Why aren't you a vegan?

Why aren't you a vegan?

Attached: yYde_InEC0-ApyswCct4AYrXr-ukNYngmSurwybAv2k.jpg (1076x793, 178K)

Sage goes well with roast chicken. It also goes in the options field.

Sage isn't a downvote, you know.

Because meat tastes good

Because I don't want to be.

Because I'm already vegan.

Cuck

because the line for meat is shorter

Not really, girls love vegans/vegetarians.

You mean lib cunts

Honestly? Because I don't feel like going through the hassle. In order to be vegan AND have a healthy diet fit for a 9-hour job and workout routine that won't leave my body worse for wear, it takes a lot of supplementary prep. Do I feel bad for the animals? Sometimes. But the taste is a nice painkiller.

because people are omnivores, we can process both meat and plant.

Im not homosexual

Rofl ... virgin detected

I'am Op since 2 years already..

god, the people that go to fests. heady cringes man

idgaf

''durr there are more vegans in that staged photo, im gonna be vegan too''

imagine being this cringe

it's really difficult to be a vegetarian in my country.
basically impossible to be vegan, unless you carefully source your ingredients and prepare all of your meals at home.

Because meat is tasty af, also animal based protein is gg

Attached: a6on2DL_460s.jpg (460x416, 62K)

But I am a vegan

cuz I'm already a toxic person

Because it's more convenient, cheaper, tastes better, and is more nutritious to include animal products in your diet.

>more convenient,
Sure, but subject to change as more and more places adopt the practice of including vegan options.
>cheaper,
Myth.
>tastes better,
Also myth. Most of the time, when vegan food tastes like garbage, that's because it's prepared wrong.
Meat can taste like shit too. People often end up making dry, stringy all the time.
>and is more nutritious to include animal products in your diet.
Isn't it funny how the only times people ever worry about nutrition is when it comes to veganism? I often observe that the same people who make the "but what about yr B12" arguments are eating McDonald's while doing so.

share recipes

Because i'm not neurotic

Attached: 1564760258150.jpg (365x500, 65K)

>Also myth
You mean subjective
>worry about nutrition
You're very point that people who eat meat don't care about nutrition, is the very point that people who eat meat don't need to worry about nutrition.

How is it being cheaper a myth? Any time I see places with vegan options, those are always more expensive.

And when I said tastes better, that's obviously just my personal opinion. One that most people share.

kek

Attached: 1564808000475.jpg (599x596, 45K)

I don't know what restaurants you're going to but the vegetarian/vegan options are usually cheaper, not by much though really. Even if that were the case though, you shouldn't be basing the costs around restaurants.

>You mean subjective
Not particularly, no. It's not possible for ALL vegan foods to taste bad unless you genuinely just hate all plants, which is unlikely. There may be a few dishes here and there that you don't care for, but to say all vegan foods are inherently worse is a sweeping generalization that doesn't really even apply to subjective tastes because there are tons of foods that omnivores eat on a regular basis that technically count as vegan.
>You're very point that people who eat meat don't care about nutrition, is the very point that people who eat meat don't need to worry about nutrition.
What logic is this? Not caring about nutrition isn't the same as not needing to care about nutrition. You can be an omnivore and still be malnourished. I never said people who eat meat SHOULDN'T care about their nutritional intake, just that they often don't (until veganism enters the conversation, then the story changes).

>How is it being cheaper a myth?
Because it depends entirely on how you choose to spend your money.
>Any time I see places with vegan options, those are always more expensive.
I've observed almost the exact opposite.

Attached: veggie dog.png (1024x729, 734K)

people can smoke meth. should we?

Diet has nothing to do with sex.

flawed analogy is flawed.

humans need either/both types of food to survive, humans don't need meth to survive.

Because I'm not gunna transfer to soy milk and "The impossible whopper" Which both kill your testosterone and grow tits on the male body

Too expencive for me to go vegan

You can survive off just eating vegies and fruit, you can't survive off just eating meat.

>humans need either/both types of food to survive, humans don't need meth to survive.
You didn't say any of that the first time. The only reason you supplied was, 'Because I can.'
And no, humans don't need meat to survive. People live without it all the time. They actually live to be about a decade older on average.

Why should I harm myself?

Because I don’t ignore my biology for this weeks current trends

>you can't survive off just eating meat.
False

>you can't survive off just eating meat.

kek, vegan propaganda machine.

your biology is actively telling you to ditch meat

Veganism is beneficial to your health and the environment. Who's getting harmed here?

Vegans when there is a stiff breeze

You faggots wouldn't know the first thing about nutrition. You're not gonna get all the nutritional requirements you need by soley eating meat, you brainwashed monkeys.

because meat is a healthy normal part of human diet

my biology tells me i'm an omnivore, so both meat and veg.

The first page of Google's search results disagree with you. By the way, you said
>Survive
Not nutritional requirements, i'm not saying the terms are mutually exclusive, but you've changed the language.

