I've finally decided to kill myself. I'm going to do it thursday...

I've finally decided to kill myself. I'm going to do it thursday. Having trouble deciding how exactly to go about it though. I dont have access to a gun otherwise I'd just do that.

I'm thinking jumping off a bridge would be the easiest and probably quickest way to go. Drug overdose seems too long and drawn out and may not get the job done.

Any suggestions Sup Forums? What are efficient and quick ways to which I can kill myself and not be in pain or suffer all that much? I just kinda wanna do it and get it over with.

Attached: download (4).jpg (720x960, 57K)

Also, if you help me I'll make sure to video it and post the link here

Attached: download (2).jpg (894x1175, 267K)

I did it and it was fucking not worth it. Rope broke and I slammed down into a table, got glass in the back of my neck and had to go to the hospital. Shit was way worse than just buying some weed and chilling out whenever I get kinda down. But that’s just me.
Don’t do that shit yo

It's a lot more than kinda down. It's bad enough I've battled with depression for most of my teenage/adult life, but recently I've literally had everything taken from me. My child my car my apartment everything. Over the years I would always see the positive in the situation and it would make life worth living. The thoughts were always there but I always found a reason to live. I just cant anymore.

Interesting. So based on this list it looks like my 2 realistic options are hit by train or jumping off a bridge like I originally planned.

Attached: Screenshot_20200115-071556_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 377K)

Just quit eating gluten.

I've struggled with suicide too but it always gets darkest before the dawn. Don't do it, you're a valued member of society. Try and find a new passion.

Hit by train is asshole move. Ruin everyone else's day?
Suicide, on the other hand. Still asshole move. Everyone who's loved or cared about you suffers because you're too much of a bitch to be sad, or to do something about it.
Basically, deal with it.

If you're decent looking, I could use a sex slave. Maybe just try this one last thing for a while and see if it's better than your life now? What have you got to lose?

I have tried killing myself in the past before, it's not good, especially since I failed and I have to live with that now. I'd heavily suggest looking for something to fill time for you, something that you can enjoy. For me, it's washing dishes, or playing music.

I took several bottles of prescription pills, came too in the ICU several days later. I had lost everything due to drug addiction. That was 11 years ago. I got my life back together little by little and now I want to live and rarely have those thoughts.

Just think of this: if you fail, you're going to have to live with that.

Fuckin eh, and in the psych ward at that, which is the most ironic place of all because they send you to one of the saddest places imaginable to stabilise your mental health.

I remember I met a guy in the psych ward, long term stay who suffered from life long depression so they were giving him electroshock. Cause he was long stay they let his wife take him home on the weekends, told me one Monday morning that his wife drove him home and he couldn't even recognize their house because his memory was so trashed from the ect

tried killing myself twice before.

not worth it my dude.

Dude grow the fuck up an fight for your child. My partner died an my child was took into care, I could have ended it but decided to fight the system an try winning my daughter back. So stay strong man.

best is the helium tank methode i think, google it or not, basicly you suffocate yourself with it, painless if you manage not to blow up your lungs. You hvae to buy a helium tank, some tubeing a face mask and just gently open it and breath it

also spiderman

Attached: 1578830427814.jpg (261x193, 11K)

Yeah bro just continue suffering to appease everyone else. You fucking moron.

Everyone who claims they want to kill themselves I offer up the same advice. Consider going to houses of registered violent sex offenders and registered child rapists and killing as many as you can get away with, end it with suicide by police.

If you're life's not worth something, considering making your death worth something for the greater good.

Yessss this is golden. Make one last effort to make an impact by taking out the trash.

Befor you do send hella sexy nudes to asdfbe

Or make everyone else suffer.

You might be just some dipshit but imma get real here anyway.
I've wanted to kill myself for the majority of my life. 25 isn't exactly old, but the first time I thought about it was 11. I still think about it, often. I'm on medicine for chronic pain I've dealt with for 4 years. Everyday, everything I do, hurts. After already constantly thinking about suicide. These pain killers I'm on also have a side effect of suicidal thoughts. But I've been ignoring them already for a long ass time. So am I a moron for giving a fuck about the damage it'd do to those around me? Or are you a piece of shit who's too self absorbed to deal with the fact that life isn't always easy?

Go to the store. Buy some bacon, salt, and butter. Go home. Salt a pan, butter the pan, cook the bacon. Eat the bacon and realize there's so much more to live for.

If you're sad because other people have hurt you or made fun of you, the biggest possible "fuck you" is to stay alive and live your best life. Believe me, if you kill yourself, people will forget about you pretty quickly. Your ex-girlfriend might feel bad for a week, but she'll get over it and forget about you too. The best way to get even with them is to stay alive, get a job, get healthy, get a girlfriend, get a hobby, and be happy. Not too fucking difficult.

Just go full alcoholic mode.

how you gonna record yourself jump off a bridge and then upload it to a rekt thread?
God, what a fucking retard. you shouldn't even try to kill yourself because you'll just do it wrong and look like more of a dumbass.

Don’t jump off a bridge into water. You might survive the fall and get stuck in the mud at the bottom and drown.

Dont do that , be my wife and life will be better

No realy nver do that
you will deprive yourself of a surely better future, and ruin the lives of your loved ones

Grow the fuck up and stop being a bitch. I've literally been through the same and I'm still here you idiot. Like the other dude said. Smoke some weed and shut up. It's not worth it and life will give you what you want. It's just how bad do you want it? Or just give up. That's the power of free will baby!

For everyone reading here, don't get sucked in:

>The publicized suicide serves as a trigger, in the absence of protective factors, for the next suicide by a susceptible or suggestible person. This is referred to as suicide contagion.[2] They occasionally spread through a school system, through a community, or in terms of a celebrity suicide wave, nationally. This is called a suicide cluster.[2] A spike of emulation suicides after a widely publicized suicide is known as the Werther effect....

Attached: Because i love you.gif (500x500, 107K)

Omggg duuuudeeee weeeeeeeeed.

Shut up and let the adults speak. The man has made up his mind. Everyone here is fucking around like retards who don't understand what the conversation is about. How should he do it? Answer that or fuck off

Soluble Insulin overdose. Get a relative with diabetes or get a medbro to write it up for you or just buy it. 3-5 MLS in your thigh or buttock should fucking do it pretty quickly.