Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

Feels thread. Please keep pics sfw. Thank you

How are you all doing today, my friends?

Come get what's bothering you off your chest

Attached: 27ef3c441e15185bc867b99c1afd7464.jpg (709x709, 366K)

Attached: 10626503_722024954545506_4768953463037820081_n.jpg (500x750, 83K)

Attached: 1444059155788.jpg (1330x1076, 340K)

Attached: 1444060822794.png (1017x757, 152K)

Attached: 1444063295760.jpg (480x480, 71K)

Attached: 1444411767538.png (1346x920, 180K)

Good evening Belle, and good morning from Work~

Attached: 1821675.png (824x682, 59K)

Attached: 1457455028733.gif (484x364, 704K)

Henlo.

I'm getting my life back together after battling depression. I regret neglecting my health. I hope my Sup Forumsros are all right. Cheers

Good on ya for turning around.

I'm depressed and completely fucked up last night got super drunk and wanted to kill myself my family who I live with over heard the arguring with my dad and told me and him we have 2 months to find a place to live I feel so fuck shit right now.

yes

Attached: knifw.png (259x301, 39K)

This greentext always gets me ;-;

Attached: 92C93E16-C042-4D29-BFA5-4833F2764CB4.jpg (288x339, 32K)

I guess I layed it on too heavy for the morning feels thread. Sorry

I am very fucking bored, would be up for a csgo/bf3 match
439687773 steam

I feel okay today. Lately I have been feeling less of everything, though. I think something as simple as physical activity might fix it, though. I haven't done much lately to naturally get my endorphins running. Getting so disconnected is uncomfortable.

Same bud, finally on the other side of this shit. And it's like I can finally breathe again. 7 years of hell and suicide attempts! 7 fucking years. And it's over!

For me, it was actually putting a shit ton of effort into my work. I found that getting actual compliments on my work and my work ethics really gave me a high, mostly because I'd been a screw up my whole life. So now I'm addicted to my work. I'm a welder/blacksmith.

Nah man, sounds like shit. What started your depression?

Hello, friend~ How are you

I'm glad to hear, friend. I'm glad you got things turned around. You got through quite possibly one of the biggest hurdles of your life. Congratulations! All the best, frend!

I'm sorry to hear that you're so down. I hope you're at least drinking responsibly in relation to your health. I know it's tough not to drink the pain away but when the pain's gone and you have the side effects of so much alcohol going through your system for so long, you'll regret it.

When you say your family told you "we have 2 months to find a place to love", what do you mean? You and your father? You alone? You and them also?

Physical activity definitely helps quite a bit. It's not a cure-all and it won't get rid of your problems, but it definitely helps. Start slow and set a long-term goal over the course of a few weeks or months. Something clear and definite. Wanting to jog/run a certain distance, or for so long, or lift a certain amount, or cycle a certain distance or speed. Something you can say "I achieved that". It helps!

Attached: 12c5529d9091c760b4c7a8995740d9ab.jpg (371x800, 39K)

I'm crying too

should I tell you what hurts me?
physically - the body.
mentally - a desire to die, but I can't do it.

My own self-doubt is ruining my new relationship. How do I get through it Sup Forumsros?

Need to tell you guys a story
>Be me rather not
>3 years ago
>I really like a girl that I used to play Minecraft and lots of shit
>Going to different schools
>We made a promise that in the next three later we will see us in a different school
>It’s a really hard school, not everyone can get into.
>In those 3 years put a shit lot of effort in school as never before.
>We don’t talk how we used to be we keep talking.
>Well just need to wait half a year to get into school, the exam was though.
>Manage to make my brother pass the exam too.
>We got in school, it means that we have good grades enough to be in there.
>Now that i am almost in, she doesn’t even talks to me, but one day a friend send an image where you can see a shit lot of names in list.
>I fucking see her name
>Yeeeessss.wav
>Almost a month to get into school, think better the situation, I realize that was a shitty desicion
> How the fuck I am supposed to talk with her if I haven’t see her in years
>Told my friends about the situation
>We are all betas so they don’t know a shit
>HolyFuckIFuckedItAll.wav
>We enter the school looking for her in the lists
>Mfw she is two classrooms above so she is with the smartest people.
>Mfw not smart enough to be with her.
You guys want me to continue because fucked up a shit load more to the point that I’m in a mentally downward spiral

Attached: 1974FC1F-F5B5-46C2-9C8E-89C575202DE1.jpg (192x192, 11K)

Let hear it bud. Seems ok still at this point

Attached: 1418905786342.gif (500x715, 804K)

Goodbye Sup Forums, you will never be the same

Attached: 1576269682090.png (757x800, 322K)

please cuntiniou.mp3.exe

I finally stood up to my bully after 6 years of bullying, I slapped the biggest guy in the group. Only to be beaten up by his friends in college.