Actually, no. Meat is classified as a carcinogen and severely heightens your chances of developing multiple types of cancers.

if god didn't want us to eat cows he wouldn't have made them out of cheeseburgers

Cause I ain't gay.

Simply not true.. feed omnivore only meat and it will suffer.. feed omnivore only veggie and it will suffer. Got it? We have to eat both in balanced way. Thats how we developed, thats what we are. We are omnivores

Pedantic. It's not like a meant the moment you stop eating meat, you drop dead. Jesus.

Your body is capable of consuming most materials in a pinch, in situations where survival is the penultimate goal.
But you no longer live in that situation. You're a human; you live in advanced civilizations that take care of the majority of your needs and as a result, the regular consumption of meat is rendered suboptimal for your health.
Just because you can eat meat doesn't necessarily mean it's good for you. It's optimal to stick to plants, but you can digest animals when necessary.
It's no longer necessary.

>where survival is the penultimate goal.
If survival is second, what's the ultimate goal?

>feed omnivore only veggie and it will suffer
False. Vegans live longer.

I'm not a sucker for fashionable fads.

I'm 40 and have seen friends dip in and out of veganism over the years. I've never known as single person last more than 5 years as a vegan.

Also, I find it strange that people can't see that it's just another way to extract money out of them. If you look at the "vegan" products available... the milks, fake meats etc. that are all priced a the same value as the original products.

Are you really telling me that growing a bunch of oats and adding water, costs as much as the complicated farming that is required for cow's milk (which is infinitely more nutritious). Yet, they charge the same or MORE for an inferior product that is much cheaper to produce.

Vegans are generally neurotic, fashion victims who follow herd mentality, and are easily scammed.

Also, studies show that the children of vegans have a significant drop in IQ.

So, no thanks.

People who make comments like these are the same people who mocked that woman for going on TV and saying that the consumption of meat plays a part in contributing to cultural gender norms.

>going on TV and saying that the consumption of meat plays a part in contributing to cultural gender norms.
i have no idea who you're talking about, but that sounds like something deserving of ridicule.

>capable
>in a pinch

the human body is engineered for both.

I'm pointing out the supporting evidence disagrees with you. Your continued responses simply consist of name calling, changing the language and changing the narrative. The fact is you can indeed survive on an animal only based diet.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (929x694, 150K)

Lmao look at this fucking boomer. Lemme guess, you think climate change is a hoax too? hahahaha

You worded that wrong.
Living is not the same as surviving.

A marginally longer life (who says that's a good thing anyway? Old age is vile and depressing) at the cost of removing a huge source of pleasure and variety from life, isn't "living" in my opinion.

I've dated enough moronic vegan and veggie girls over the years to know there is NOTHING in the vegan diet that comes close to the satisfaction and pleasure that meat can provide.

Plus, well, I'm not a massive pussy who gets upset over the suffering of animals who only exist to be eaten anyway.

If the world went vegan, entire species would go virtually extinct short of a few examples kept in zoos.

I used the wrong wording there.
It's not that survival is no longer important, but rather that eating meat is no longer a matter of survival. You can go without it and it's better to do so. You're not in a situation where you're going to die unless you eat a burger right now.
Our primary focus as a species is no longer survival; we've beaten that goal to death. We can be found on every continent, we have no natural predators and we've advanced to a point where the average person doesn't really fear for their lives on a daily basis. Now, we're more focused on improving our quality of life.
Thriving, not merely surviving.

>40
>boomer

you're not using that word correctly.

But it's not wrong. There's a reason why people associate salad with pansy femininity and steak with rugged masculinity.

You're not listening.
Just because the body is engineered to accommodate multiple types of materials for ingestion doesn't mean that all of them are optimal.

Fuck off boomer. Go make a rant in the facebook comment sections about something useless and irrelevant.

So lets all switch to eating chemical supplements to support our dangerous and insane fad diets.

Attached: 1520185282874.jpg (1280x745, 146K)

If you're going to try and insult someone based on their age, at least get it right. I'm generation X thanks very much. And we were protesting climate change before you were born - and we wern't being privilidged little sensitive cunts about it either.

And no, of course, massive industrial action will influence the climate. But if you're talking about cunts like Extinction Rebelion, nah... sorry, but I don't do antiscientific doomsday cults.

Human's no doubt have an influence on the climate - but becoming a religious fantic about is is pointless. Study science and find a solution - don't walk around in red robes and think your having a tantrum is going to fix things.

Oh look, this little infant thinks this crappy reddit meme is still relevant or insulting. How cute.

When did I say any of that?
Veganism isn't dangerous, nor insane.

>chemicals bad
water is a chemical

>Go make a rant in the facebook comment sections

ok boomer.

Yes, and with that in mind - who said that living far into old age is a good thing?

I'd rather have a rich and varied life (and diet) than spend it obsessing over what I eat.

I enjoy a steak, and I enjoy not being an insufferable vegan evangelist.

