Anyone have pictures of Epstein hanging in his cell?

Anyone have pictures of Epstein hanging in his cell?

Attached: Screenshot_20200115-011502_Google.jpg (1051x571, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/06/abc-news-leak-raises-questions-about-unaired-interview-with-epstein-accuser
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5992439/Inside-NXIVM-financier-Clare-Bronfmans-47-million-Fijian-island.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was a good man

Epstein was an American Hero

>believing that epstein didnt kill himself
i bet you also believe the moon landing was a fake, huh? didnt realize people on here bought into this reddit shite.

That's a lampcord ligature. Certainly no bedsheet could have done that.

You seriously believe anything a muriKKKan would tell you? Then I got this wall I wanna sell you…

Attached: lunar landing 01.jpg (2560x1440, 403K)

No

Attached: ep.jpg (1080x887, 64K)

None of him hanging I think, bitch didn't hang per se, he sat his ass down with a loop from his bed

Attached: ep1.jpg (3304x1804, 436K)

This is actually proof that he did kill himself

The Mossad is powerful.

Attached: ep2.png (600x329, 243K)

Attached: ep3.jpg (620x349, 31K)

So you're saying it's coincidence that people who're about to blow the whistle on the Clinton's are always found mysteriously dead? And that the fact that powerful people are putting pressure on journalists not to report on this incident means nothing?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

theguardian.com/media/2019/nov/06/abc-news-leak-raises-questions-about-unaired-interview-with-epstein-accuser

But why can't I find any crime scene photos?

Attached: ep4.jpg (634x472, 40K)

Proof of nothing.
Evidence that he was asphyxiated by a strong, narrow ligature.

Attached: ep5.jpg (634x501, 33K)

Attached: ep6.jpg (634x791, 54K)

Attached: ep7.jpg (634x472, 40K)

What's with the lividity?

Attached: ep8.jpg (768x433, 24K)

Attached: ep9.png (620x349, 188K)

Kept me in a locked shower stall for 1 hour
Next sent in burnt food
Giant bugs crawling on my hands
NO FUN!

Entitled little shit, what the fuck did he think prison was gonna be like

how did blood pool on his back if he was "hung"?
that would also suggest he was dead for hours before moved, 2 hours wouldn't develop blood pool markings.

Attached: ep10.png (620x349, 231K)

It's "he was hanged."
To say "he was hung" has a different connotation entirely.

I think you should take a look into the dunning-kruger effect. You don't know when he was found, how long he had been hanging for, how long they did CPR for, how long it was between being found and being pronounced dead, the position he was hanging in and 101 other variables.

The government leaks like a sieve, with many different people with wildly different views, morality, things they want and hate. I'm almost certain there are many "conspiracies" within governments, even western governments, but most boil down to banal shit like trying to claim a little extra on their expenses, and even then it's hard to keep that a total secret. Something major like this? Not a chance. Look how often secrets have leaked out of the US government recently...

I absolutely believe that the Clintons are covered in dirt. I just don't buy them taking out Epstein. If they were really that concerned with him they couldve taken him out when nobody except suits from NY really knew who he was. On the other hand, if they in on the dead mans switch maybe they actually had Epstein set up as a last resort just like Kevin Spacey seems to be one now. Which would raise the question about who would have an interest in taking away the leverage from the Clintons. (so, like half of America)

Yep, this is another JFK assassination. Lots of possible suspects and the official story is an insult to the average intelligence.
I think Jeff's alive and well on Wakaya Island, Fiji.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5992439/Inside-NXIVM-financier-Clare-Bronfmans-47-million-Fijian-island.html
I mean look he's the biggest blackmailer of the age and we still haven't seen his insurance files? How does that work?

He was certainly more hung than his buddy Donnie, that's for sure. Draw you a picture?

Definitely thanks for not immediately calling me out for being a shill or something. I just always get suspicious when conspiracy theories seem too believable to be true.

I can do better than that

Attached: 4406548D-5C0D-41A1-86BA-52C9D8F7282A.png (960x734, 672K)

hey Hillary, how's it going?

more

1. who cares, some pedo is dead
2. the little orange cut cloth there is prob what did it
3. he hung himself with it
4. who fucking cares

> i hate pedos
> i dont care about those pedos who killed him to make sure he doesnt give their names to the justice system, though

ok

RIP, sweet prince. He got to fuck the primest, sweetest pussy money could buy an paid dearly for it. May you plow many a juicy fresh cunt in heaven, you glorious bastid.

Attached: rip.png (610x406, 565K)