Sad!

>Anime lover deserved to win.
>Why do they always favour the youngest figure skaters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RMR2Qg42EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vtQPdkYqbI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Zagitova for stealing our queen's gold.

Yeah, pathetic desu.
Medvedeva is clearly the most graceful of the two.
I honestly don't understand what makes Zagitova better than her.
>Oh, wait, I do: ephebophilia.

You get a 10% bonus for doing your jumps in the second half of your program.
So for the first half Zagitova just skated around and then did ALL her jumps in the second half.
Her bonus was 4.61, while Zhenya's was 2.3
That's why she won, the margin in the end was

Totally unfair.
And by the way, the Portuguese Eurosport commentators are probably the worst commentators of all time.
I bet they're two ugly, hysterical middle-aged women.

>weeaboo
>ruski
she should be killed

because gymnastics and related "sports" are just formalised paedophilia

>tatar qt won
Nice!

Yup, but they're more like a female version of these two guys.

>more attractive
>more graceful
agreed with bongbro, if there was a 12-year-old there and she skated without ever falling down, she'd be the champion.

This

But she's also into anime..

>opponent puts all of thier jumps in the second half to get more points
>first half is totally boring

There should be a rule against this.

*annihilates your weeb waifu to the point she's breaking down in tears on the ice realizing her inherent inferiority*
*btfo's all the fat dried up roasties on the planet and beta cuck nu-males on congolese basket weaving forum*

shouldn't even be allowed, we're supposed to be looking at women being graceful, not children.

Is this done a lot? Seems like an easy loophole to exploit.

it's all a matter of taste.
they favour acrobatics over grace/elegance.
it's the same reason that midget Simona Biles is winning everything in gymnastics.
>judges these days: "omg another jump, cover her in gold!"
pathetic. they're turning graceful feminine sports into circus acts.

>Is this done a lot?
No, its very difficult to perform all your jumps in the second half, and Alina is the only one in the world who manages to do it clean.

;-;

>omg she breaks down in tears after performance, lets cover her in gold!
i'll take technical brilliance over cheap theatrics, thank you very much

>Why do they always favour the youngest figure skaters?
Because younger ist hotter, no one wants to see old and used whores.

>Medo-chan
>used goods
fuck you

>when you take hormone suppressants to delay puberty by a decade so you have an advantage over normal athletes with superhuman stamina and weight:muscle ratio then stop before drug-testing starts.

not impressed.

so maybe Surya Bonaly should've been the champion all those other times she ended up in second place, right?

pedo

this.

>fan of a figure skating anime where the young newcomer beats the protagonist
>young newcomer beats her in real life
was it poetry?

Sailor Moon couldn't ice skate in the first place. It was inevitable. (ref: Episode 35 - "Ice Princess")

> Why do they always favour the youngest figure skaters?

Because judging figure skating is what pedophiles do when they're not busy judging gymnastics

>tfw Alina undid Evgenia's entire career

wtf I'm a pedo now

Not srs. The minimum age to compete in any sport should be 21.

at least in a few weeks you faggots will forget all about medvedeva like you did yulia

I'll never forget.
She's like an improved Rachel Weisz.

No sweetie, I follow her on Instagram

me in the back

It's either have this rule and people backload or remove it and people front load. Rule doesn't matter, people will always find the most efficient way of doing things.

the fact she lost unfairly will just give her more fans.

i guarantee she'll have her own anime made for her within the next few weeks.like a superheroine who slices bad guys with her skates or some shit.

good eye

cannot unsee

Couldn't they make the rule apply only after a certain number of jumps? Seems like that would prevent back/front load. You are right though.

Unfairly? They scored exactly the same 156,65 points for free program. Zagitova fucked up an element in first half and then improvised in the second, Medvedeva skated after her so she could've added another axel if she really wanted that gold. What she did instead is burst in tears.

Moreover, Zagitova's edge Medvedeva dind't come out of nothing. She outperformed Medvedeva through this whole season, her victory is logical and well-deserved.