Hey standing up to your bullies is commendable! Not many people do. Sure, you got beat up for it, but at least you can say you slapped him good! Haha. I'm sorry you got beat up and bullied in the first place, but hopefully you can begin to move on from it all~

Attached: 9b05db0c627af54a66fdd82f2e7caa44.jpg (800x550, 96K)

By beat up, I mean filmed and they made me touch his feet. It's been 5 months and the scene still repeats in my head over and over again.

OP are you the same user that used to make feelschat threads a lot with Isabelle pictures? Australian user, I think. Maybe you never stopped, I dont really look here often. Anyway if you are thank you for making these they really helped me when I was feeling incredibly down and had nobody to talk to about it. I really appreciate it

So I'm in a relationship in this moment, and I'm really happy with it, but the way it all started and how everything turned out is something I completely did not expect. We got stories, and this is one I remember a lot
>be me, in uni
>around 17-18 by then
>girl I liked used to be friends with a retard friend of mine
>they ended in a really fucked up fight because of her ex
>he was her bf by then
>friend and her don't talk to each other
>be told by him that she was her only friend at school
>he was alone since she left him
>start getting to meet her
>become really good friends with time
>recently break up with LDR gf, fucked me up really bad
>get over it, she helped a lot with that
>start developing feelings for her, but can't do shit about it cuz of bf
>have idea
>"I know I can't be with her, so I gotta bury this feelings deep down"
>"But first let her know about them, because why tf not"
>tell her
>"user, you don't really like me. That's probably some kind of attraction, but it will pass on with time"
>sure, why not
>"Even though you're auto rejecting yourself, gotta tell you that I'd not reject you if I was single"
>decide to get over it and continue with life as friends
>fuck up real bad about it
>retard friend decides to do something about them
>does some pixelart shit for her, makes me arrange a meeting between them
>they end up taking a long while, like >2 hours
>after they're done, decide to go for ice creams
>while walking, she seems down
>"what's wrong?"
>"I fucked that guy up really bad"
>"why was that?"
>"he was a really good friend, I just got tired and stopped talking to him"
>rest of the walk is silent
>get ice creams
>sit on the streets
>she talks
>"user, do you still like me?"
>silence
>"Even after witnessing how much of a shit person I am?"
>I do gal, I do
>think about answer
>yes seems plain, anything else seems overdoing it
>"well, uh. I don't know how to say yes"
We ended up together and happy about that

Have the released the footage? Surely you can report them for doing so. It would be a death sentence for themselves if they did. Not literally but it would be a very very silly idea on their end.

It sounds very embarrassing but I wouldn't judge you or laugh at you for it. Being bullied is no fun. For them to take it that far shows some deep rooted issues on their end. You can't tell me any normal person would even consider doing that, let alone recording it. I pity them, if I'm going to be honest. But that's besides the point. You'll get through it, friend. It'll be a "eugh" memory in time

Ah I'm the same as always, friend. I'll be honest, there were a few weeks or even months I think where I went without threads or even coming on. I hit a really rough patch and I'm not completely back into doing things daily, but I do try.

How have you been friend? Thank you so much for the kind words.

Attached: 93a1241ab8550118cc62994ec7194b34.jpg (800x800, 341K)

The guy's uncle is the local police chief and the rich can get away with anything here in India.

That sounds like a very fun story to tell people. I imagine she teases you about it? It's very cute! Parts of it reminded me of Scott Pilgrim, namely the breaking up with someone and then finding someone you love more, the idea of sitting on the street eating ice cream and talking is very much the same. All round a very cute beginning to what I hope is a long-lasting, loving relationship! ALl the best to the two of you, friend.

I'm sorry to hear then, friend. Are you forced to continue interacting with them? If you are, is there any way you can get away from them? If they are harassing you outside of uni, cop or not, no one can defend that.

Attached: 7b60c8a83eeb12814ed42c5e525c609c.jpg (800x800, 71K)

Na they've stopped harassing me.
But I can't get over the fact that I got beat up.
It just fucking hurts.