If that means dying 5 years earlier in the years where I'll be wishing I was already dead, watching my body fall apart and my friends die. Great!

I feel sorry for whoever works in old people's homes in the future. They are going to be full of miserable vegans wishing they were dead already.

yes it does. we are engineered for a **balance** of both.

girls love liberals, yes. do I detect a jealous incel?

No they don't. I've fucked a bunch of hippy girls behind their lib guys backs. Sometimes they just want to be choked and treated like a bitch. Lib guys just don't have it in them.

>Veganism isn't dangerous, nor insane.

kek, i giggle-snorted a little on that one.

sure you have. that's why you spend your free time on a Chinese image board.

I've been vegan for 4 years and vegetarian for 6 years. I hat to quit because I was not strong enough mentally, but I only eat meat once / week so I guess I count as semi-vegetarian or vegetarian honorably.

>Yes, and with that in mind - who said that living far into old age is a good thing?
You did. Rather, you implied it when you asked the rhetorical question, " If survival is second, what's the ultimate goal?"
>I'd rather have a rich and varied life (and diet) than spend it obsessing over what I eat.
The same logic applies to pretty much anything you enjoy regardless of its effects on your health.
Cancer, heart attacks and strokes are not glamorous.
>I enjoy a steak, and I enjoy not being an insufferable vegan evangelist.
You don't have to be an insufferable vegan evangelist.
>If that means dying 5 years earlier in the years where I'll be wishing I was already dead, watching my body fall apart and my friends die. Great!
The thing is; you can keep your health well into old age, up until the point where you die from natural causes.
Living in a constant state of poor health, however, isn't enjoyable and it only gets worse with age. Veganism is one of the ways you can combat this.
>I feel sorry for whoever works in old people's homes in the future. They are going to be full of miserable vegans wishing they were dead already.
According to no one but you.

>unironically defending getting rectal cancer and dying at age 60 because steak just tastes THAT good

>so I guess I count as semi-vegetarian or vegetarian honorably

just say you're an omnivore and call it good.

Oh, hi, welcome to the 21st century. Do you know you can now browse the internet from any location, with a device found in your pocket?

It's amazing isn't it, it means that when you're waiting for a flight, or having a quiet moment, you can visit places like this.

And what kind of insult is that? As you're basically just admitting that you think of yourself as pathetic. Else why woudln't that rule apply to you?

Jesus your low IQ is really showing.

i dont like to wait in a line

no that'd mean I am in the same category as every non-vegetarian which is untrue as I clearly eat much less meat than 90 % of people.

For someone who says you don't have to be an insufferable evangelist, you're not doing a great job of proving that point.

>because steak just tastes THAT good

well it does, especially topped with a little salt, some melted butter, and a generous dusting of fresh ground pepper.

But it does, meat is the sole reason Humanity has gone on as long as it has, had we not had meat we would still be unga bungas.
I'm not a vegan because I dont like destroying the homes of countless animals to plant little faggot crops.

By hunting and eating meat I do more for the environment and ecosystem than you cucking around about vegetables.

Just because I am doesn't mean you have to be.

becaus Vegan diet can drop your testosterone up to 75%

I genuinely hope I die at 60. Everyone I know older than that (vegan or otherwise) is depressed as fuck and existing rather than living.

I'm guessing you're not all that old? I'm 40 and I'm already hating being this old (and it has nothing to do with my health which is pretty good considering) - being older is just going to mean more shit.

And, as if veganism is going to save you from cancer. I have a hippy friend, vege all his life, he's 57 and has a year left to live due to cancer.

So, yeah, whatever.

kek, guaranteed responses errry damn time.

That reason is advertising

Watch The Game Changers on Netflix

>But it does, meat is the sole reason Humanity has gone on as long as it has, had we not had meat we would still be unga bungas.
So you're saying we should keep eating meat for sentimental reasons? Strictly because it got us to where we are?
Just because it played a role in developing our species doesn't meat we still need it today.
>I'm not a vegan because I dont like destroying the homes of countless animals to plant little faggot crops.
Veganism is better for the environment than animal farming.
>By hunting and eating meat I do more for the environment and ecosystem than you cucking around about vegetables.
The vast majority of people who eat meat don't hunt for their meat, you know that. They buy it. Your case is an abnormal one.
Factory farming is actually incredibly destructive for the environment.

still, you do eat both, that is an omnivore.

The problem is, I don't want to be. I see absolutely no appeal in the arguments you're making.

Living longer... no thanks.
Being heathier... doesn't seem to match the reality I've observed.
Being cheaper... no it's not, it's actually a bit of a con.
Good for the environment... have you read about almond milk recently? (just one example, there's hundreds).

I'm old enough to know a fad when I see one, I guarantee in 10 years it'll go back to being a fringe diet for hippies and loonies like it always has been.

This all happened once before in the 1990s.
And like most things in this generation, it's just a bad copy of 90s fashion taken to a moronic extreme.