How do I get excited about life again?

How do I get excited about life again?

Attached: 15790782371186683754780397808895.jpg (1920x2560, 1.43M)

u can't, kys already

Sure thing boss. I'm a smoker ;)

I'm not sure that this an option anymore.

Read Zoobooks

Did something happen to me that I don't know about?

I've got to fight this apathy somehow.

Wish I knew op

Attached: 1576198338281.jpg (692x720, 73K)

Get a gf

Can't support one currently.

Plan a bank robbery. Entirely role play.

Rob a rural liquor store or something.

GTA 5

also, fuck your mom.

raep a neighbor

Attached: raeproom.jpg (429x451, 27K)

microdosing MDMA

the gym

if you're already doing that.
the bag, big ups to you if you meant you cant emotionally support one right now
but if you got a body and money

I'd say pick up a hobby or two
>learn an instrument
>start learning about guns, cars, computers, software etc

OR do the cooler thing and sit on Sup Forums for 12+ hours a day.
thats much cooler.

Attached: luv u.png (762x768, 425K)

\/

buy yourself a bike and start cycling...it worked with me

Sell everything you own quit your job and join a overseas help organisation for a year, contemplating your own wants and future whilest helping others.
Or stay home and whine and wank on Sup Forums

Get one that supports you

Stand up and go for a walk.

Good start.

Doing anything is progress.

What's your current occupation?

What's your dream occupation?

What do you spend doing during the hours you're awake?

What time do you go to sleep and what time do you wake up?

What's your personal hygiene like?

What's your housekeeping like?

How much do you eat in a day and what's the quality of food?

You don't need to, just listen to music you like and don't get caught up on life too much. Before you know it you will be somewhere else.

Attached: Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

just lift bro

Same shit here.
Fighting each days but can't remember why anymore.

I probably will not help to saying that but, just try to stay alive, it's a first step, and will probably be the only one that can be reached.

drugs

>just try to stay alive, it's a first step, and will probably be the only one that can be reached.
this truth is becoming more apparent to me as the years go by. God damn this bitch of a world

Attached: anguish..jpg (320x304, 5K)

there's nothing to be excited about. hordes of niggers and arabs are creeping west and the spics are moving north. civilization as we've known it is in the midst of a colossal ruin

it doesn't help me. weed just moves my worried thoughts from one problem to another. benzos and painkillers make me feel dead inside. I need to shut out the world around me because what I'm witnessing is killing me inside

I can't say that I have a shitty life, I have an amazing wife, but no work since five monthes, no childrens, but I can't tolerate the world around me, I moved in a very beautiful city for reach my wife, and it's now only fulfiled by niggers and arabs, each time I move out from home, I see niggers yelling in their phones, or adults arabs trying to date 14 yo teen girls who are waiting at the bus stop, the only thing that I want, is moving with my wife from here, and get a farmhouse, far, far, far away from all of this shit. Maybe this day, I will accept to smile a bit.

At least you have a dream, user. Something that can give you some get up and go in the morning. Sounds like you have a decent attitude.

That's half right. I have a hope. The hope that will maybe help me to think different. But I'm in this state since so much time that I can't remember when I was really happy for the last time.

And about that farmhouse, I know it will never happen. I will never have enough cash for buying anything like that. That's just.. a dying hope, I think.