Young Pinheads

Young Pinheads,

Work hard. Be honest. Get off the net. Go outside. Travel as much as you can. Find what you're good at and make money doing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8QuwhgpTyo
stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/oprah-built-in-day.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought this advice was patronizing until I became somewhat successful.

How can I get rich by harassing women, bill?

>and make money doing it.

SHILL O'REILLY

>I sho would likes me sum a dat hawt chawklit

Anyone else think this whole sexual harassment thing look so suspicious? Like it's just a tactic designed to take down problematic, conservative personalities. I feel like I've seen it before somewhere.

Posts like these are why Hillary Clinton will win the 2020 election

It's very suspicious yes but Bill is a neocon boomer faggot so it's hard to feel sorry for him.

>Travel as much as you can
that'll drain all your savings

Where does the raping come in? I WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL LIKE BILL!

FUCK IT, JUST TAKE THE ADVICE

>Posts like these are why Hillary Clinton will win the 2020 election
>an 80 year old quadruple loser is going to run again, let alone win 4 years from now
>implying
I don't exactly like him either, but this take down of him has suspicious written all over it. Inconvenient, well known people like him always get this sort of treatment. It's too obvious.

Do you not remember the sexual harassment case back in the early 2000s? There were tapes and transcripts of Bill's loving falafel play ideas.

This

He's an asshole but his pasta is right, I just wish I could make some real money from voice acting.

It's just like the Bill Cosby shit

No one has any proof, and claims "they were paid money to stay quiet"

Why would you wait this many years? Also since when is calling a black woman "hot chocolate" sexual harassment?

it's unacceptable when right wingers do it

>Find what you're good at and make money doing it.

yeah, that's the biggest myth of the western world.
If it was so easy, why doesn't everybody in the world do it?

dude, I think you 're on to something...

Because it takes the right motivation and social skills to do it

right

and only special people have those right?

>Find what you're good at and make money doing it.
How did you make all that money rapin' broads?

Didnt he say that since Michael Jackson settled on many of his cases that proved he was guilty? How is that different from what he did.

No, just read the book you pleb.

ah ok, but I have a question, sorry if it sounds stupid, but I really wonder if we all become succesful who is going to drive taxis and work in the sweatshops?

>who is going to drive taxis
mexicans

>and work in the sweatshops?
mexicans

The people who don't read the book.

Both sides forget that success=Hard work+luck.
Sure you can work hard but
>where you're born
>who your family is
>job and education availability
>physical ability
can all be equally important when determining success.
Same goes with insanely lucky beautiful people from major cities, sure they can coast on the success of others but without hard work themselves they can never be considered successful.

lel

You fuckers still watch Fox News, even after they helped Trump win the White House? You people voted in a fucking imbecile as the President of the U.S. and... Oh fuck this. I hope you fucking right wingers shoot yourselves when you're fucking drunk.

Who wants more laws restricting gun ownership? It's definitely not the drunk assholes wielding firearms.
youtube.com/watch?v=v8QuwhgpTyo

mine was sarcasm

Young Pinhead,

Kill yourself. Be dead. Get off the net. Go buy a rope. Travel off of the Grand Canyon. Find what method you're good at and commit suicide doing it.

>trump is still president
>it's been almost 100 days and you're still asspained

I used to be a die hard Fox News viewer and I listened to Savage, Rush, and Levine daily. I stopped a few years ago though but I'm still a die hard Conservative and yeah I voted for Trump.

Did you you think Bernie was the answer lol?

Fuck you, Trump is a fucking asshole. And it's Clinton who should be president, she's more capable and competent.

can I just get the quick rundown?

But don't worry, Trump has no military or political experience whatsoever. After Trump became president, I've heard many women are now running or campaigning for political offices across the country. I've listened to the Stuff Mom Never Told You and have heard them say that men will go for a job or get a job when they're only about 60% qualified for the job versus women who wait until they feel they are 100% qualified for the job.

Trump is a one term president, or if America is lucky, both he and Pence and the rest of their followers in office will be impeached before their terms end.

I think this is the Stuff Mom Never Told You podcast episode I was talking about: stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/oprah-built-in-day.htm

So it wasn't Russia after all. Why did you guys go on about that for so long?

>bill o reilly helped trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why would they be impeached?

CHEETOH BENITO

LIL' HANDS OF GUIDO

AN ORANGE BASTARD

WITH RUSSIAN MASTER

HIS HAIR IS A MESS

HIS SON IS A SPAZ

DON'T LET HIM 'ROUND THE NUCLEAR CODE

SAVES US SAVES US HILLYDOG!

He doesn't know.

So women are know it alls and men have more confidence in themselves to learn as they go. Got it.

>Regular people bow to Carnegie
>In contact with businesses
>Possesses psychiatrist-like abilities
>Controls his social skills with a persuasive but fair negotiation
>Owns a nice home & teaches courses globally
>Direct descendant of poor farmers
>Will bankroll the first day of class on Mars (Carnegrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of self-help research facilities on Earth
>First chapter babies will in all likelihood be failures unless they read further
>his book is said to have 215+ helpful tips, such deep insight on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>They own Social R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Carnegie tips and skills inside you right now
>The Carnegie family is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Carnegie bunker in Wilkes land?
>He learned fluent speaking skills in under a week with his book
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the helpful man. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only copies of How To Win Friends And Influence People
>Carnegie is about 13 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, his teachings are timeless, translating into a hundred different languages and all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

I spent way too much time on this.

Also, don't forget to call up women you like and jack off while talking to them on the phone. It's integral to the process.

>get rich
>harass women
bill did nothing wrong. godspeed, mr. o'reilly

No, I think powerful men like to sexually harass vulnerable women.

But you know, I'm also not retarded.

>liberal namefag
>not retarded

Yeah but do you know how to use Matlab?

This is angry liberal soccer mom on FB level of political analysis and inquiry

>opposing rape is liberal now

You really are a basket of deplorables.

Who did Bill rape?

More like who DIDN'T he rape, am I right?

>calling someone "hot chocolate" is rape
Spider-man isn't black

>Find what you're good at and make money doing it
Great advice, right next to " B Urself" in the pantheon of advice.

>thinking people are guilty based on unsubstantiated accusations
I don't want to live in your America.

So have you guys heard all this jazz about BillO being a bit of a perv and getting fired? Fucking pinheads, I swear.

Worthless NEET detected.

Lucky Chad detected

Bill can you help me to figure out how I can make money by fapping and hating myself

here's your (You), son

Worthless psychopath detected. People like you crashed the world economy.

I think the >get off the net part is where most people here struggle.
Shit's more addictive than heroin.

You can't be that successful given you don't know what "patronizing" means.

haha totally
praise kek

Yeah, that's why he allegedly went after a middle -aged obese black woman instead of blonde intern with perky tits or something, right? He lawyer even said they have "irrefutable evidence" that this is a conceited effort by leftists to destroy O'reily's career.

Treating someone with kindness while giving an air of superiority.