My life has been ruined by the government what do I do about it...

My life has been ruined by the government what do I do about it? A government appointed man has been sending me encoded messages via youtube facebook, psychically or through a microphone implanted in my head. Get smacked with schizophrenia. I'm on ssdi and ssi now. What do I do? The only doctor I've talked to is convinced I have schizophrenia and the only thing he has is I heard tapping on the walls in the jail I was in(there was a man on the other side tapping messages and even played a female voice that said I love you) I didn't tell him that I just said I heard tapping and others did too. What do I do?

Attached: received_1464810256910004.png (666x666, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqWHYpueAIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try some positive visualisations

Attached: CSETI-LOGO.png (104x104, 20K)

Stay positive man and please for your own sake try to take your meds. Trust me they won't do you any harm at least. I hope shit works out for you

Even if you didn't have schizophrenia, why not seek treatment for it as an option? If you have something similar but different, this will start you down the path to figuring that out.

I'm court ordered to take meds for a year. It's seriously bullshit, all of this. I know it's the NWO or some shit. Even though you will just dismiss it as another schizophrenic.

Attached: received_1501382496586113.png (1107x1107, 61K)

When I try to get dismissed from another state (because there's only like one doctor in this state that deals with this)I'm going to say that it was from staying up for days on jail coffee.

^op op

Attached: received_1464810400243323.png (666x666, 209K)

But other then that sending good vibes m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqWHYpueAIw

Attached: received_1501382653252764.png (2048x2048, 1.79M)

Op

Attached: received_1694224210635273.png (356x309, 16K)

Breath

Just one breath?

Attached: received_1501411113249918.png (369x369, 12K)

Fuckinn shill or what? Do you even know what anti psychotics do that you are recommending him to 'just try' a chemical lobotomy?

Cat fox fish dog gerbil rabbit chicken ox ox rabbit snake koala crocodile otter hamster rhino parrot fox dog snake incense koala mouse wolf fish zebra bear bear fish bear ox parrot fish alligator racoon gorilla otter frog ant cat panda giraffe rat beaver zebra otter cat snake bison cow rat cat rooster fish dog snake coyote antelope fish crow bear parrot chimpanzee toad hippo gazelle frog bison giraffe rabbit kangaroo panda ox wolf wolf rabbit fish chimpanzee gerbil magpie snake trampoline dog crow baboon giraffe cat bear fish hamster bison

Nah man the hardest one I got was "I am hidden inside you". Basic letter to number shit or anagrams sometimes it gets complicated like when it makes a face biui < like that

If there is a microphone in your head, how do you hear voices from it? Wouldnt that be a speaker? You got the schtzo bro

I meant speaker. You know what I meant.

Attached: received_1703250556399305.jpg (389x434, 20K)

Haha. Yeah I was just thinking the same.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

No b8 m8 gr8 d8 f8 r8 8/8

Attached: received_1576932539064590.jpg (1378x807, 113K)

kill yourself, talk to god about your govment

As far as I'm concerned god is just a huge cloud of particles and we are all dreaming inside of it. Op

Attached: received_1501411459916550.png (1107x1107, 48K)

Think about it, why would anyone specifically target you?
Besides the schizophrenia you're just another of nearly 8 billion.

I've always been intelligent and the military has always wanted me. Maybe they dont want me to go into computer hardware engineering idk man. It doesn't make sense to me.

Attached: received_1464810463576650.png (666x666, 54K)

maybe if you forget about black magic you won't be possessed any more.

Attached: 1566103626901.png (400x517, 214K)

Nobody cares about your shitty delusions, you’re narcissistic as fuck, I bet the doctors think “here comes this faggot who blames the world because he’s the embodiment of a beta cuck” the only way you’ll ever get better is when you pull your own dick out of your ass.

Yeah, trust your therapist, if you think some secret gvmt. organisation is targeting you, chances are you have paranoia.
In the past each village had it's own idiot, but nowadays those idiots can organize over the internet.
You group of idiots is called targeted individuals. They are, like you, all shizos in denial.

