Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
I'm fucking sick of living in the US.
Tomorrow I will be flying to an (undisclosed) European country to lay low for a little bit.
Once my visa nears its expiration I am going to renounce my US citizenship at the nearest embassy.
After that, I will apply for some form of lawful residency as a stateless individual. They can't deport me back to the United States because I'll no longer belong here.
Any tips?
I'm dead serious about this.

Attached: ENjleCgWoAYtT8G.jpg (576x1222, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/European-Union/United-States/Crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice bait, eurocuck.

Attached: E3AA3532-5D16-41F3-A177-73BA85445A4B.jpg (659x588, 100K)

retarded as hell. just apply for citizenship through the normal means.

Id kill to live in USA
Sure you got niggers there, but it's the same in Europe
The only difference is that we have no access to weapons in order to defend ourselves

What county are you from?

are you aware every white on earth is european ?

This.

The fuck do you mean? All you need is a hunting permit...

this is relevant in the netherlands at least

It's incredibly difficult to renounce your US citizenship. You can't just drop in and say "yo, renouncing".

so you prefer to get shot instead of punched

You mean stabbed

Renunciation of U.S. citizenship may not prevent a foreign country from deporting that individual to the United States in some non-citizen status.

You would just be deported back to the US and would have the massive pain in the ass of being stateless.

Why is your plan so retarded? Just immigrate like everyone else

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/European-Union/United-States/Crime

Try again

You mean acid bathed, ran over.

Well, bye. No one cares asshole.

You're fucking stupid

where will you go? can we swop places?

You can't renounce your citizenship. European countries, particularly ones like Spain with less money also won't deport you

>Once my visa nears its expiration I am going to renounce my US citizenship at the nearest embassy.
>After that, I will apply for some form of lawful residency as a stateless individual
It doesn't work that way.
You basically can't renounce citizenship without having citizenship somewhere else and the "host" nation isn't obliged to take you under those circumstances, they can definitely deport you back to USA and almost certainly would.

Just apply for skilled migration or whatever, if you have a college degree or any kind of career and can learn the language then it wouldn't be too difficult.

So many anxious beta white males in this thread. Good for u op. I hope it works out.

Yeah you can lol it’s a constitutional right

Took the bait

Europe is shit. I know I live there.

Attached: Ye olde log huffer.jpg (483x1024, 200K)

as an american you can visit almost any country on earth, but good luck getting a right to work (you're not brown enough for refugee stasis). You won't actually need a visa to get in

Also they charge to renounce citizenship, like a lot

kill yourself

>I'd rather live in a higher crime/higher risk area with the ability to defend myself than a lower crime/lower risk area without it
Fair, but illogical

You're clearly from the US.

Like op is clearly europoor