in this place, your perspective is completely warped.
is right. Waiting three days is generally recommended.

>look to
*don't look*
jesus christ that's one hell of a typo

Probably not, I don't think human organs are worth anything if you're poisoned.

wooaah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah hoooold up

you're gunna livestream it right?

I honestly don't believe in the afterlife mate. But who know maybe there is. But it's not what my hopes are for. I just want to quit this life

Fuck why not

Nice larp?

Have you ever fed hungry children? This will give you a reason to live. Seeing hungry kids eat will give you motivation to live

I've tried it and multiple charities. Doesn't bring me joy

So helium it is

Ok this is all bait, op said it at the beginning when he called you a bunchof cucks

Maybe this helps

Attached: 1576783303233.png (1024x657, 779K)

You are all a bunch of cucks. I'd be happy to be rid off this world filled cucks

Thank you

You can thank me from the heavens

I'll thank you from the void though lol

But any mask and tube would do?

You need an older car for this to work dumbass. You're better off using helium.

What size bottle would be the perfect one to use? The small ones don't seem that they will finish the job

Since I am a poor fag will someone send me the equipment?

Get on your knees. Pray to G d. Ask for forgiveness for being weak and look deep within yourself and make a cup of tea. Call the Samaritans and speak to somebody. Things always look better with a cup of tea.