You think what you want bud. By narcissistic do you mean my art? I like sharing it and it gives color to a rather drab board. I am intelligent according to IQ tests, the marines had my friends that were in the marines drag me into the office because of my ASVAB score. I'm really not narcissistic just stating facts. So there's that.

Attached: received_1464810556909974.png (666x666, 24K)

I have two cousins with schizophrenia and I have to say this sounds exactly like schizophrenia.

Tell agent smith that you value him and appreciate all of his time and effort to tell you he loves you despite him being embarrassed to confess it?

Intelligence sadly dosn't make you immune to mental health issues.
There was a quite intelligent man in our village, some day a switch flicked and the guy thought aliens put a chip in his head and the people in the village would be trying to kill him. So he always drove half an hour to the next big city for grocery shopping.
You could hear him in the evening standing on his pourtch jelling, taunting the aliens, to come and get him.
At one day he shot a guy from our village in a psychotic breakdown.

Download Temple OS. Those CIA niggers cant get through those encoders

Agent Smith follows a shitty from one protocal that just doesn't suit me well. Maybe if he diversified his bonds nigga.

Attached: received_1482072468517116.png (666x666, 296K)

[x] believes mysterious authority figures are sending you messages
[x] delusions
[x] auditory hallucinations you can't separate from reality

Looks like you are indeed schizophrenic! Sucks for you. Your brain is doing what it's supposed to by finding patterns, but it's over-fitting, so you see them when they aren't there.

Take your medication.
Or don't, and enjoy being a crazy person.

Thanks doc continue profiting for big pharma. Suicidal Tendancies Institutanalized is a fitting song. To think that the government isnt capable of this is dumb.

Attached: received_1501382509919445.png (2048x2048, 765K)

Smoke some dope son

Well, when you don't know your delusions are delusions, and they're totally convincing, there's not much a normal person can do to convince you otherwise. They're just "in on the conspiracy", I suppose. Everyone who agrees with you is legit and everyone who points out the obvious fact that you are schizophrenic is "the enemy". It's airtight, nobody can convince you. All I can say is it's pretty obvious that you're not sane. I've dropped acid and been around plenty of burnt out folks and you talk like people do in that state.

get off the ssi dole, you leech

contriboot to society or gtfo!

You are an agent for a powerful organization not of this world. You can take antipsychotics and block out the messages. Nobody will blame you for this and you will never hear from us again should you stay on the meds. If you choose to continue without, prepare to make a mark on this world as an agent of ZIMZOM

I worked my fair share thanks

yes that sounds about right.
carry on, parasite

Schizo delusions seem so fun. Like, why can't my life have some grand narrative to it?

I'm game for peaceful interactions and being an ambassador of good will. But, I never got a message of that sort so I'm not to believing of it yet. Prove your might oh mighty ZIMZOM. Op

pretty cool art dude
i used to be in a very similar state , ended up in a mental ward for weeks after attempted suicide
i recommend becoming a jesus freak

ZIMZOM is nonviolent ZIMZOM is non-for-profit ZIMZOM is non sequitur. Master these three tenants in your life and your message will come.

Just take the meds OP.

After about two months of taking them daily, things should clear up for you.

Or don't, and become a stereotypical rambling madman on the streets, your life.

I know what you are going through, been through similar shit, and only thing that can help you is taking the meds.

authority figures act mysterious, their fault they get demonized for it.
normies are the delusional ones.
15% people get auditory hallucinations. It means you're in contact with your subconscious.

Make your narrative

This?

Zimzom seems the way regardless of all the other super believable narratives. Going with my gut here

Guys I figured it out. It's just one big war between the realm of light and the realm of darkness between who can convince the other to not create nothing on the side of the other. Nothing is the scariest thing in the universe. So that's why we are seeing interminglings of the light and dark like sunglasses and flashlights. It all makes sense now.

Attached: received_1486366941421002.png (666x666, 57K)

Op

Attached: received_1501411266583236.png (369x369, 12K)