The reason for it is to reward them for backloading. Its hard to do. By the end of the program you're tired. It becomes easier to fuck up. Besides Alina, very few skaters, even in the men's program backload.

If it becomes more common place the rules could change, but for now it's fine.

Evgenia is done. Russian figure skating is cutthroat and she won't make the Olympics. She might have a handful of competitions left in her. Even Alina will likely be dropped by Beijing.

>Improved
Sure you meant downgraded. Just look at that fucking nose.

fucking up should destroy your points total, no matter how difficult your program is, or how stacked your jumps are in the 2nd half.

it's not just about pulling off great jumps, it's about the artistic performance as well. and fucking up is like an opera singer in a concert screaming "fuck" in the middle of the song.

it ruins the performance.

Been saying this since I saw her the first time (a few weeks ago). Everything that's unattractive about Rachel Weisz is erased in Medvedeva, and everything that's attractive n Rachel Weisz is magnified in Medvedeva.

>simply adding an axel

It's not that simple you moron. She couldn't have jumped a second single 2A since that one would've simply not counted.
She would've had to either jump a single 3A or add a 3A to a combination to get points for it. And you don't fucking 'simply' add a triple axel like that.

>add a triple axel
only memegasu was doing triple axels, and she blew both her attempts after landing one in the team event

She's so effortlessly competing at the top level of figure skating. She has the talent to take advantage of the bonus. We should applaud it instead of cry like a bunch of babies. Girl's a monster

There's just something about her that's more interesting than the jewess. I wonder if it's the fact she's not a jewess.

I'll be cheering Zagitova's inevitable fall from grace.
It will be delicious.

From an objective point of view, Medvedeva is much more elegant and it's more satisfying to watch her skate. Seriously, just compare the way they move. It should count for something if it's a sport based on aesthetics.

>objective
>more elegant and more satisfying

those aren't objective qualities

O Queens of Song, descend from your home.
From the golden halls of Olumpus on high!
O shell divine, now, now become
Voiceful, to utter mine heart's wild cry!
O Calliope, vouchsafe thine aid
Unto one whom the Muse of Love hath betrayed!
Ah me, I know not what to do
Who am wildered all, in a strait betwixt two!
I cry from a homeless heart storm-tossed
As a child for her mother, a young child lost.
Yet not after all-unattainable things
Do I strain, nor I hope on passion's wings
To soar to the heavens' empyreal blue.
But oh, I yearn, how I yearn to slake
My thirst where Love's feet brush the dew!
For he who the strength of the mighty can break,
He whose bitter sweetness no tongue may tell,
The dragon whose onslaught none may quell,
Love — mine whole being doth Love's breath shake.

Ah, sleep I cannot: soft-cushioned bed
Wooes never my wearied frame to sleep;
No pillow brings rest to my throbbing head.
From my couch, as one in a nightmare, I leap.
Ever Eros is tossing to and fro
My spirit, as when great storm-winds blow
O'er a tempest-tormented mountain-steep,
And down on its groaning oak-woods sweep;
So groaneth my spirit, love-scourged so.

senpai, it's performance art, not weight-lifting. the 15 year old fucked up, then riffed the rest to make up for it. like Pavarotti fucking up a run or a top note, and then making up the rest of the opera to stack the last 30 seconds with runs and high notes.

>Even Alina will likely be dropped by Beijing.
This. The juniors under them are already attempting quads. If she had moved up to seniors a year later, she'd never have even have been considered for the Olympics. Not to mention that Eteri clearly hates her.

Just watch it and tell me you like Zagitova's performance better.
Judges are too involved in their own bubble to have an objective, impartial appraisal.
They're too biased towards younger skaters because of what's always happened in the past in this sport.
They feel like they must reward the younger skater even if she skates like an acrobat and not a figure skater.

