>Still got the good attached
>Says she really likes me but couldn’t keep lying
>I dunno what to do
>I really like her
>But I ain’t gay
>She says she understands if I don’t want to see her again
>She more or less said she will suck me dry if I want to go on another date
>What do I do?

Attached: C0ACC959-4A1B-4718-BAA8-713ED5A6F1CF.png (499x600, 200K)

Let him suck you and then leave
There’s a saying in my mother tongue that says something like this
“In war times every hole is a trench”
That means if you are horny every it doesn’t matter the hole

listen to your heart
if it is the best you can get do it
otherwise maybe it can give you it's balls since you lack them to leave it

Don't confuse yourself. It's probably got a bigger cock than you and will probably kill itself in a few years. Mental illness isn't to be fucked with whether you're a faggot or not. Gtfo brother. Godspeed.

start relationship with qt.3.14 bf and suck his dick

You only live once

you know as long as these things don't mutilated themselfes everything is fine
either it's just a phase or they really feel like that i don't know
but if they start mutilating themselfes or take hormones shit is fucked up

Fuck it dood if she's hot enough for you to not immediately realize then just get sucked and fuck her bhole maybe suck her cock. Have fun faggot.

Trans are fucked and are the gateway to rogue rapists to fuck children in their backwards community. They all need to be hung and beaten to death.

Post pic of trap

Based

>her
ok

This is what I’m leaning towards
I ain’t going to be sucking no dick that’s for sure
100% passable and hot, no I realise why she was interested in me. She way outa my league

Attached: E2411EA2-D77E-4787-898F-F888EDC022D9.jpg (1025x2048, 719K)

I'd fuck that trap...

wanna run a train on him my nigga?

bro stop being a pussy and throat his dick

better get her soon, the post op suicide rate is high

Duno about fucking, but I’m very tempted to take the bj offer

Post moar, got me hard

Ewww gay

fuck it like its hot

Do it my son... do it...

Only pic I got with her, all rest are social media pics and I ain’t doxxing her for you faggots

Just yet

Lol he probably has a bigger biceps than you

Tell her it's something you've never done before, but you're willing to see if it's something that's gonna bother you or not.
Then just go on a date and junk, if you're feelin' it, go for the gold. If shit starts to feel wrong at any point, bail and get the fuck outa' there.

Its clear what you have to do, then. Fuck her and take pics and videos for your Sup Forumsros

and you couldn't tell that was a dude? fuck sake user you're an idiot

Have a couple shots and start fuckin around. If shes got fake tits already it's easy to distract yourself. Once your fuckin around and turned on its surprisingly easy to start sucking them off then realise you want to fuck them in the ass. Dont be a bitch.

I've done it with a few. Fucked one in the ass so hard her eyes rolled back into her head when she came. Bareback creampies for days

i second this answer op. You only live once, give it a go, it might be some fun. If not, just say you arent into it and go, you are allowed to stop midway you know.

Think this is best option
Seemed to hot to be dude

Personally I'd fuck her. And suck her. When your drunk trans cumshots on your chest or dick is hot as fuck

I wouldn't say hot, but that's my point! eyebrows done to a T. obviously has lip fillers, looking like some reject from Jersey Shore or some shit....yeah course, she'll go on a date with user...

Use your brain faggots

Get more pics, tell her to send you nudes

Doesn’t scream it a dude though

It's not about what's between her legs, it's about who she is, tbh gay isn't that bad if you're not retarded and having a 'gf' that's not arguing about retarded shit for no reason because hurr woman durr, honestly if you like her you should give it a shot, why the fuck do you care what others think user

Shh, user he knows what he's talking about, in fact he does all this stuff himself since he's ultra gay to know all this shit

do you want a long term relationship? do you want to have kids in the future? 'she' can't get pregnant

no, but you would instantly think...wait a minute here

For starters, don't be a faggot

Longterm yes I’d like kids, hot right now I’d just be happy for someone to give my cock so much need attention

You wouldn't, fag

Consider this. Blaire White is hott. But is Blaire White hott enough to suck a dick and take one up the ass?

You can find other "women." You can't un-suck a cock.

I just messaged her for some sexy pics let’s see what she comes back with

Go on a date with the person, because you look at the person as if they were a woman. Get your dick sucked in order to get it out of your system and then tell them that you cannot go further than this, while thinking “shit, I just got blown by a tranny.”

Who?

Use the google box mother fucker. I'm not about to picture hunt for you.

Is this thing you're dating hott enough for you to take a huge dong up the ass for?

I did google her, never heard of her
I ain’t taking no cock up the ass for anyone

Well, there's your answer brother. Break it off. Find an authentic vagina and stick your wiener in it.

Just pump and dump, it ain't difficult to figure out retrad

But all girls seem to have a phobia of sucking dick, this one is offering it on a silver platter

Z

Attached: reddit_nigger.jpg (1638x1080, 84K)

It's a trap.

No, seriously. Every person who's dating a male will offer the fucking world in order to be in that relationship. Once it gets serious, that fucking stops. Don't be fooled.

We know it’s a trap, it already told him

Fuck it guys I’m going to go on another date with her, wish me luck

>pre op

ok? so she's gonna kill herself anyway, ditch her

Remember that it is a guy. Godspeed, user.