Wish I could stop obsessing over someone, not even in a sexual or romantic way. Feels bad.

Attached: 1563372895851.jpg (600x848, 69K)

Well I'l glad they're no longer harassing you. I know it hurts but at this point, you're most likely still the only one thinking about it. They've moved on. I know it's not that easy, but it doesn't mean anything to you anymore. It happened. It's no longer happening. It's gone. It doesn't define you and you shouldn't keep letting it affect you.

Attached: 5d3e40382b6913e79094c66588c8fc6c.jpg (600x800, 239K)

Ah sorry forgot to reply. In what way are you obsessing over them? Do they know?

Attached: 75430d1bccf286d1308da41452e172f6.jpg (800x800, 60K)

Wishing they would initiate conversations with me and make it seem like they give a shit about me. No.

Yeah, it's some kind of Scott Pilgrim level stuff. Usually my life goes like that, I'm kinda used to it
Want more stories? I got a couple more I like telling n.n

You're right, it's only hurting me and my grades.

I'm mostly surviving, have a lot of classes now though. how are you, bel?

Attached: s-2c54d702 hijiri byakuren smile touhou hijiri byakuren shiren blonde brown eyes dress long hair pur (500x500, 241K)

I'm losing my friends over this shit

Well if they don't even put time aside to speak to you, why should you obsess over them? Why have them on this big pedestal when they don't even acknowledge you?

Sure! I wouldn't mind hearing more stories if you enjoy telling them :)

Losing them how? Them laughing at you? No longer respecting you? If it's in some way bad like the above 2 examples, then they are not friends. They were never friends. If something bad happening to you makes them embarrassed to be around you, then they don't deserve you. Leave them, freind. They're not worth your time. Focus on your grades. Friends can come later.

Glad you're doing alright at least. Anything on your mind? Best of luck through your classes! Remember a coffee or drink to not fall asleep haha.

I'm doing alright, friend~ Thank you for asking :) Enjoying the thread today~

Attached: 5cd732e4e271798e7504702ec827f2f1.gif (320x240, 661K)

So there's some kind of continuation to last story. It's about how I knew she liked me back
>start spending more time with her
>spend nights at uni just talking and staying late to play or working together
>days pass, my feelings now showing up more and more
>she insists that I'm only attracted to her, and not really liking her
>decide to take action, as I'm supposed to stop that
>one day we talk about it in one of those nights spent at uni
>"so, how's that linking thing going for you, user?"
>confess I can't stop thinking about her, and that I know it's bad as she's still with the other guy
>"well, nevermind, you're still a good friend n.n"
>talk it off and continue with life
>she decides to talk about us with a friend of her
>I wasn't a good friend of the other girl by then, so she didn't mention anything about it
>girl I like told me about that on message, but didn't give me much detail about it
>still, told me she wanted to talk about something that happened that day, but she would prefer if it was in person
>decide to go chilling with her one day, at a place dedicated to sleep at uni
>"user, remember that I talked with her?"
>"uhm, yes. How did that go?"
>"well, she says we're doing fine by trying to suppress your feelings, as I have a bf, yknow"
>well, it ain't working, gal
>"but I told her something, and she said I couldn't let you know"
>"so?"
>"I ain't following no advice, user"
>silence a moment, she looks away and then looks back
>"user, I like you, too"
>holyfuckingshit
>"I know it's bad cuz of bf, but I just had to tell you"
>still in shock
>"Well, guess now we're two of us having to bury feels, huh?"
No need to say, that didn't turn out that way

Life is fun.

Aww it sounds like such a lovely continuation. Something I'd wish for with my first relationship. Very cute! I hope nothing went too bad with her last partner. Nothing worse than an ugly breakup.

Attached: 3a57dbb96d27503f34da75970310f3d0.jpg (800x750, 92K)

That's good to hear, friend~ What have you been up to?

Attached: 6c6691eeb5027ca51e82a2d1da193f05.jpg (500x701, 118K)

Job hunting.

Best of luck, friend! Did you have a job before?

Attached: 1549205312132.jpg (800x706, 57K)

Yes. It was shit. Hated it. I'm thinking of joining the military, hopefully I'll get in and end up dead or a vegetable so I won't have to worry about anything anymore.

be sure to write all that on your application so they put you in infantry

Where I will be going there's only infantry.