I guess those judges really are hacks, they should be replaced by the experts from countries that don't even get subzero temperatures who didn't even know this sport existed before they saw a cute girl picture on a fucking anime forum. jesus christ.

anime has failed us

at least, considering all the Kwan-Lipinski comparisons going on with Kwan having the longer, more successful career and remembered as the superior skater, maybe the same will happen with Zhenya

I do wonder if Alina is going to implode from body changes in the next 2 years. Perhaps by being as good as she is at 18 Medvedeva has more staying power.

Unless Evgenia starts skating for Armenia or something, she's never going to the Olympics again regardless of how long she sticks around. The young ruskies are too powerful.

she'll compete for japan

That's not what I said.

Ice dance with Yuzu when

Middle looks my neighbour's kid. Who is half-Russian

Nah you're full of shit dad.

>Medvedeva deserved to win
youtube.com/watch?v=6RMR2Qg42EQ

what exactly am i looking at here?

Yuzu's too effeminate to do any type of pairs skating.

Those lolis on pic won't be taking first place on beijing, they'll be like 17-18 by then, we still haven't seen the one who will be taking gold in Beijing

Maybe she can become a mime now that her Olympic career is over.

Imagine dedicating your entire childhood to a sport where you are old and busted at 18 years old and your success ultimately hinges on how a bunch of nonces feel about you on a particular day.

Her lutz was a flutz (took off from the inside edge instead of the outside edge) and should've received a negative grade of execution.

That's probably true, but they're proof of what Russia is producing these days with their high-risk, high-reward training programs. No other country except for maybe Japan is willing to put young kids through the what they do, but Japan doesn't have the government-funded doping regime [spoiler]yet.[/spoiler]

i just want to cuddle her while we watch some dumb shit on netflix, maybe even whatever trash anime she likes. I'd make sure she knows im hard and then she'd laugh at me, but ultimately we'd have sex. It would be passionate af. When she finally get pregnant and we'd move to the country to raise our children (2 boys and a girl), it would be great.

i have the same thoughts, but then it suddenly strucks me that i am pathetic and my thoughts aswell

Trust me, you don't want a fujoshit gf who enjoys Yuri on Ice.

you have one?

How are her pigtails so thick

because the judges are pedos

armenian admixture
i have the same hair structure

Alina = Cinderella

Eteri = Evil Stepmother

Evgenia = Evil Stepsister who couldn't fit her disgusting bunion foot into Alina’s magic ice-skate.

fuck off mexico

feetfags should be gassed
nobody cares about your feet, theres a reason why socks were invented

quite the bulbous nose I just want to eat her boogers

She posted one Yuri on Ice thing on Instagram, and one on some knockoff facebook thing. Not having a fucking fit over anime, or stomaching one Japanese cartoon does not a weeb make.

she's a complete weeb what the fuck are you talking about. there's way more then that.

I'M STILL REALLY CUT UP OVER THIS

Evgenia never gets called for that. It happens a lot.

Was there ever first place tie in olympics skating? Honestly both of this girl deserve gold medal, but with so many factors i imagine it's almost impossible to get the same score.

Honestly I respect when a much older figure skater wins, because it is inherently more difficult to do.

When there's two great skaters they just pick the youngest as the winner.
Always the same.

the right gril won

anime is for losers

I was 100% behind medo-chan before her performance but it was honestly super contrived. Not that I'm happy for Alina she seems evil. Should have rooted for the Canadian sex-doll. Stick to your kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtQPdkYqbI0

>there's way more then that
Such as?
She mentioned YoI, Re:zero, Tokyo Ghoul and Howl's Moving Castle, those are extremely popular titles.
Get out of your delusion, she's an olympic medalist, she sure doesn't have time to watch a lot of anime.

Alina > Kaetlyn > Carolina > Gabrielle the retard > that Japanese skater > Mirai > Evgeny

Alina is not a weeb, leaf.

cause they probably are better skaters and don't fucking flutz their 3lz during the olympic final....